剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Our friendship is over.
我们的友谊到此结束了
If he doesn't see my face every day, he'll forget who I am.
如果他不能每天都看到我 他会忘了我是谁的
He's like a goldfish.
他记性跟金鱼一样差
This is all your fault.
全是你的错
You just had to sleep with Teddy, didn't you?
你当年就非得睡一睡Teddy 是吗
You couldn't keep it in your pants.
你就不能管住自己吗
Come on, Charles. He's right, Santiago.
有没有搞错 Charles 他说得对 Santiago
Your libido has endangered us all.
你的性♥欲♥把我们置于很危险的境遇
Excuse me, guys, coming in.
打扰了各位 我进来了
Wait. Gina, you sure you can fit in?
等下 Gina 你确定你还能挤进来(相处融洽)吗
I'm sorry. Because of my injury, I can no longer fit in?
不好意思 就因为我是伤者 我就被排挤了
No, I meant physically.
不是 我是说空间(身体)上
I'll have you know,
我告诉你
I am physically as strong as I've ever been...
我的身体和以前一样健壮
stronger even.
甚至更强
I'm Gina Linetti, and I can do anything, okay?
我可是Gina Linetti 我无所不能 知道吗
Excuse me, please. Excuse me.
借过 让一让
Oh, yeah, this is too crowded.
哦 是太挤了
Shouldn't have wasted my speech on this moment.
我不该在这种时候浪费了我的演讲
To the evidence room.
去物证室
You two need to figure out
你们俩得想办法
how to patch things up with Teddy.
修补和Teddy的关系
He's still upset that I called him boring.
他还在因为我说他无聊而生气呢
We just have to pretend that he's interesting.
我们就假装他很风趣
I got pretty good at it while we were dating.
我跟他交往的时候已经练出来了
We just have to smile and nod
我们只需要微笑 点头
and agree with whatever he said last.
然后赞同他说的最后一条
Great. Hey, wait a minute.
好的 嘿 等一下
I'm still not sure
我还是不确定
who the second-best "Die Hard" Villain is, though, you know?
谁是<虎胆龙威>系列里的第二大反派
Probably Jeremy Irons.
应该就是Jeremy Irons了
But maybe it's Timothy Olyphant, or it could be William Atherton.
也可能是Timothy Olyphant 或者是William Atherton
Definitely the last one. Right?
必须是最后那一个 是吧
No, I really think it's William Atherton.
别多想 我真的认为是William Atherton
Okay.
好吧
We have to engage him on topics that he cares about.
咱们得把他引到他关心的话题上
Pilsners... he loves talking about pilsners.
皮尔森啤酒 他最爱谈论皮尔森啤酒了
Oh, my God. Just saying the word gives me PTSD.
天呐 光是说这个词都让我有创伤后应激障碍了
Pilsner-TSD.
皮尔森应激障碍
Good one. Thanks.
说得好 谢谢
Pull yourself together and go out there
打起精神走出去
and make Teddy feel like he's the most interesting man on Earth.
让Teddy觉得自己是世上最有趣的人
I want him to think he's Andy Borowitz when this is all done.
到最后我要让他认为自己是Andy Borowitz
On it..
这就去办
We'll go there and make him feel like whoever that person is.
我们这就出去 让他觉得自己就是那谁
Let's go.
走起
Okay, now what we need to do is fix that infernal copier.
现在我们需要做的 就是修好那个可恶的复印机
Jeffords, you did a year abroad in Tokyo.
Jeffords 你在东京待过一年
Maybe you can figure out the manual. It's in Japanese.
也许你能弄明白说明书上写了什么 那上面是日语
I can try, but the only thing I really remember how to say is,
我可以试试 不过我唯一记得的日语就是
"Do you have a bigger door I can enter through?"
"你们这儿有更大的门让我进来吗"
Bring me solutions, not problems.
我要的是解决方案 而不是更多问题
Now, what do we do about the rats?
好了 老鼠问题怎么办
Well, lucky for us,
幸运的是
I have recently come into a lot of wolf urine.
我最近搞到很多狼尿
That's lucky for us how?
怎么个幸运法
It creates a scent impression that there are predators nearby.
它能模仿出捕食者在附近的气味
I've been dousing Nikolaj's shoes with it
我最近一直往Nikolaj的鞋子上洒狼尿
to scare off bullies at his preschool.
想要吓跑他幼儿园里的小恶霸
Did it work? No, now they call him pee boy.
有用吗 没用 他们现在管他叫"撒尿男孩"
He's much worse off.
他比以前更惨了
But wolf urine definitely scares off rats.
不过狼尿肯定能吓走老鼠
We can use it to herd them toward the traps.
我们可以利用它把老鼠往捕鼠器那儿赶
What about me? Like, what should I do?
我呢 我该做什么
I just thought maybe you could take it easy.
我觉得你该放松一下
It's your first day and... I'll have you know,
毕竟今天是你返工的第一天 我会让你知道
I am as strong physically as I have ever been...
我还是一如既往的身强体壮
stronger even. You already did this.
甚至比以前更强壮 这话你已经说过了
Yeah, I have short-term amnesia.
是啊 可我有短期失忆症
I got hit by a bus.
我被公共汽车撞过
But don't worry. I am as strong physically as I have ever been...
不过别担心 我还是一如既往的身强体壮
stronger even.
甚至比以前更强壮
Fine. You can help me with the copier.
好吧 你可以帮我一起修复印机
Detectives have chosen an adequate location for their stakeout.
警探们选择了一个适当的监视地点
Teddy, how's it going, my man?
Teddy 咋样啊 兄弟
Nice to see you. I'm glad we get to spend this time together.
幸会啊 很高兴咱们一起来监视
I haven't seen you since... You broke me and Amy up.
很久没见你了 自从 自从你拆散了我跟Amy
Maybe. Probably not.
可能是 也可能不是
Who can say when people last saw people?
谁又能说出上次见到某人的时间呢
Anyway, that's the HQ for the 8th Street Killas.
话说 那是"第八街区杀手"的总部
We think they're meeting up with leaders of another gang
我们认为他们正和另一个帮派的头目碰面
to possibly merge organizations.
很可能要合并组织
Detectives demonstrate a passable knowledge of their operation.
警探们陈述了一项差强人意的行动内容
Cool. So, hey, we might be here for a while.
说得好 嘿 我们估计会在这儿待一阵子
Can I offer you a beverage? I'm good. Ooh.
需要喝点饮料吗 不用了 哦
Diet ginger ale... that is my favorite.
低卡姜汁汽水 我的最爱啊
Actually, I shouldn't. It'll make me all hyper.
还是不能喝 喝了我会亢奋的
Suit yourself. Too bad we're on the job, right?
随你 不巧现在有任务在身
Could've stocked that thing with pilsners.
不然就可以在冷藏箱里装满皮尔森啤酒了
You like pilsners? Are you kidding me?
你喜欢喝皮尔森啤酒吗 开玩笑吗
I kills for the pils.
我爱死皮皮了
I'm a total pils-nerd.
我完全是个皮皮中毒者
What's your poison... German or Bohemian?
你的最爱是哪种啊 德国产的还是波西米亚产的
The last one that you said. Good choice.
你说的最后那一个 选的好
The last one always is. Wow. This is fun.
最后一个永远是最佳选择 哇哦 太好玩儿了
I could talk with you about pilsners all day.
我能跟你聊上一整天的皮尔森啤酒
Oh, let's do it.
那开聊吧
Of the Bohemians, what's your fave?
波西米亚产的当中你最喜欢哪一种
Scharfen... grelderbrau.
夏芬 格瑞德布劳
It's new. Millennials love it.
一个新品种 千禧一代的最爱
Cool. Let me make note of that.
很好 我来记录一下
Just caught Detectives S and P in a bald-faced lie.
刚刚抓包S和P警探赤♥裸♥裸的谎言
You don't like pilsners. You hate pilsners.
你根本不喜欢皮尔森啤酒 你讨厌它们
You think they're boring, and you still think I'm boring.
你认为它们很无聊 而且你仍然觉得我很无聊
No. No lie.
不 我没说谎啊
Detectives S and P didn't lie.
S和P警探没有说谎啊
Detectives S and P no lie.
S和P警探不说谎的
Sargent, please tell me this malfunctioning copier
警长 拜托你告诉我这台故障复印机
isn't gonna sink our precinct.
不会搞垮我们分局
I figured out how to turn it on,
我搞清楚如何开机了
but the screen just shows a cartoon turtle sobbing.
但显示器只显示一只卡♥通♥乌龟在抽泣
Perhaps it's a paper jam.
可能是卡纸了
And what about when the little sushi roll comes out
那这个滚出来砍掉乌龟♥头♥的小寿司卷
and cuts the turtle's head off?
又意味着什么呢
Toner issue. Why?
墨粉盒的问题吧 为什么呢
Anyway, I started taking it apart,
不管怎么说 我开始拆了
but it's been a slow process for some reason.
但因为某个原因导致进程缓慢
Hey, Captain, I'm glad you're here to see this.
嘿 警监 很高兴你来见证这一幕
I'm just about to drink my tea.
我要喝茶了
Terry.
Terry
Can't even tell I was hit by a bus.
压根看不出我被公交车撞过吧
That's how independent I am.
老娘就是这么独♥立♥
Well, perhaps Boyle and Diaz have made more progress with the rats.
Boyle和Diaz可能消在灭老鼠上取得了更多进展
We've made absolutely no progress.
我们这儿毫无进展
It took forever to bait the traps
光是在捕鼠器上放诱饵就花了很长时间
because Scully kept eating the peanut butter out of them.
因为Scully一直从那儿掏花生酱吃
You can't prove it was me, Rosa.
你证明不了是我吃的 Rosa
Now we're gonna use the wolf urine
现在我们准备用狼尿
to flush the rats out of the walls and into our traps.
把老鼠从墙里冲出来 冲到捕鼠器里
That's where I come in. I'm going up in the ceiling.
到了我冲锋陷阵的时候 我要爬到天花板上去
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表