剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Good boys!
乖孩子
Stay. Stay, stay.
别动 别动 别动
Eat it!
吃
God, I'm gonna make a great dad someday.
天啊 我将来一定会做一个伟大的父亲的
You got Ocampo? Oh, yeah,
你们抓到Ocampo了 噢 是啊
and you'll never guess where we found him.
你肯定猜不到我在哪抓到他的
In the bathroom... not going.
在厕所 不是上大号♥
He was hiding. I ruined the story.
他躲在那里 我毁了这个故事
Did he give you any info about the Golden Gang bank robbers?
他有供出黄金帮银行劫案其他同伙的信息吗
No, we thought we'd leave that to you.
没 我们想把这个活留给你
Well, I appreciate that.
好吧 谢谢你们了
So who found him
那么 谁抓到了他
Who's gonna join my squad Jake.
谁就可以加入我的小队 Jake
Thank you, Rosa, for introducing me.
感谢Rosa能够介绍我
Yes, I am Jake, and I'm announcing that
是的 我是Jake 我在宣布
the person joining your task force is Detective Diaz.
要加入你的特别行动小队的是 警探Diaz
What? No, you found him.
啥 不 是你抓到他的
Because you said we should split up.
那是因为你说我们要分头行动
It was the correct call.
那是正确的决定
Yeah, but you brought him in. You won.
对 可抓到他的人是你 你赢了
Agree to disagree. I say you won.
你可以保留意见 我说你赢了
I think you won. I say you won.
我认为你赢了 我说你赢了
Dude, you clearly won Shut up!
老兄 很明显你赢了 够了
You've got each other's backs. I like that.
你们两个能够互相为对方考虑 我喜欢
Loyalty is the most important thing to me,
对我来说 忠诚是最重要的品质
so I tell you what I'm gonna do.
告诉你们我会怎么做
How about I'm gonna put you both on the task force?
你们俩都加入我的特别行动小队怎么样
Oh, okay, whatever. That works, I guess.
噢 行 随便 也行吧
It's fine idea. Not that we really cared.
是个好主意 不过我们也不在乎
I wasn't really listening. What are we talking about?
我刚才没怎么听 我们在说什么啊
Ah! We got it! - Ah!
啊 我们成功了 啊
Wait a minute. Are we hugging? Have we ever done this before?
等下 我们是在拥抱吗 我们以前抱过吗
No, and if you tell anyone, I'll slit your throat.
没有 如果你告诉其他人 我就干掉你
Oh. Thank you so much, Jake.
噢 很感谢你 Jake
Please. I'm just glad
得了吧 我为你感到高兴
you finally get to work for a woman as badass as you are.
你终于可以为一个像你这么牛逼的女人效力了
And as a man, I'd like to apologize for my gender's history--
作为一个男人 我想 就我们男权社会的历史向你道歉
Don't ruin it.
别毁了气氛
Okay. Come on, I'll buy you a drink
好 走吧 我请你喝饮料
that doesn't have any pills in it.
这次不会放什么药剂了
Sounds good, but I wish you hadn't mentioned liquid.
听起来很棒 不过我希望你别哪壶不开提哪壶
Now I have to pee.
我现在又得去撒尿了
I promise you i will never drink water ever again.
我保证 我以后再也不喝水了
Thank God. It's the worst. BRB.
谢天谢地 水是最难喝的了 去去就回
Did you tell 'em anything?
你跟他们说什么了吗
No, they have no idea what's really going on.
没有 他们完全不知道发生了什么
Pretty.
漂亮
See how much you can get me for these, hmm?
看看你能给我带来多大好处 嗯哼
Try not to get caught this time.
下次不要被人抓到了
Oh, no.
糟了
She dirty.
她是黑警♥察♥
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表