剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
lobster-fed beef. It's the best kind.
用龙虾喂养的牛肉 那真是极品
The cows live by the sea and they eat only lobster.
那些乳牛生活在海边 它们只吃龙虾
We know you're lying. I am offended.
我们知道你在撒谎 我被冒犯了
Nay, outraged that We saw you eating cheese pizza
不只 被激怒了 我们看到你在吃起司披萨
all alone. Oh, okay, then you caught me.
一个人 好吧 那被你们发现了
Gina, what is really going on?
Gina 到底是怎么回事
Immaculate conception? No.
圣灵感孕 不
Why did you make all that stuff up?
你为什么要编造这些事
Because I value my privacy,
因为我看重我的隐私
and it's like you guys are always in my business,
但你们总是想干涉我的私事
specifically Charles. Look, it's just that
尤其是Charles 听着 这只是因为
I'm your brother and I love you, and I'm invested,
我是你的哥哥 我爱你 而且我有这个义务
but if that's what you really want,
不过如果你真的这么想
then I'll leave you alone.
我可以不管你
Ugh, fine.
好吧
I'll tell you who the baby's father is,
我会告诉你谁是孩子的爸爸
but you have to be chill. I will be so chill.
但你必须要冷静 我会非常冷静的
The baby daddy is a Boyle cousin.
孩子的爸爸是Boyle表亲
It's a Boyle!
宝宝是Boyle家的
Whoo!
哇哦
Ugh, this place smells like...
呃 这个地方闻起来就像
Regret? Failure?
后悔吗 还是失败
Ketchup. Hey, Diaz, Peralta.
番茄酱 嘿 Diaz Peralta
Over here. What's up, Lieutenant?
在这里 怎么样 中尉
Cell phones in the bag.
把手♥机♥放到袋子里
Why? It's standard procedure.
为什么 这是标准流程
We don't like having phones at parties.
我们不喜欢聚会上有手♥机♥
Right, it's like, "Look up from your screens people."
没错 这就好像 "从你的屏幕上移开眼睛 朋友"
"You're missing out on the best app there is."
"你错过了世上最棒的应用程序"
"Real life." Well, you see, we're gonna be
"现实生活" 你们也看到了 我们打算
doing a lot of drugs and we're cops,
嗑很多很多的药 而且我们是警♥察♥
so we don't want our pictures taken.
所以我们不想被拍下照片
Yeah, your reason's better.
好吧 你的理由更好
Here you go. All right, then.
给你 好的 那么
Here we go. Let's get sloppy.
我们开始吧 让我们放松下来吧
I like it.
我喜欢这个
You guys, I found out why Gina lied
朋友们 我知道Gina为什么
about the non-disclosure agreement.
要在保密协议这件事上撒谎了
Because of how invasive and crazy you are?
因为你非常疯狂 还很有侵略性吗
Oh, Terry, you gullible little rube.
Terry 你这个好骗的小乡巴佬
It's because of which cousin it is.
这跟是哪一个表亲有关
That's right. I found out which Boyle seed
没错 我发现了是哪一位Boyle的"种子"
did the deed.
搞出了这件事
The father is Milton.
孩子的父亲是Milton
Who's Milton? We're not a part of your family.
谁是Milton 我们又不是你们家族的一员
He's a total loser.
他是一个彻头彻尾的失败者
I mean, of all the Boyle's to bang,
Boyle家族有那么多人可以上
why bang Milton Boyle?
为什么偏偏要上Milton Boyle
He's that bad? "He's that bad?"
他有那么糟吗 "他有那么糟吗"
Wow, Terry, you are a rube. Milton's a troll.
哇 Terry 你真是个土包子 Milton就是个垃圾
Okay, look. We have to be supportive.
好吧 听着 我们需要支持她
Gina is our friend.
Gina是我们的朋友
Oh, my God, he's here. You guys try not to puke
哦我的天 他来了 当你们见到他的时候
all over yourselves when you see him.
你们需要竭尽全力让自己别吐出来
Hi, Milton. Oh, hey, Charles.
嗨 Milton 嘿 Charles
He's a Boyle? Right?
他是Boyle家的吗 没错吧
Don't look at his weird face. You'll make him feel bad.
别看着他那怪异的脸 你会让他不舒服的
Hey. Hey, uh, have you seen Gina?
嘿 嘿 你看到Gina了吗
You mean ever?
你是指曾经吗
Get more specific, Milton.
说具体点儿 Milton
Milty!
Milty
Hey!
嘿
What're you doing here?
你来这儿干什么
Thought I would take my warrior goddess
我想我要带我的战斗女神
out to a surprise dinner. Oh, is the surprise
出去吃一顿惊喜晚餐 哦 惊喜是指
that you can afford dinner
你高中辍学后
since you dropped out of high school?
居然还能请得起晚餐吗
I left after junior year
我在第三年结束之后才离开的
to be a professional snowboarder.
成为了一名专业的滑雪运动员
Oh. And now he owns
哦 他现在拥有
a winter apparel company that donates snow to the poor.
一家向贫困地区捐赠雪的冬季服装公♥司♥
Water. You're so amazing.
捐赠水 你太棒了
You're so amazing.
你才是好棒
Oh, they're dancing now.
哇 他们开始跳舞了耶
Are you guys doing the Lambada?
你们是在跳兰巴达舞吗
Hmm, I guess we are.
嗯哼 应该是的
I hadn't noticed. Sometimes we just do that.
我都没发现 有时候我们不自觉地就开始了
Aww, you guys make a cute couple.
哇 你们俩真是可爱的一对儿
You're welcome. Now enjoy watching us leave.
不用客气 现在好好欣赏我们走的样子吧
Hey, I had a great idea for a baby name.
嘿 我给宝宝想了一个很棒的名字
What is it? If it's a girl,
叫什么 如果是女孩
how about "The Enigma"?
就叫英格玛如何
Oh, my God, I already thought of that,
天哪 这个我也早就想到了
and then if it's a boy, it could just be...
那如果是男孩 不如就叫
"The Enigmo."
英格莫
Bye, Charles. I love you.
我走啦Charles 爱你
Bye, Milton. I love you too.
再见Milton 我也爱你
Come on, Charles, you have to admit,
拜托啊 Charles 你得承认
they're perfect for each other.
他们是天造地设的一对
Yeah, I guess I'm happy for her.
是啊 我也为她开心
Let's just hope the baby doesn't get his looks.
但愿将来他们孩子不要像爹
What a dweeb. Nah, bro, he's hot.
真是个傻子 没有啊兄弟 他好帅
Oh, wow, that's good stuff.
哇哦 真是好货
Who's your guy? Actually, it's a woman.
你找谁拿的货 其实 是个女的卖♥♥的
Women can be drug dealers too #ImWithHer.
女人也是可以做毒贩子的 #我站女权
Here. Oh, no, I'm good.
来尝尝 啊不了 我有
Not to be snobby,
倒不是看不起你的
but I got my own stash. It's the bomb.
但是这是我的私藏 爽炸了
Smuggled this vial in on a plane.
我坐飞机用身体藏回来的
Stuck it right up my butt.
就塞在屁♥眼♥里
Want some? No, thanks.
来点吗 不了谢谢
I'm good with the non-butt coke.
我磕这些没进过屁♥股♥的药就挺好
Suit yourself.
请便
Bartender made me my favorite drink.
酒保给我做了我最喜欢的饮料
It's called a bottle of whiskey. I like your style.
叫做一整瓶威士忌 我喜欢你这风格
You know, when I first met you two,
你们知道吗 我刚认识你俩的时候
I thought you were pretty uptight.
我以为你们很保守来着
More like down loose.
说开放更合适
That's nothing.
没关系啊
Hey, about the interrogation room.
嘿 有关审讯室的事情
Don't even worry about it.
用不着担心
Sometimes you gotta do stuff.
有时候你总要做点事情
Me and my crew, sometimes we gotta do stuff too.
我和我的伙计们 我们也得做点事情
Understood, and hey, look,
明白了 还有
if you ever need help doing stuff,
如果你做事的时候需要帮手的话
maybe keep us in mind. I will.
可以考虑我们啊 我会的
Enough business, huh?
正事谈够了 是吧
Wakey, wakey. Rise and shine.
醒啦起床啦 太阳晒屁♥股♥啦
It's go time. Go time?
该动身了 动身
What time go time? I said I'd keep you in mind.
动身去哪啊 我说了会考虑你们的
Remember? Well, we got a job.
还记得吗 我们现在有活干了
What job? We're robbing a bank.
什么活儿 抢银行
We always party the night before.
我们动手前夜都会狂欢一下
It keeps us loose.
放松一点
Here are your masks.
这是你们的面具
Oh, great. Awesome.
啊 好啊 很棒
Obviously, we're on board. Just one thing,
很显然我们加入了 就是还有件事
if Rosa doesn't eat breakfast, she's a real bear.
如果Rosa不吃早餐 她会狂躁的像个狗熊
Plus, I should go home, take a shower,
而且 我也得回家洗个澡
and gots to watch my "Michael and Kelly."
然后看看"Michael和Kelly晨间秀"
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表