剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Only because you ask me annoying, intrusive, personal questions all the time.
那是因为你总是在问烦人侵犯的私人问题
Exactly. You need to do that.
没错 你就要这样做
Be the Jake in the conversation.
成为谈话的Jake
You want me to just say, "Cowabunga, mom"?
你想要我说 "好顶赞呀 妈咪"
Oh, yes, that would be awesome.
没错 棒极了
Well, it's not gonna happen.
我不会这样说的
Alas, we are not cowabunga people.
我们不是会说好顶赞的那种人
Dismissed.
你可以走了
Once again, I am so sorry about your tire.
再一次 真的很抱歉我戳爆了你的车胎
Just accidentally slashed it with my knife.
我一不小心用刀戳爆了它
How does that happen accidentally?
怎么个不小心法
It's very common. I should know, I'm a cop.
就很正常的 我知道的 我是一名警♥察♥
Anyway, I will pay for the damage.
总之 我会赔偿你的损失的
Wait, what's happening? My tire is fine.
等等 发生了什么 我的车胎好好的呀
It is? It is!
真的 真的
Of course it is.
当然是好好的
Because this is all part of my prank show,
因为这只是我的恶作剧
"Fake Tire Slashers."
叫做"假冒扎胎"
And you have won...
而你中了
$27.
27美元
And a dime.
以及十美分
There's cameras everywhere.
摄像头到处都是
Okay.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wondering what happened?
想知道发生了什么吗
I happened.
是我♥干♥的
Out of the darkness, a hero emerges.
黑暗之中 一个英雄出现了
You know, using only my bare hands
也就是用了我的双手
and also a few tools
还有一些工具罢了
I replaced that plebe's flat with one of my tires.
我用我的车胎换下了那个菜鸟的瘪胎
You changed a tire!
你能换车胎了
You were listening to me. Not at all.
你确实听了我的话 没
I watched a video online on how to do it.
我在网上看了个视频学会的
But I will give you this, it was really empowering.
但我承认 确实很充满力量
Right? And you did such an impressive job,
没错吧 而且你做得非常不错
especially for your first time.
尤其你是第一次做
Oh, no, I had a bunch of practice.
噢 不 我已经换过几次了
I actually used your car for that.
实际上我就是用你的车练手的
Thank you so much.
非常谢谢你
You still changed a tire.
这改变不了你能换车胎的事实
Counting this as a win.
这算一次胜利
Okay, you're right about the break room.
好吧 你对休息室的看法是对的
Nuh doy.
早跟你说了
Nobody liked it, and it wasn't functional.
没人喜欢它 它也没什么作用
Double nuh doy.
早跟你说了乘二
So we tried to put everything back the way it was.
所以我们试着把它恢复原样
We want your seal of approval.
我们想听听你们的意见
We'll be the judge of that.
我们会评评看
Yes, that's what we're asking for.
是啊 就是在问你们啊
It's beautiful.
这太美丽了
You even got back the bumper pool table no one ever uses.
你还把那个没人用的巨型台球桌放了回来
Wait a minute, you liars!
等等 你们这些骗子
What's that nice couch doing here?
这个光鲜的沙发在这儿干嘛
The old couch didn't make it.
旧沙发没挺过去
The second the sunlight hit it, it turned to dust.
一见到太阳光 它就灰飞烟灭了
Sorry, guys, we're stuck with the nice, clean expensive sofa.
抱歉了 老兄 我们只能用这个光鲜昂贵的沙发了
But I guess we'll just have to make do.
我觉得我们只能将就的
Oh, we'll make do. We'll make do all over it.
我们可以将就 从头将就到尾
Well, I just mean we'll fix it.
我是说我们能做旧它
Hells yeah, we will.
没错
Should we wake them?
我们要叫醒他们吗
Nah, let 'em sleep. They earned it.
不了 让他们睡吧 他们应得的
Daniella and her husband confessed to the burglary
Daniella和她丈夫已经供认了入室偷窃
and two others.
以及其他两起盗窃案
We've already recovered a number of your items.
我们已经拿回了很多您的物件
Thank you for the information.
谢谢你告诉我
Where's Raymond?
Raymond去哪儿了
Oh, he couldn't make it.
哦 他走不开
He's attending to some urgent business.
他正在处理一些紧急事务
That's a stone cold lie. Raymond?
大谎话 Raymond
Cowabunga, mother!
好顶赞呀 妈妈
What? Yes.
啥 漂亮
We need to talk. I'd say that's accurate.
我们需要谈谈 我也是这么认为的
Well, it looks like my work is done here.
我的工作已经完成了
I'll just be leaving. Oh, damn it.
我先走一步了 噢 特么的
Handle's still broken off.
把手还没修好
Uh, just pretend I'm not here.
呃 就假装我不在这儿吧
I'll close my eyes.
我这就闭上我的眼睛
I'm hurt
我很受伤
that you didn't feel comfortable telling me about George Kenderson.
因为你不愿意告诉我George Kenderson的事
I didn't know how to.
我不知道要怎样告诉你
We're not very good at talking about personal matters.
我们不擅长谈论私人的事
I'd categorize that as an understatement.
"不擅长"算是往轻了说
Humor?
幽默吗
Yes, to alleviate some of the tension.
嗯 为了缓解一下紧张气氛
It worked.
起作用了
After your father died,
你父亲死后
my personal life was very sad.
我的私人生活就充满了悲伤
I didn't talk to you about it,
我不想跟你谈
because I wanted you to think I was strong.
是因为我想要你认为我很坚强
And I wanted you to think the same of me.
我也想要你认为我很坚强
I guess eventually we stopped talking about personal matter altogether.
而最终我们慢慢地就不跟对方谈论私人的事了
I think it's time we let each other off the hook.
我认为是时候解决这个问题了
From now on, I'm going to be 15% more forthcoming on personal details
从现在开始 我和你谈论的私事将会比以往多15%
and 5% more physically affectionate.
以及和你的身体接触将增加5%
And I will adjust in kind
作为回应
while also implementing a 12% increase in impromptu communication.
我将会把日常闲聊调高12%
Oh, Raymond.
喔 Raymond
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Oh, this is such a beautiful moment.
噢 这个时刻太美妙了
Are you guys hugging? It feels like a hugging moment.
你们在拥抱吗 我觉得是个该拥抱的时刻
In the workplace? Don't be absurd.
这可是工作场合 别傻了
Stop yelling at me. I saved the day!
别吼我 我可挽救了你们的关系
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表