你看起来很硬汉
And you look tough,
像个小战神
like a little warlord.
利亚姆的妈妈到了
Oh, that's Liam's mom.
放学见
See you after school.
好的宝贝 不过答应我
Okay, papi, but promise me
你一整天都会乖乖
that you're going to wear the eye patch
-戴眼罩 -我会戴的
- the whole day. - I will.
真不敢相信你不信任我
I can't believe you don't trust me.
两天前
Two days ago,
我抓到你想
I caught you trying to copy
用打印机复印20美元
a $20 bill in the printer.
爸爸说等我能自己赚钱[造钱]的时候
Dad says I get to pick what we watch on TV
我就能决定我们看什么节目
when I start making my own money.
上学去吧
Go to school.
要是你们准备好了
If you guys are ready,
我和胡里奥就开始了
me and Julio will get started.
对了 你们是不是在校园操场遇到的呢
Oh, by any chance, did you guys meet down by the schoolyard?
"我和胡里奥在操场"是保罗·赛门知名歌♥曲的歌♥名
-♪ 我 ♪ -别 别 好了
- ♪ Me ♪ - No -- No. Okay.
就是这里
Oh, that's the spot.
现在我想起来为什么我们
Now I'm remembering why we haven't had
蜜月之后就没有一起做过按♥摩♥了
a couples massage since our honeymoon.
阿鲁巴[阿鲁巴岛]
Aruba.
那不是我们度蜜月的地方
That's not where we went.
那是他发出的噪音
That's the noise he made.
阿 鲁 巴
Arrruuuubaaaa.
小卡 你能稍微
Cam, could you just...
稍微 嘘
just...shh.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thank you.
好了 够了 我今天就到这了
Okay, you know what? I'm gonna call it.
-不做了 -怎么了 他太过火了吗
- Mm-hmm. Nope. - What happened? Was he forward?
不是 我只是无法
No, I just can't relax
在你发出那些声音的时候放松下来
with you making these noises.
那我不发出那些声音就放松不下来
Well, I can't relax without making the noises.
所以我要走了 谢谢你 胡里奥
Which is why I'm leaving. Thank you, Julio,
不好意思 我没记住你的名字
and I'm sorry. I-I didn't catch your name.
我叫啊喂吗喂
It's A-weema-weh.
《狮子王》主题曲歌♥词
祝你们俩好运
Good luck to you both. Okay.
卢克 亲爱的
Oh, Luke! Honey, hi.
你好啊 妈 一切都好吗
Hey, Mom. Everything all right?
当然 我就是想过来看看
Of course. I just felt like making a stop
社区大学的神圣殿堂
by the hallowed halls of community college.
那些封条是怎么回事
What's with the police tape?
有一些兄弟会的人想把
Oh, some frat guys decided
院长的车开到火人节去
to drive the dean's office to Burning Man.
好吧 反正
Okay. Well, anyhoo,
既然来都来了
since we're here,
在你弃掉历史课之前
before you drop that history class,
能不能把我以前的论文交上去呢
could you possibly turn in an old paper of mine?
我想看看别人的评分
I would love to get a second opinion on it.
当然
Sure,
但是你知道你对我提了一个很奇怪的要求
but you know you just did something weird
而我一个问题都没多问吧
and I didn't ask a single follow-up question?
对
Yeah.
你欠我一次这样的请求
You owe me one of those.
你是怎么把以前的论文导进U盘里的
How'd you even get an old paper on a thumb drive?
很容易...
It was easy.
吧
Ish.
那篇久远的论文是老旧的格式
The old paper was on an old format,
但是把几台老机器连接起来
but it was a simple matter
就能很容易地得到
of stringing a couple of old machines together
我需要的东西了
to get what I needed.
好了
All right.
我一直因为完美主义
Yes, I have been accused of having
饱受诟病
a little problem with perfectionism...
♪ 它在运作 ♪
♪ It's working ♪
但是我对于不公也有意见
...but I also have a little problem with injustice,
就像某位美国总统
much as a certain U.S. President had a little problem
对欧洲帝♥国♥主♥义♥的看法一样 棒
with European Imperialism. Yes!
当然当一个男人这么做的时候 那是教义
Of course when a man does it, it becomes a doctrine.
而当一个女人这样做
and when a woman does it,
她就是歇斯底里
she's hysterical.
我希望你们喜欢数"乌鸦"
I hope you guys like counting "crows".
"一只乌鸦"[第三方契约]
Es-crows, that is.
这已经成了熟悉的声音
It had become a familiar sound --
我的18个投入的学生笑声合一
my 18 devoted students laughing as one.
只是这次有些不对劲
Only something was different this time.
听起来像是17个
It sounded like 17.
难道中间有人动摇了
Could it be that I had a wobbler in my midst?
果然 佩奇·史蒂文斯
Sure enough, Paige Stevens
正在翻阅课程目录
was going through the course catalog.
要是她走了 我的课程就不足最小人数
If I lost her, I'd be below my minimum
这门课就会被停
and lose the class.
为了其他17个追梦者
For the sake of those 17 dreamers,
我别无选择 只能施展我的邓菲魅力
I had no choice but to unleash the Dunphy charm.
-佩奇·史蒂文斯 -到
- Paige Stevens. - Present.
我们已经点过名了 你表现得很好
Oh, we already did that part, and you nailed it.
我昨天晚上读了你的文章
I read your essay last night.
你私下跟谁一起学习了
Whom did you study privately with?
-不好意思你说什么 -别装了 佩奇
- I'm sorry? - Come, now, Paige.
你的见解 你的遣词造句
Your insight, your grasp of the vernacular.
是弗里蒙特吗
W-Was it Freemont?
还是某一位欧洲人
Or perhaps one of the Europeans?
沙尔芬贝格
Scharfenbrugen?
-不是 -当然不
- No. - Oh, of course not.
他过着隐居的生活 多年没有收学生了
He lives as a recluse. He hasn't taken students in years.
我是想表达
I'm simply saying
你天生的直觉
that your raw instincts
可能是1994年允许佣金分割以来
may be the best thing to happen to real estate
房♥地♥产♥界的最强福音
since the allowing of split commissions in 1994.
你不是跟我们说那是
Didn't you tell us it was --
我们就不能有一会儿
Can we for one moment
能不是你的瑟奇个人秀吗
have a break from the Serge show?!
向我保证几年后
Just promise me that in a few short years
当你成为下一个弗莱德·邓纳姆时
when you become the next Fred Dunham,
你会回来看我们
that you'll come visit us?
你真的觉得
Do you really think...
我不是觉得
I don't think.
我知道会
I know.
就是那儿 一点奉承
From there, it was a bit of flattery,
一丝鼓励
a dash of encouragement,
佩奇就回心转意了
and Paige was turned.
让我把我们的明星学员
So, if I could paraphrase
刚才指出的点改述一下
what our star pupil just pointed out,
有时候问题只是要
sometimes it's just a matter
找到愿意买♥♥复♥式♥住♥宅♥的复♥式♥傻子
of finding the "Dupe" in "Duplex."
那个声音又出现了
And there it was again,
那动听的音乐
that sweet music --
18个人的欢笑声
18 people laughing.
所有人下周再见
I'll see you all next week.
肯定的
Definitely.
还有 我会在家办公
Oh, and I am holding office hours at my house,
欢迎你们随时来访
so feel free to come by any time.
没问题
Oh, cool.
你...
Oh, you --
佩奇
Uh, Paige.
"佩奇·邓菲夫人"
"Mrs. Paige Dunphy"?
诅咒啊
Curses.
我鼓励地太过了
I'd over-wooed my wobbler.
我们今晚还一起吃晚餐吗
Are we still on for dinner tonight?
剧集 | 摩登家庭 | 导航列表