剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You really saved our butts.
你真的救了我们一命
I can't take credit for that.
不敢当
Gina Linetti is the real hero here.
Gina Linetti才是真正的英雄
But isn't Gina Linetti more of a state of mind?
不过Gina Linetti是不是更像一种精神状态
Like, in a way, we were all Gina Linetti today.
某种程度上看 我们今天都是Gina Linetti
Gina, let's take this Gina to the hospital.
Gina让我们把这个"Gina"送到医院去
Hey, how's the sheriff?
嘿 对了 那个警长怎么样了
Well, he keeps yelling, "Disability for life!"
他一直在喊"终生残废"
So I think he's fine.
所以我觉得他应该没事
Also, Coral Palms PD found your marshal
对了 珊瑚棕榈警局在Figgis的藏身处
at Figgis's hideout, alive at well.
找到了你的法警朋友 他活的好好的
Oh, that's great.
噢 那太棒了
Yeah. How are you doing?
是的 你怎么样
Fine... you know, just getting bandaged up.
还好 就是用绷带包扎了一下
Actually, can you give us a second?
您能给我们一点时间吗
Thanks.
谢谢
It hurts so bad.
太特么疼了
I just didn't want to seem weak
我只是不想在急救员Craig面前
in front of EMT Craig.
表现得太弱而已
So I know this is weird to say,
我知道我这么说很奇怪
because I just shot you,
因为是我开枪射了你
but it feels like we're back in sync now.
但我感觉我们俩现在很默契
Yeah, I mean, as in sync as I've ever been
是的 我和刚刚开枪击中我的人
with someone who just shot me.
达到了前所未有的默契
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Hey, do you happen to know my blood type?
话说 你知道我的血型吗
Yeah. B positive.
是的 B型RH阳性血
Well, guessed wrong.
好吧 我猜错了
Hey, Craig?
嘿 Craig
Hey, Captain Stentley, we're back.
Stentley警监 我们回来了
How was Florida?
佛罗里达怎么样
It was fine. A lot of college girls.
还不错 有很多女大学生
Come on, man.
得了 哥们
Now, before you say anything,
现在 在你说任何话之前
I know we disobeyed a direct order.
我知道我们违反了上级的直接命令
Sergeant, relax, okay?
警长 放松 好吗
Your friends were in trouble; you did what you had to do.
你朋友遇上了麻烦 你只是做了你该做的事
And now I got to do what I got to do.
现在我得做我必须要做的
Oh, no, a memorandum of admonishment?
哦不 要记过吗
Much worse... you're never gonna see the sun again.
比那更糟 你们再也别想见着太阳了
Your families... they're gonna forget your faces.
你们的家人 他们将会忘记你们的脸
You'll eat lunch at dinnertime and dinner at breakfast.
你们将在晚饭时间吃午餐 在早餐时间吃晚餐
And you'll...
你们还将
Ah, what was I talking about?
啊 我刚才说什么来着
I totally lost my train.
我的思路断了
You were punishing us. Yes, thank you.
你准备惩罚我们 对 多谢提醒
Ah!
啊
I'm transferring the whole squad
我要把整个小队
to the night shift.
转去值夜班
Noooo!
天哪
Yes.
就是这样
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表