剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Why are you dressed like that? Mobility.
你为什么要穿成这样 为了方便行动啊
It's a good thing I still have my sexy-cat costume from Halloween.
幸好我还保留了万圣节的性感猫咪套装
I really don't think you were the target audience for that item.
我真不觉得你是猫咪套装的目标受众
There is nothing gendered about a sexy cat.
性感猫咪不限雌雄
Now, please hand me that big jug wolf pee I rub on my kid.
麻烦把我用来擦在儿子身上的那壶狼尿递给我
Okay, Teddy, let's not evaluate rashly here, all right?
好啦 Teddy 先别贸然评价好不
It's a misunderstanding.
这是个误会啊
We're not saying pilsners are boring.
我们不是说皮尔森啤酒很无聊
We're saying that we are too boring to appreciate them properly...
而是我们无聊到没法好好欣赏它们
is what I'm going with. Jake, I agree with you.
我是这个意思 Jake 我赞成你的想法
Pilsners are boring. That's why I don't drink them anymore.
皮尔森啤酒是很无聊 所以我不喝了
Say what now? Amy was right.
你说啥 Amy说得对
When we were going together, I was boring.
在我们交往那会儿 我真的很无聊
It took our breakup for me to realize that.
分手才令我领悟到这一点
So you're not still mad at me?
所以你不生我的气了吗
No, no, no, you changed me. I found my wild side.
不了 你改变了我 我发掘了自己野性的那一面
My girlfriend and I do 5Ks now.
我跟女朋友在跑5000米
We took a two-week trip to San Diego last year.
去年我们还去圣地亚哥旅行了2周
The energy of that place is electric.
那里蕴藏的能量真是令人激动
But back at the precinct, you said,
但是刚才在分局的时候 你说
"I hope I don't bore you to death."
"但愿我不会无聊到让你想死"
That was a joke.
开玩笑的啦
Humor is the tool of the interesting.
幽默是有趣的人的工具
Right. A tool that you have clearly mastered.
没错 一个你明显已经掌握的工具
Ooh, get this...
哦 听听这个
my lady turned me on to something called adult coloring books,
我女友让我对一个叫成人填色书的东西着了迷
which we do at... wait for it...
这一切发生在 精彩的地方来了
Jazz brunches. What?
爵士早午餐店 赞不赞
Aha. Wow. It's like brunch is crazy enough on its own,
啊哈 哇哦 光是早午餐已经很疯狂了
then you throw jazz in the mix.
你还加上个爵士来混搭
it's like, "Why are we even doing this?"
就好像是说"我们为什么要这么做啊"
Oh, my God, that is...
我的天呐 那句话
This is fun. I have not laughed this much in a long time.
这太好玩了 我已经很久没有这样大笑过了
Twice.
笑了两次哦
Reminder... invite Jake and Amy to jazz brunch tomorrow.
提醒事项 明天邀请Jake和Amy去吃爵士早午餐
Uh, reminder... we're in.
呃 提醒事项 没问题
Good. But I am actually gonna email you the invite,
太好了 其实我打算电邮给你们邀请函
if you could just RSVP to that.
请你们回复一下就好
I'd feel better if everyone had it on their calendars.
我更喜欢每个人的日程表上都有记载
Copy that. We all have calendars.
明白 我们都有日程表的
So that'll work out great, cause we all have one.
所以一定会很棒 因为我们都有日程表
How's it going with the copier?
复印机修得怎么样了
Not great.
不怎么样
I got through to customer service,
我跟客服联♥系♥上了
but I really don't remember that much Japanese.
但我真的不记得那么多日语了
Hey, Captain. Update on the rat situation.
嘿 警监 捕鼠行动最新动态
Wolf pee's in place,
狼尿已就绪
and the traps are set in the evidence room.
证物室里的捕鼠器也放妥了
I thought we were luring them into the break room.
我还以为是要引它们进休息室
No, Gina needed it for meditation.
改了 Gina要在休息室里冥想
You are strong. You are wise.
你很坚强 也很聪慧
You will have your revenge on all New York City buses.
你将成功报复纽约城里的所有公交车
Everything else is good? Not quite.
其他方面还好吗 不怎么好
We have a Charles situation.
我们正在面临Charles特殊状况
Well, how stuck are you, Boyle?
嗯 卡住的程度如何 Boyle
Completely.
完全卡住
My tail seems to have gotten knotted around a sprinkler.
我的尾巴貌似被一个洒水器缠住了
I think I can pull it.
我应该能扯得动
No, that might break the pipe.
别动 那有可能会把水管扯断
The last thing we need is a flood.
我们可不想来一场洪水
That's okay. I'm sure you'll have me down in no time.
那也没事啦 我信你们一定很快就会把我弄下来的
Incorrect. That would make a hole in the ceiling.
你想错了 那样会把天花弄出一个大洞的
You're there till Monday.
你就在上面呆到周一吧
We'll bring you some food in a bucket.
我们会拿个桶给你吊点食物的
Sir, I really think...
长官 我真的认为
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
Guava juice, mango juice,
番石榴汁 芒果汁
orange juice, of course,
当然还有橙汁
grapefruit juice, and cranberry juice.
葡萄柚汁 和蔓越莓汁
Jazz brunch sounds insane.
爵士早午餐听起来棒疯了
But should we talk about how efficient and well run
不过我们是不是该谈谈99分局
the Nine-Nine is for a while?
是多么有效率且运作良好
We got plenty of time for that.
那个我们有大把时间聊
I'm gonna hit the little boys' room.
我得去厕所方便一下
When I get back, remind me to tell you
等我回来 别忘了提醒我
all about the omelet-bar station.
给你好好说说那个煎蛋卷吧台站
We will. You bet.
我们会的 绝对的
Spoiler alert...
剧透警告
two kinds of bell pepper.
有两种不同的甜椒哦
Oh, my God, he's so boring.
我的苍天啊 他太无聊了
He's so boring. Most boring man in America.
他太无聊了 全美最无聊的男人
And that's him trying to be interesting.
他刚刚已经在尝试着变有趣了
That is Spring Break Teddy.
那是春假状态的Teddy
How did you ever date him?
你怎么会跟他这种人约会
Oh, no, he has a really big wiener, doesn't he?
不会吧 难不成他底下有巨根吗
Wait. Don't tell me if that's true, unless it's not.
等等 别告诉我这就是真♥相♥ 除非这不是真♥相♥
No, but then if you don't say anything, I'll know that it is.
不对 可如果你什么都不说 就意味着他真的很大
Oh, why aren't you saying anything about his wiener, Amy?
噢 你为什么不评价一下他的"香肠" Amy
Jake. Stop, stop, stop, stop.
Jake 别 别 别 别
I don't want to hear about your ex's wiener.
我不想听你说起你前任的"香肠"
Just... you're not making me feel better.
你就 你一点都没让我感觉好点
Why would you do this to me? Jake, stop spiraling.
你为什么要这么对我 Jake 你不要再乱想象了
Every time you shake me, I see it flopping around.
每当你摇晃起我 我就能看见那根在我眼前挥动
Stop. Oh, look, there's our gang leader.
别说了 噢 你看 那个帮派老大来了
Seriously?
真的吗
Wow. Perfect timing, successful stakeout.
哇哦 时间刚刚好 这是一次完美的盯梢
There's no way that Sergeant Boring Big Wiener
这下子那个无聊巨根警长就没办法
will shut us down now.
把我们分局停了
Shh. I think I hear Teddy. You didn't answer.
嘘 我觉得我听见Teddy回来了 你还没回答我呢
Forgot the old phonester.
忘了拿我的小手♥机♥
I like to go through my contacts while I go pee.
我喜欢在我尿尿的时候翻翻我的联♥系♥人
So you only need to use one hand... that's great.
所以你尿尿只用一只手 真厉害
Oh, look, it was still recording.
哦 你们看 这还在录音呢
Like, recording recording?
你意思是手♥机♥刚刚还在录音吗
Yeah.
对啊
Oh, this is bad. What? What's wrong?
噢 这下惨了 怎么了 出啥事了
Oh, my God. It was recording the whole time.
我的天啊 刚刚他手♥机♥全程录音了
We said all that bad stuff.
我们还说他那么多坏话
Sorry. I was so preoccupied with the wiener stuff.
对不起 我刚刚满脑子都只想着"香肠"一事
Oh, this is bad.
噢 这下惨了
But while I have you, just stop me.
不过趁你还在 你看着尺寸对了就叫停
I know accepting Teddy's jazz-brunch invite
我知道接受Teddy的爵士早午餐之约
was the only way to get his phone back
是我们唯一能拿到他手♥机♥
and save the Nine-Nine,
和拯救99分局的机会
but this place is literally hell.
可这地方跟地狱真的没差了
She's doing jazz about brunch.
她正在唱跟早午餐相关的爵士乐
Maybe it's not too late to get out of here.
也许我们现在跑路还来得及
We could start a new life in the country,
我们可以去郊区开始新生活
maybe open a small bookstore.
说不定还能开家小书店
How dare you tempt me with a small bookstore?
你怎么敢用小书店来诱惑我
We need to focus. Okay.
我们需要集中精力 好的
Look, Teddy's over there.
看 Teddy就在那边
Oh, and he's in fun, casual wear.
噢 他还穿上了有趣的便服
His phone is out on the table, like it always is,
他的手♥机♥就放出来摆在桌上 一如既往
because he fears the radiation will affect his testicles.
因为他担心手♥机♥辐射会影响他的睾丸健康
Which are connected to his average-sized...
而他的睾丸连着的是他那平均尺寸的
Jake. Right. It's misshapen.
Jake 没错 它是畸形的
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
All right, here's the plan... We stage a fight.
好咧 计划如下 我们假装吵架
It escalates, and I flip over the table in dramatic fashion.
争吵升级 然后我戏剧化地掀翻桌子
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表