剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I don't understand.
我不明白
I mean, I'm just trying to make you guys happy.
我只是想让你们开心啊
Well, if you want to do that,
如果你真心这样想
start acting like a real captain.
请先成为一个真正的警监
Make tough choices.
承担你应有的责任
Tell people no sometimes.
有时需要拒绝别人
Okay, if you think I need to stop doing
好 如果你们不想让我这样
whatever you guys want,
不再满足你们的所有要求
then I will.
我会的
Yeah, that's progress.
对 这就是进步
If that's what you guys want.
如果这就是你们想要的
I gotta go. Good talk.
我得走了 聊天很愉快
My door's always open,
我的门永远向你们开着
except when it's closed.
除非它关上了
But you can open it when it's closed.
但是你们可以把它打开
I can't believe we're fugitives on the lam,
我不敢相信我们竟然成了逃犯
falsely accused of a crime.
被错误地指控罪行
There's nothing false about it.
这完全不是错误的指控
We committed several felonies and escaped from jail.
我们犯了好多重罪 还越狱了
Yeah, but we were just doing what we had to do.
是这样 但我们是被迫不得不做啊
We're the good guys.
我们是好人啊
This is what they all think.
罪犯一定都是这么想的
Figgis is in town,
Figgis就在这里
and we have no car, no money, no guns;
我们没车没钱也没枪
we can't go back to our houses
我们不能回到房♥子里
because the police are looking for us.
因为警♥察♥一定在找我们
It's time to call the Nine-Nine.
是时候联♥系♥分局了
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
What is going on with you?
你到底是怎么了
Nothing, I just think that we can do it alone.
没什么 我只是觉得我们可以自己解决
Sir, we just shared one of the longest kisses of my life.
我们刚刚经历了我人生中最长的一次接吻
I think we can be honest with each other.
我认为彼此之间可以更加诚实一点
All right.
好吧
The Nine-Nine bailed me out once before
分局曾经帮过我个大忙
when I was taken hostage by Bob,
那时我被Bob劫持为人♥质♥
a man I had put my trust in,
我原来还非常信任Bob
like a fool.
我真傻
I don't want them to rescue me again.
我不想让他们再来救我了
It's embarrassing.
太丢脸了
I need to clean up my own mess.
我需要自己解决自己的问题
Captain, it's the Nine-Nine.
警监 那可是分局啊
There's nothing wrong with asking for help
向关心你的人请求帮助
from people that care about you.
有什么不妥的呢
This is Sergeant Terry Jeffords.
我是Terry Jeffords警长
Captain Holt!
Holt警监
Sir. Captain Stentley.
Stentley警监
There's an urgent situation,
有突发紧急情况
and we need 72 hours off to go to Florida.
我们需要72小时去弗罗里达州
Now, I can't say why--
我不能告诉你为什么
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
What?
什么
The Eight-Six said they would cover for us,
八六分局说他们会过来顶替我们
and this very important!
这事非常重要
That's enough.
够了
Someone once told me
有人曾经告诉我
that being a captain means
成为一个警监意味着
telling people no.
告诉别人 不可以
Oh wait, that was you guys,
等等 就是你们啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表