剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm gonna count to three. There will not be a four.
我数到三 不会有第四个数
Okay, fine, he was here this morning,
好吧 他今天早上来了
but I didn't buy anything.
但是我什么都没买♥♥
Here, he left this number in case I change my mind.
给 他给了我这个号♥码免得我改变主意
Uh, thank you.
谢谢
Here you go, Lieutenant. "There will not be a four."
给你 中尉 "不会有第四个数"
"Die Hard." Nice.
<虎胆龙威>的台词 不错
You like "Die Hard"? Best movie ever.
你喜欢<虎胆龙威> 史上最好的电影
Best franchise ever.
史上最好的系列
I even have the Justin Long one on Blu-ray.
我甚至有贾斯汀·朗参演的第四部的蓝♥光♥碟
I saw the fifth one in the theaters.
我在电影院看的第五部
So did I! Wait, there was only one other person there.
我也是 等等 当时电影院里除了我就还只剩一个人了
Was that you? Atlantic Avenue?
那人是你么 大西洋大道那家影院吗
No, but that would've been a cool coincidence.
不是 但是那也是个很酷的巧合
I also like "Die Hard."
我也喜欢<虎胆龙威>
Really, Rosa? What's your favorite part?
真的么 Rosa 你最喜欢哪个部分
The shootouts. Interesting.
开枪决斗的地方 有趣
Vague and interesting.
很含糊而且很有趣
But it's funny 'cause I always thought
但是这很有趣因为我一直以为
your favorite movies were made by Nancy Meyers.
你最喜欢的是南希·迈耶斯导演的电影
Seriously? What? No.
真的么 什么 不是
I hate that crap. Really?
我讨厌那种垃圾 真的么
So you hate the one starring Diane Keaton and John Wick?
所以你讨厌那部由黛安·基顿和约翰·威克主演的电影
What was it called again? I don't know.
那部电影叫什么来着 我不知道
"Something Has to Give"? "Something's Gotta Give."
是叫<总要妥协>吗 是<爱要妥协>
I got ya. Uh.
抓到你了 呃
Can I get a trace on this number right away, please?
请问我能马上追踪这个电♥话♥号♥码么
No need. We know where Ocampo is.
不需要 我们知道Ocampo在哪里
We got the warrant for Diaz's tap.
我们给Diaz的监听主意拿到了执行令
He called his brother and arranged a meet-up.
他给他的兄弟打了电♥话♥并且安排了一次小聚
It's about to go down.
聚会马上就要开始了
So it looks like my idea worked after all.
看起来我的主意终究还是起作用了
Did it, though? Yes, it did.
是么 是的 起作用了
Nice job, Diaz.
干得好 Diaz
Come on, suit up, everyone. We gotta go right away.
快点 每个人穿好衣服 我们现在就要走
Sounds good. Maybe we should take our bikes.
听起来不错 也许我们应该骑摩托车
Cool idea, but is it the best move tactically?
很酷的主意 但是这真的是战术上最好的行动么
Yes, it is. That way, we can slip through traffic.
是的 它就是 这样 我们可以穿过车流
Totally. However, as mentioned,
确实 但是 之前提到过
my hog is up in the torque shop,
我的哈雷摩托车还在扭矩店里
just getting... torqued up the hog,
为了 提升哈雷的扭矩
so we should probably just share one car over there.
所以可能应该得有人带上我共骑一辆车
Ah, I bet you Floppy Foot will loan you his bike.
啊 我猜"天残脚"会借给你他的摩托车
And yet, I don't want to inconvenience Floppy Foot.
但是 我不想麻烦"天残脚"
Sure he wouldn't mind. Right.
我肯定他不会介意 是的
Even so, it's not like we have his keys.
即使这样 我们不像是有他的钥匙
Uh, look at that. Let's go.
呃 看啊 我们走
You found them. That's fun.
你找到钥匙了 那很好
I can't wait to drive this motorcycle
我等不及要骑这辆摩托车了
that I definitely know how to drive.
而且我肯定知道怎么骑
Too much torque!
扭矩太高了
Too much torque!
扭矩太高了
Santiago, I've been your CO for four years.
Santiago 我做你的指挥官四年了
By now, you should be able to stand up for yourself,
现在 你应该能为自己的利益斗争
even if that means telling me off.
即使那意味着斥责我
You're right.
你说的对
Just say the word, and I will tell you off.
下命令吧 然后我会斥责你
Okay, tell me off about losing your pen.
好吧 为我弄丢你的钢笔斥责我
Oh. Right now?
现在么
Okay, well, it makes me feel pretty annoyed.
好吧 这件事让我感觉非常生气
Good. Go on. It grates my cheese.
好 继续 这让我很烦恼
I mean, it just really grates my cheese.
我的意思是 这真的让我很烦恼
Grr!
吼
Oh, Santiago, you're faking.
Santiago 你在假装
Faking? What?
假装 什么
Uh, did you hear that "Grr"?
你听见那声"吼"了么
Just admit it.
承认吧
Okay, fine, I was faking the whole time,
好吧 我自始至终都是在假装
but I only did it because I wanted you to enjoy it.
但我这么做是因为我想让你享受它
That ruins it.
那破坏了它
I mean, it's supposed to be good for both of us.
我的意思是 它应该对我们两个都有好处
It was good. Just because I didn't get angry
它很好 因为我没有生气
doesn't mean I didn't get anything out of it.
并不代表我没有从中得到什么
Yeah, but the whole point is for you to get angry.
是的 但是这些都是为了让你生气
Did you even get close? Uh...
你有没有接近生气 呃
What about your last CO?
你的上一任指挥官呢
Could he make you angry? Well, he
他能让你生气么 这个嘛 他
You know what? I don't wanna know.
你知道么 我不想知道
Don't tell me. I don't wanna know.
别告诉我 我不想知道
Did you find him? Where is everybody?
你找到他了么 大家都去哪了
They already left. Ocampo wasn't here.
他们已经走了 Ocampo不在这
He must've heard us coming or something.
他肯定听说我们要来或者其他的
Did you enjoy your ride over? I think you know I didn't.
你享受骑摩托车过来么 我觉得你知道我并不享受
Well, maybe you shouldn't have brought up Nancy Meyers.
好吧 也许你不该提南希·迈耶斯
Oh, okay, I see what's happening.
好吧 我知道怎么回事了
This is a competition. We're officially competing.
这是一场比赛 我们正在正式竞争
Oh, yeah, we're competing. Fine, then it's on,
好吧 我们正在竞争 好 那就开始了
and I'm gonna crush you. Also, I need a ride.
我要击垮你 而且 我需要搭便车
Can I please sit on the back of your motorcycle?
拜托我可以坐在你的摩托车后面么
No. Well played.
不可以 干得好
Looks like I'm gonna find out
看起来我要查明一下
if a motorcycle fits on the subway.
摩托车能不能上地铁
Ugh, I gotta find Ocampo before Rosa does.
呃 我得赶在Rosa前面找到Ocampo
I'm so wound up! I can't focus!
我太兴奋了 我不能集中注意力
Oh, are you flipping out about Tiandra
噢 你是因为Tiandra
getting kicked off - "So You Think You Can Dance"?
被<舞魅天下>淘汰了而生气么
Definitely not.
当然不是
Well, you should be. Her Nay Nay was nonpareil.
好吧 你应该生气 她跳的Nay Nay 舞无人能敌
I know what's happening. I'm finally hydrated,
我知道怎么回事了 我终于进行水合反应了
and it's unlocking my brain's full potential.
而且它开启了我大脑的全部潜力
It's too much for me. I'm "Limitless"-ing.
我承受不了 我正在<永无止境>化了
I don't think water makes you jittery.
我不认为水能让你心神不宁
It does if it's laced with caffeine.
如果它加了咖♥啡♥因♥就可以
You dosed my water?
你给我的水加了药
You just drank 960 cups of coffee.
你只喝了960杯咖啡
Oh, that esprains why I no talk butter.
噢 那解释了为什么我没有说黄油
Me having stirk? Haha
我有一头牛犊 哈哈
Good luck solving that case.
祝你处理案子好运
Why would you drink more?
你为什么还要喝
My brain wants its fast juice.
我的大脑想要它的禁食期果汁
Hey. Why are you in here?
嘿 你怎么在这儿
I'm hiding from Hitchcock and Scully.
我在躲Hitchcock和Scully
I can't take anymore.
我受不了了
They got into a meatball fight at breakfast.
他们吃早餐的时候开始肉丸大战
They win. The bullpen is theirs.
他们赢了 办公室是他们的
No way, Papa Bear.
没门 熊老爹
When Nikolaj and his best friend fight,
当Nikolaj和他的最好的朋友打架
I have them do an activity together,
我让他们一起做一项活动
like a puppy puzzle. Makes 'em cooperate.
例如拼小狗拼图 让他们合作
So are you saying we give Hitchcock and Scully a case
所以你是说给Hitchcock和Scully一件案子
and make 'em work it together?
然后让他们一起完成
No, no, no, we give them... A puppy puzzle.
不不不 我们给他们 一个小狗拼图
Now let's go to town on 'em daddy-style.
现在 我们要让他俩尝尝老爸的厉害
All right, I need you guys to assemble this jigsaw puzzle
行了 我需要你俩把这幅拼图拼好
for a case I'm working on.
跟我正在调查的案子有关
Why do we have to do it together?
为什么非要我们一起做
Yeah. Uh... 'cause?
对啊 呃因为
Can't argue with that.
这理由无法反驳
Cooperation instead of punishment.
合作而不是惩罚
Damn, Boyle,
靠 Boyle
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表