剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
two, one.
二 一
NYPD, on the ground. On the ground!
纽约警♥察♥ 都趴下 趴下
Flaco, run! That's Flaco.
弗拉克 快跑 弗拉克在那
It's locked, go back.
锁上了 回去
Oh, sorry, C.J., that's Flaco.
对不起 C.J. 他是弗拉克
You got him. Yeah!
你抓着他了 太好了
He's out cold, how'd you do it?
他昏过去了 你怎么做到的
No, no, wait. Let me guess.
等会儿 让我猜猜
You opened your car door into him.
你开车门撞到他
Yep. He never saw it coming.
对 他没反应过来
Yep. And neither did you.
对 你也没想到会这样
It was a total accident, you were getting out
完全是个巧合 你从车里出来
of your car to go pee. No!
是要上厕所 不对
There was a spider in the car, and I panicked.
车里有只蜘蛛 吓到我了
Damn it, how did I not guess that?
该死的 我怎么没猜这个
You gotta see this spider. It's gigantic.
你得来看看这只蜘蛛 超级大
Charles, this is amazing.
查尔斯 真是太爽了
I know, when's the last time you cried like that?
就是嘛 你上次哭成这样是什么时候
Huh? You cried? Damn right, I did.
什么 你哭了 废话 我当然哭了
Oh, guess we gotta get back to the Nine-Nine.
貌似咱们得回警局了
Let's not be hasty. Neither of us have any
别着急嘛 咱们俩手头都没有
open cases right now, so should we tell the ladies
要办的案子 所以不如告诉技师
we're ready for round two? Let's do it,
准备来第二轮吧 来吧
you insatiable little minx. I'll go get 'em.
你这个欲求不满的小妖精 我去叫她们
Charles, this place is a front,
查尔斯 这家店只是个幌子
money laundering or something. We gotta get out of here right now.
他们在洗钱什么的 我们得马上离开这里
I just got off the phone with One Police Plaza. They're thrilled.
我刚和总部通完电♥话♥ 他们简直欢欣鼓舞
Captain Stentley, you got your transfer.
斯坦利警监 这下你可以调离了
Whoo! I'm not transferring.
哇 我不要调离
What, why? The whole reason
什么 为什么 一开始
I wanted to transfer in the first place
我想调离完全是因为
is because I didn't feel like I could do this job,
觉得自己不能胜任这份工作
but the mission tonight, me taking down Flaco...
可今晚我在行动中抓到了弗拉克
More the door than you. It just showed me
是车门的功劳 这表明了
that I can do this, and now I feel like
我是有这个能力的 现在我感觉自己
I really do belong here.
真的属于这里
So thank you, guys, for...
所以谢谢你们
For making me believe in myself again.
让我又重新找到了自信
Oh. Come here.
哦 过来
That's gonna leave a mark.
这会留下痕迹的
I can't believe this.
真不敢相信
Not only are we still stuck on the night shift,
我们不仅要继续上夜班
but now we have to watch C.J. Get a medal.
还要眼睁睁瞧着C.J.拿奖章
Why are there so many reporters? Even "The Times" Is here.
怎么来了这么多媒体 连纽♥约♥时♥报♥的人都来了
Wait, really? Who'd they send?
是嘛 他们派谁来的
Wilson, Palmer, Schneier, Levine, Rogers, Tyler, Baker,
威尔森 帕尔默 施耐德 莱文 罗杰斯 泰勒 贝克
Correal, Bromwich, Robbins, Schmidt?
科雷亚 布朗维奇 罗宾斯 施密特
Stop saying reporters' names. How do you know so many names?
别再念记者的名字了 你怎么会知道这么多名字
They're the only real rock stars we have left.
他们才是世间仅存真正的摇滚明星
Okay. Hello, we're here today
好吧 大家好 我们今天来到这里
to honor Captain Jason Stentley,
是为了嘉奖杰森·斯坦利警监
who single-handedly brought down a major drug ring.
他单枪匹马打掉了一个特大贩毒团伙
And so it is my pleasure to bestow upon him
接下来由我有幸为他颁发
the Medal of Honor. Captain Stentley.
荣誉勋章 有请斯坦利警监
Oh, bestow me, baby,
颁奖吧 宝贝
that's a lot of people. Uh...
真是好多人呐
That's it for my prepared remarks.
我的演讲说完了
Any questions?
有什么问题吗
Will taking down one drug dealer make
打掉一个毒贩对控制整个城市的
a big difference in the overall level of drugs moving into the city?
毒品流入量会起到显著效果吗
No idea, next?
不知道 下一个
What's your philosophy for dealing with international narcotic supply chains?
你对打击国际性的麻醉剂交易有何看法看
Didn't understand the question, next.
不明白你说的啥 下一个
Why was Flaco targeted for this operation?
这次行动的目标为何选择弗拉克
Okay, there's a question I can answer.
好吧 终于有我能回答的问题了
Well, it all started because I lost a huge bag of cocaine,
一切都开始于我弄丢了一大包可♥卡♥因♥
so I totally biffed it, you know, but...
我差点就完蛋了 但是
Thank you, thank you, Captain. Oh, oh.
谢谢 谢谢 警监 哦
That... That is... That's plenty. That was a train wreck.
说得够多了 简直像事故现场
Yes, he never should have been put in that position.
是啊 他打从一开始就没资格站在那里
Whoever recommended him for the medal
而推荐他受表彰
and called all those reporters really messed up.
还请来这些记者的人真是玩砸了
Wait, what are you saying? Oh, nothing.
等等 你说什么 没什么
It just seems as if C.J. Has been... overmined.
只是好像C.J.是被人"帮害"了
You did this? I did.
是你干的 是
And you used my madeup word. I hated it, "overmined".
你还用了我造的词 烦死了 什么"帮害"
What have I become? Was this whole thing
我怎么成了这样 难道真的
even worth it? It was no snaccident.
值得这么做吗 一切都不是巧合
So the foot massage place reported
这个足疗店去年报了
$7 million in profit last year. To make that much,
七百万美元的利润 要挣这么多钱
they'd have to massage 100 feet an hour, 24 hours a day,
他们一小时要按♥摩♥一百只脚 还得每天二十四小时
7 days a week for the entire year.
每周七天全年无休才行
Damn it, we have to shut them down.
该死 我们得让他们关门大吉
Wait. Let's not be hasty about this.
等等 先不要着急
Let's think this through. We wanna be smart about this.
咱们好好考虑一下 不要太鲁莽
Right. I mean, what if we bust them tonight,
没错 要是我们今晚就抓他们
and then tomorrow I'm chasing a murderer,
然后明天我要追捕杀人犯
and I'm about to get him, and my foot cramps up?
就在马上要抓到的时候 我的脚突然抽筋怎么办
Due to lack of massaging. And then the murderer gets away.
因为缺乏按♥摩♥ 然后凶手就跑了
Know who he kills next?
知道他后来要杀谁吗
The mayor. Oh, my God, the city has no mayor now.
市长 天呐 这个城市没有市长了
It's chaos. Rioting, looting, panic in the streets.
陷入混乱 暴♥动♥频发 烧杀抢掠 全城恐慌
They gotta call in the National Guard, there's
然后国民警卫队出动
tanks rolling down 5th Avenue, declaring martial law.
坦克开上了第五大道 宣布军事戒♥严♥
It's insane. All because we shut down
太疯狂了 一切都是因为
the foot massage place. That was doing God's work.
我们端掉了一家足疗店 那是上帝该做的事
What were we thinking. So it's agreed:
不该我们考虑 所以说好了
we let them stay open for the sake of the city.
为了城市的安定 就让他们开着吧
For the sake of the city.
为了城市的安定
We have to do our stupid jobs, don't we?
工作再苦也得做 对不对
Yeah, let me get my stupid gun.
是啊 我去拿我的破枪
NYPD, get down on the comfortable matted floor.
纽约警♥察♥ 都趴在铺着舒服地毯的地板上
Put your magical hands where we can see them.
把你们有魔力的手放在我看得见的地方
You're under arrest for ruining something perfect.
你们全都因破坏美好的东西被捕了
And money laundering.
还有洗钱
Yes, money laundering, whatever.
是吧 还有洗钱什么的
Gina, I've been thinking a lot about how you refuse to give up Jacinta.
吉娜 我想了很久你为什么拒绝停用杰辛塔
That's right. She's never leaving. I know,
没错 她绝对不会离开 我知道
which is why I decided to do the only fair thing.
所以我决定来个公平合理的
Space heaters for everyone. So what? That sounds great.
人人都用小暖气 那又怎样 挺好的啊
Everyone.
所有人
It's toasty in here.
简直烤死人了
You're gonna be looking at that all night long.
这幅画面可以供你欣赏一整晚
Whoop, I think he's about to eat a hoagie.
哎呦 我觉得他要吃个大三明治了
Is that mayonnaise or sweat?
你瞧那是蛋黄酱还是汗啊
Ugh, fine, I give up. You can take Jacinta.
好吧 我放弃了 你把杰辛塔拿走吧
Really? And the other two space heaters, too?
真的嘛 另外两个小暖气也一起
All of them, you win.
全拿走 你赢了
I win? I won,
我赢了 我赢了
Amy, I won! You did it, Sarge.
艾米 我赢了哎 你做到了 警长
You're gonna get our power usage down.
你可以把我们的用电量降下来了
I don't care about that crap, I took down Gina Linetti.
我才不管什么用电量 我战胜了吉娜·林奈特
I did the impossible, Terry is back on top,
我做到了不可能的事 泰瑞重回巅峰
Diaper up! What! Ladies and gentlemen,
纸尿裤赛高 咋地 女士们先生们
Captain Jason Stentley has been transferred from active duty effective immediately,
杰森·斯坦利警监被调离了现任岗位 即刻生效
Captain Raymond Holt will be taking his place,
雷蒙德·霍尔特警监将接替他的位置
and, yes, he's taking all of us with him. You mean...
当然 他也接管了我们所有人 你是说
Yes, Amy. We're back on the day shift!
没错 艾米 我们要上回白班了
NineNine! NineNine!
九九万岁 万岁
Come on and party tonight!
# 快来欢度今宵 #
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表