剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oh, come on!
哦 得了
Turn the volume up!
把音量调高
Mommy can't hear us in Da Bassment.
在地下室 妈咪不会听到我们
Oof. That's embarrassing.
哇 这太尴尬了
Sarge, you gotta scrub-a-dub-dub that profile.
警长 你得好好管理管理你的形象
Oof. It's pungent out here.
哦 这里好呛人
It's so weird how food smells so good
这太奇怪了 食物闻起来那么香
but farms smell so bad.
但是农场闻起来那么臭
Yeah, I think that every day.
是的 我每天都这么想
So...Hawkins?
所以 Hawkins
I caught her taking payoffs from a gang leader.
我看到她跟一个黑帮老大交易
When I confronted her about it,
当我跟她对质这件事的时候
she said I could disappear or she'd kill me.
她说我要么消失 要么被她杀掉
I see why you chose pig farming.
我明白了你为何选择养猪场
It's better than death.
总比被杀好
Not during the spring thaw.
春天回暖的时候就不是
Why? Does it smell even worse somehow?
为什么 难道会比现在还要臭
I was talking about the noises.
我在说那些噪音
It's pig mating season.
春天是猪交♥配♥的季节
What does that sound like, a bunch of wet bagpipes?
声音听起来像什么 一堆浸水的风笛在演奏
That's exactly it.
就是这种感觉
Oh. Nailed it. Hey. Yeah.
哦 干的好 嘿
The worst part about it is,
最惨的是
I had to leave my wife behind.
我不得不把我的妻子抛下
If Hawkins knew we were still together,
如果Hawkins知道我们还在一起
I'm afraid she'll kill her.
我很怕她会杀了我妻子
If you testify to this in court,
如果你在法庭这样作证
it would back up everything Jake and Rosa are saying.
就能支持Jake和Rosa说的一切
It could sway the jury.
也会动摇陪审团
You could take Hawkins down and get your life back.
你可以打倒Hawkins 过回你的生活
I've tangled with her enough to know that she always wins.
我和她争斗太久 久到明白她总是会赢
So it's a no.
所以 我拒绝
Come on. You're our last chance.
别啊 你是我们最后的机会
I can't help you.
我没办法帮你
That's final.
这是最终决定
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
Is this seat taken?
这里有人坐吗
You really gonna do this, Diaz?
你真要这么做吗 Diaz
My name is Rachel Weinstein.
我叫Rachel Weinstein
I am a graduate student on sabbatical to study birds
我是布宜诺斯艾利斯大学的研究生
at the University of Buenos Aires.
正在休学术假 研究鸟类
You know, Cornell has a far better
你知道吗 康奈尔大学有一个
ornithology department,
厉害得多的鸟类学系
and it's right here in New York.
而且就在纽约
Cornell has accused me of robbing a bank
康纳尔大学起诉我抢劫银行
and is gonna send me to jail for 15 years.
而且他们要把我送去坐15年的牢
I guess we're dropping the metaphor.
看来不用再隐喻了
I don't know why you're here.
我不知道你为什么在这儿
You're not gonna change my mind.
你改变不了我的想法
I know.
我知道
I just wanted to say good-bye.
我只是想跟你道别
Okay. Good-bye.
那好 拜拜
I hope you know your family's gonna miss you.
我希望你知道你的家人会很想你
I don't care. I barely speak to them.
我不在乎 我很少跟他们联♥系♥
I was talking about the Nine-Nine.
我在说99分局
Be safe, Rachel Weinstein.
注意安全 Rachel Weinstein
I guess now we have to actually talk about
我想我们现在真的该谈谈
what happens if the jury finds me guilty.
如果陪审团断定我有罪怎么办
They still might not.
他们有可能不这么想的
We could still go to Paris.
我们还是可以去巴黎的
Forget Paris.
忘情巴黎
Billy Crystal. Nailed it.
Billy Crystal的电影 完美
I'll wait for you.
我会等你
And I'll keep fighting for you
而且我会为你继续战斗下去
and so will everyone at the Nine-Nine.
99分局的其他人也会这么做
We'll do whatever it takes.
我们会用尽一切办法
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
Okay.
好的
Let's go back to New York.
我们回纽约吧
You can choose the music.
你来选歌♥放
Just put on anything by Enya.
随便放首恩雅的歌♥
No, not anything. "Orinoco Flow." On repeat.
不 不要随便
Okay.
好的
Wait.
等一下
I'm coming with you.
我跟你们一起
You are? You'll testify?
你要一起 你要去作证吗
Hawkins has cost me and my wife
Hawkins已经消耗了我和我妻子
too many years of happiness.
太多年的幸福
I'm not gonna let her do the same to you.
我不能让她对你们做同样的事情
Thank you so much.
太感谢你了
Well, I'm gonna grab my stuff,
那好 我去拿我的东西
and I'll get a few CDs.
还有一些CD
Hope you like Enya.
希望你们喜欢恩雅
Matthew Langdon, you and I are vibing so hard!
Matthew Langdon 我们俩太合的来了
Where are Jake and Rosa?
Jake和Rosa去哪了
I don't know.
不知道
I'm getting worried,
我开始有点担心了
because the jury's getting restless,
因为陪审员开始焦躁起来了
especially juror number 4.
尤其是陪审员4号♥
She'd rather be in Lake Havasu
她更想跟她的新男友Derek
with her new boyfriend, Derek.
在哈瓦苏湖玩
I didn't get that from her face.
我不是从她脸上看出来的
I was eavesdropping by the vending machine, so--
我是在贩卖♥♥机旁偷听到的 所以
I just got a text from Peralta.
我刚收到Peralta的短♥信♥
He's a few minutes away. And Diaz?
他几分钟后到 那Diaz呢
Perhaps a bit more than a few minutes away.
可能需要更久
I think there's a chance I'm here!
我觉得她有可能 我来了
Sorry, traffic was a nightmare
抱歉 交通太可怕了
coming back from Philadelphia...
从费城 芝士牛排餐厅
cheesesteak restaurant.
赶回来
They do breakfast. It checks out.
他们卖♥♥早餐的 没毛病
Okay.
好的
So what happened?
发生了什么
I guess I wasn't ready to say good-bye to my family.
我可能还没准备好跟我的家人道别
Good.
很好
Neither were we.
我们也没准备好
Now what I'm picking up on is just a genuine moment
现在我观察到这是一个关于
of friendship and respect.
友情和尊重的美好时刻
And now I'm feeling like
而且我感觉
you wish I would stop analyzing you
你们希望我停止分♥析♥你们
'cause I'm ruining the moment.
因为我毁了这一时刻
But you guys are so cute.
但是你们俩太可爱啦
I love you.
我爱你们
All rise for the honorable Judge Marinovich.
全体起立迎接尊敬的Marinovich法官
Please, be seated. The court is in session.
请坐 法庭开庭
Counselor, where is Mr. Peralta?
律师 Peralta先生在哪里
Objection!
反对
Mr. Peralta,
Peralta先生
what is the meaning of this?
你意欲为何
Your Honor, I'd like to call a surprise witness.
法官大人 我想传唤一个意外的证人
You're not an attorney.
你不是律师
Right. Sam, call a surprise witness.
对 Sam 传唤一个意外的证人
Okay. Uh...
好的 呃
We'd like to call a surprise witness.
我们想要传唤一个意外的证人
The jury's like, "Oh, snap, a twist."
陪审团心想 "哇 有反转"
Like, they love twists.
他们很爱反转
Any great trial has a twist.
任何一个精彩的审讯都有反转
I'm getting worried.
我有点担心了
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表