剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's a virtual binder,
而是虚拟的
and it's encrypted on this flash drive.
被加密在这个U盘里
That's my girl.
真是我的好姑娘
Now, where's the 3-D model of the precinct?
警区的3D模型在哪儿
Inside the key chain.
在钥匙链里
It's a frickin' hologram.
这特么是全息图
Yes.
棒极
I'm so excited, Captain.
我太兴奋了 警监
So... how are we gonna do it?
所以 我们要怎么做
Here's everything you need to know.
你得知道这些
It's blank. It's a metaphor.
空白的 这是种暗喻
You get nothing. You lose.
你将一无所获 你输了
Good day, sir.
再见 先生
But we're teammates.
但我们是合作伙伴啊
You chose me.
你选了我
You're too close with Peralta.
你跟Peralta走的太近了
I don't trust you.
我才不相信你
I only chose you to disrupt his plans.
我选你只是为了扰乱他的计划
And now that you've served your purpose,
现在你已经完成了你的使命
you're no longer needed.
你已经没用了
I feel so used.
感觉自己被利用了
Am I just a piece of meat to you?
我对你来说只是一坨肉吗
Yes.
是的
Now, put on a smile, Pork Chop.
现在 笑一个 猪排先生
So what are you planning for the heist?
你对争夺战有什么计划
The only thing I'm planning is getting my work done.
我唯一的计划是完成我的工作
Sure, you are.
当然 应该的
Come clean,
老实交代
or we'll tell everybody about your mistress.
否则我们会把你情妇的事告诉所有人
I don't have a mistress.
我没有情妇
You don't?
没有吗
But you're so good-looking.
可你长的那么帅
What's the point?
岂不是浪费了
As expected, all eyes are on the caboodle.
和预期一样 所有人都盯着那收纳盒
It's go time. Now, Gina.
该行动了 就现在 Gina
Whoopsie!
哎呀
Bill, but you got to stand like me.
Bill 你得像我一样站着
I'm kind of like a young Brando,
我有几分像年轻的马龙·白兰度
so give it that energy.
拿出那种气场
Okay, yeah.
好的 可以
You're doing the best you can with the tools that you have.
在只能用这些道具的情况下能成这样 你已经尽力了
Looks like nobody's onto us.
看起来没人注意到我们
Go, Gina!
行动 Gina
So, Bill, do you have a real job or...
Bill 你有正经工作还是
I'm the third in a lot of marriages.
我是很多夫妻的小三
I got a nice soft face,
我有和善又温柔的脸蛋
so I don't intimidate the husbands.
所以不会对丈夫们产生威胁
Hmm, strange,
真奇怪
the random person I hired off the streets of Brooklyn is a weirdo.
我随便在布鲁克林街上雇的人是个怪胎
What? Hmm? Nothing.
什么 蛤 没事
There she goes.
她过去了
Now, Bill, the key here is that I came in before work
Bill 胜利的关键是我今天提前到办公室
and replaced the door handles with ones that lock from the outside.
换上了只能从外面锁上的门把手
Pretty smart.
机智如我
All right, Bill. The time is now.
好了 Bill 就是现在
Show your face.
给大家看看你的脸
Show your face to the world!
给全世界看看你的脸
What the hell? Amy!
搞毛线 Amy
Pick your jaws up off the floor, ladies.
把你们掉在地板上的下巴捡起来 姑娘们
Where did Gina come from?
Gina是哪儿冒出来的
And here comes Jake! Whoo!
现在欢迎Jake 哇喔
Welcome to the big show.
欢迎来到超级秀
I was gonna sneak the plaque out without anybody knowing,
我本来打算人不知鬼不觉地偷走奖牌
but then I thought...
但转念一想
so much more fun to make you watch.
还是让你们看着有趣多了
Now enjoy
现在尽情享受吧
as I steal the plaque of destiny.
在我偷走命运之牌之际
That'll take at least three minutes,
这至少得花三分钟
by which time I will have hidden this plaque somewhere you will never find it.
到时候我就已经把奖牌藏在你们永远找不到的地方了
Voila.
瞧好了
Of course, you could break the window,
当然 你可以打破窗户
but you would never knowingly destroy government property, would you?
但是你绝不会故意破坏公家财产的 对吧
Whoop! Well, misread that one.
糟糕 没想到这出
Gina, skate! Skate like the wind!
Gina 快滑 像风一样滑走
So long, suckers!
再见 笨蛋们
Oh! Gina, are you okay?
哦 Gina 你还好吗
It's cool.
没事的
I'm fine.
我很好
Ain't no thang.
一点事没有
Totally, girl! You look good!
确实 妹子 你超美的
Oh, it hurts so bad.
啊 好痛
I hope to God I'm not humbled by this.
我向上帝祈祷我不会轻易被这打败
I'm so sorry, Gina.
非常抱歉 Gina
It should have been Charles on those skates.
应该是Charles来溜冰的
This is why you should always roller-skate with a helmet and a mouth guard.
这就是为什么滑旱冰一定要带头盔和牙套
Hey, don't blame the victim.
嘿 别怪受害者
I'm just so sick of roller skating's dangerous image.
我只是受不了滑旱冰的这种危险形象
We're not all bad boys.
我们不都是坏小子
Yeah, none.
嗯 没一个是
All right, Gina, get your stuff.
好了 Gina 拿着你的东西
I'm taking you to the dentist.
我带你去看牙医
No, no, no, no.
不要不要不要不要
I'll go alone.
我自己去
I don't need anyone's help.
我不需要任何人的帮助
Just order me an UberSELECT or better.
帮我叫个优步豪车或者更好的就行
And despite our natural desire to stop everything,
尽管我们有停止一切的自然愿望
you'd like us to soldier on in your absence
你想要我们在你不在的时候坚持下去
and keep the heist going?
继续这场争夺赛
Yeah, that's fine.
对 这样可以
Well, you heard the lady. She insists we continue.
你们听到她的话了 她坚持让我们继续比赛
Let's mop up this blood and get back at it.
让我们把血擦干净 然后继续
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
I don't think that's the best idea.
我认为这不是最好的主意
The blood is dry. We can just clean it up after.
血迹已经干了 我们可以稍后再清理
Oh, agreed.
赞成
Ah, I love tonight.
啊 我爱今晚
However, there is the small issue of me losing my partner.
但是有个小问题 我失去了我的搭档
Now, Terry, I know that you were upset that no one picked you earlier.
Terry 我知道你很不高兴因为之前没人选你
Not what happened.
并不是
Regardless, please be my partner,
无论如何 请做我的搭档
please, please, please, please, please, please.
求你 求你 求你 求你 求你 求你
No! Heists are dumb, and I have work to do.
拒绝 争夺赛蠢爆了 而且我还有工作要做
You're dumb, and I have... heist to do.
你才蠢爆了 我还有争夺赛 要做
Overreacted. Damn it!
反应过激了 妈的
You know what? Forget Terry.
你们知道吗 不管Terry了
At the time of the accident, my team had the plaque,
意外发生的时候 我的队伍拿着那块奖牌
so I will just grab it and give myself a four-minute head start.
所以我将拿着它 然后占据领先四分钟的优势
Not so fast, Peralta.
慢着 Peralta
I say we reset the plaque and start over.
我提议我们把奖牌放回去然后重新开始
What? But my team had it.
啥 但是我的队伍之前拿到了
Charles, tell him.
Charles 告诉他
No, Jake.
不 Jake
We're resetting.
我们要重新开始
Charles, what are you saying?
Charles 你在说什么
The plaque...
奖牌
goes...
要
Back!
放回去
Yes, Pork Chop. Yes.
这就对了 猪排 就这样
I have eyes on Kristy, Stacey, and Claudia.
我观察着Kristy Stacey和Claudia
You used their code names.
你用了代号♥
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表