剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I think I might've been wrong. Don't read into that.
我觉得我可能是想错了 不要过度解读
That was a freak argument. We are very happy.
那只是无谓的争吵而已 我们两个很幸福
Amy, we have all the same interests.
Amy 我们的兴趣爱好都一样
We have so much chemistry.
我们之间有那么多火花
When we're together,
我们在一起的时候
it's like, no matter where we are, it's San Diego.
不论我们在哪里 都好像圣地亚哥一样
I feel compelled to tell you that San Diego's terrible.
我必须告诉你圣地亚哥真的很糟糕
I'm gonna lay it all on the line.
我要倾尽全力来争取了
Amy Santiago...
Amy Santiago
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
What? What?
什么 什么
Okay, really, could you stay in the cab?
说真的 能拜托你坐到出租车里去吗
I'm sorry. I'll be right there. I promise.
真的很抱歉 我马上就来 我保证
maybe I won't. What's your answer?
或者我就不来了 你的回答是什么
Teddy, I don't want to be with you.
Teddy 我不想和你在一起
But you want to be with him? You guys have nothing in common.
但你却想和他在一起 你们两个压根没有共同点
Oh, yeah? Tell that to William Atherton...
是吗 跟William Atherton讲去吧
the man we both consider to be
我们两个一致认为
the second-best "Die Hard" Villain.
他是<虎胆龙威>系列第二棒的反派
She meant it.
她居然是认真的
And also, yes, we are different people,
还有没错 我们的确很不一样
but I love that about us.
但这也是我喜欢的地方
I love that Jake's a little messy
我很爱Jake有点儿邋遢
and that he cares so much about his dumb sneakers
还有他那么在乎他蠢兮兮的运动鞋
and he doesn't get stressed out about calendars.
也一点儿都不在乎日程表
Or flossing my teeth. No, the nonflossing is crazy.
我还从来不用牙线 不 不用牙线真的烦死了
Copy that, and I love you.
得令了 爱你哦
I'm just so confused.
我搞不明白
Your fight was like something out of a movie.
你们两个就像电影里面一样大吵特吵
Teddy... No.
Teddy 别说出来
I have to tell you the truth.
我得和你说实话
No. Amy is dying.
不行 其实Amy不久于人世了
She has one month to live.
她只剩下一个月能活
Marrying her would be a waste of time.
跟她结婚就是浪费时间
Jake and I were only pretending to fight
Jake和我只是假装在吵架
so that we could destroy your phone.
这样就能趁机弄坏你的手♥机♥了
While we were on the stakeout and you were in the bathroom,
我们在盯梢的时候你去了厕所
we said you were the most boring man in America,
我们趁机吐槽你是全美最无聊的人
and your phone recorded it.
而你的手♥机♥全都录下来了
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We didn't want you to get mad at us and fail the precinct.
我们不想让你对我们生气 然后给分局打不及格
Wow. You guys are the worst.
哇哦 你们两个真的太烂了
Well, you just proposed in front of your girlfriend,
你刚刚还在你女朋友面前和别人求婚呢
so potato, po-tah-to.
你这是五十步笑百步
Amy, I loved you.
Amy 我爱过你
All right, I'm ready to go, Rachel.
好了 我可以走了 Rachel
Should we hit up the Tenement Museum?
我们要不要去房♥屋博物馆啊
No!
谁要去啊
I talked to NYPD facilities
我和纽约警局的后勤谈过了
to see if they could get an emergency cleanup crew
询问他们今天下午能不能派一支紧急清扫小队
out to us this afternoon.
来我们这里打扫
I received their standard response.
然后我得到了他们的一贯答复
This is on you, Boyle.
都是你的错 Boyle
You couldn't just suck it up and let a few dozen crazed rats eat you
你就不能乖乖忍♥住 让几十只嗑药疯鼠大快朵颐
until their hearts exploded?
直到它们心脏爆♥炸♥吗
Don't blame Boyle.
不要怪Boyle啊
The rats only got into the cocaine
这些老鼠可♥卡♥因♥嗑高了
because you put the traps in the evidence room.
也是因为你把夹子放在了证据室里
We were gonna use the break room, but Gina was in there,
我们本来是要用休息室的 但是Gina在里面
and she got hit by a damn bus, so nobody can say no to her.
而且她被公交车撞了 所以没人可以说她的不是
That's it.
就是这样
Nobody can say no to her.
没有人可以对她说不
Answer's still no.
回答还是不行
Right, but maybe you should speak to my colleague first.
我知道 但你可能要先跟我的同事讲几句
Hi. I got hit by a bus.
你好 我被公交车撞了
Wow. This place looks amazing.
天啊 这里真是棒极了
Yes, thanks to Gina. She's responsible for all of it.
没错 感谢Gina 一切都是她的功劳
She's an inspiration.
她是我们的功臣
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 警监
You have permission to share my story.
朕准许你讲述我的功绩了
So how'd it go with Sergeant Wells?
Wells警长那边怎么样了
Let's see. He proposed to Amy.
我想想 他向Amy求婚了
She said no, and then his girlfriend dumped him.
被拒绝了 然后他女朋友也把他甩了
Terry's getting nervous. It's worse than it sounds.
Terry开始慌了 这还不是最糟的
There was a jazz brunch involved.
一开始还吃了个爵士早午餐
Oh. Oh, my God.
好可怕 我的天
Look, all we can do is hope that Sergeant Wells
我们只能期待Wells警长
handles this like a professional
本着专业素质处理这件事
and respects the uniform that we all wear.
并且尊重我们身上的警服吧
Hey, everybody, look who's here.
大家好呀 看谁来了
It's me, the most boring man in America.
是我哦 全美国最无聊的男人
Well, to be the most anything in America is pretty good.
无论成为什么美国之最都是很不错的
I mean, it's a big country.
毕竟我国幅员辽阔
Teddy, we are so sorry. No, you don't have to be.
Teddy 我们很抱歉 不 你们不必的
It's okay. I get it.
我都明白
I am boring. I'm owning it now.
我很无聊 我已经接受现实了
Sergeant Wells, I understand
Wells警长 我能够理解
that you're upset for personal reasons,
你正在为一些个人问题烦恼
but we're hoping that you'll give us a fair evaluation.
但我们也都期望得到你公正的评估
I will not...
我不会的
'cause I'm not gonna write one at all.
因为我压根就不会去写
I'm recusing myself.
我要自请回避此次评估
Oh. That is so sweet.
这样真的很贴心
Thank you for being such a good guy, Teddy.
谢谢你如此大度的举动 Teddy
Okay. I can read between the lines, and I love you, too.
没事 我能读懂潜台词的 我也爱你
Amy Santiago, will you...
Amy Santiago 你愿不
No! Get up! Come on!
不愿意 快站起来 别这样啊
Well, for what it's worth, your precinct is immaculate.
不管怎么样 你们的分局无可指摘
I'm sure that your new auditor, Lieutenant Hopkins,
我肯定你们的新审核员 Hopkins中尉
will be very impressed.
一定会大为赞赏的
Veronica Hopkins? That's the one.
你是说Veronica Hopkins吗 就是她
Well, the good news is,
行了 好消息是
Amy has not dated her.
Amy没有和她约会过
No, but I did, and she hates me.
她是没有 但是我有 而且她很讨厌我
Why can't any of you keep it in your pants?
你们怎么就这么管不住自己呢
Hello, Nine-Nine.
99分局 大家好啊
I'm Lieutenant Hopkins.
我是Hopkins中尉
Hello, Terry Jeffords.
你好啊 Terry Jeffords
Come here and give an old friend a hug.
过来跟老朋友抱一个
Hey. So good to see you.
嘿 好高兴在这看到你
I'm shutting the Nine-Nine down,
我要关掉99分局
and there is nothing you can do about it.
你一点儿办法都没有
Oh!
真好啊
This place is fantastic.
这里真是太棒了
This is gonna be fun.
会很有意思的
She seems nice.
她人很好的样子
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表