剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
祝你跟疯子们聊得开心
Crazies?
疯子
Oh, Rosa.
罗莎
Sad Rosa.
可怜的罗莎
Have some respect for your fellow human beings.
对你的同类有点尊重吧
What has gotten into you?
你中什么邪了
of a Kenyan human rights activist, Abdala,
是一个肯尼亚人♥权♥活动家 阿布达拉
and I realized he and I are the only two people
我意识到 只有他和我两个人
that can save the world.
能够拯救世界
I'm so excited.
我好激动哦
Okay, Diaz, there are only two witnesses
好 迪亚兹 只有两名证人
who were close enough to the crash to see something.
当时离事发地点很近 能看到一些情况
One's on his way here already.
一个已经在来的路上了
His name is Marshawn Lynch.
叫马肖恩·林奇
Marshawn Lynch?
马肖恩·林奇
Marshawn Lynch the football player?
那个橄榄球运动员马肖恩·林奇吗
I don't know his hobbies. It just says here
我不知道他的爱好 这里只写着
he's unemployed.
他是无业人员
Retired.
是退役了
We're not getting anything out of him.
我们从他那儿撬不出什么来的
He's always getting fined for refusing to talk to the press.
他经常因为不跟媒体交流而被罚款
Ugh, he's kind of one of my heroes.
他算是我的偶像之一
Well, it may be tough, and it may take a while,
可能会很艰难 可能需要花点时间
but I'm sure we'll get him to open up.
但我相信我们会让他开口的
Sir, there are some vaults you just can't open.
长官 有些人就是不会开口的
I ain't seen anything.
我什么也没看见
I was eating my quesadilla.
我当时在吃油炸玉米饼
It was a good one. Chicken, cheese, guac.
很好吃 鸡肉 芝士 鳄梨酱
But they forgot my pico de gallo.
可是他们竟然忘了给我放萨尔萨酱
I remember when I was a little boy,
我记得小时候
my mama used to make this, uh,
我妈妈经常做这个
she used to call it "Fo' cheese."
她喜欢把它叫做"似喜芝士"
What y'all call it? Y'all call it "Four"?
你们怎么说的 你们都说"四喜"对吧
How come they never make quesadillas with sausage?
他们怎么就不做加香肠的炸玉米饼呢
You throw some tomato sauce in there
在里面加点番茄酱
and call it a pizza-dilla... What you think?
就能叫披萨酱饼了... 你怎么想
What is going on?
咋回事
This one time, I tried to wait up all night
有一次 我等了一晚上
to catch Santa Claus, right?
想逮圣诞老人
You know how they tell you
别人忽悠我说
you got to put the cookies and the milk out?
你得把饼干和牛奶摆出来
I don't really be telling nobody this,
我还真没跟人说过这个
but I like to sleep with the fan on,
我喜欢睡觉的时候开着风扇
even when it's chilly outside.
即使外面已经很冷了
All about that white noise, baby.
白噪音很有用的 宝贝
Stop. Stop talking, Marshawn Lynch.
够了 别啰嗦了 马肖恩·林奇
Did you see anything after the van crashed?
你在囚车翻车后看到什么了吗
Yes or no?
有还是没有
Nope. Like I told you, I was just eating my quesadilla.
没有 跟你说过了呀 我只是在吃炸玉米饼
Have I talked to y'all about my pizza-dilla invention?
我跟你们说了我发明的披萨酱饼吗
Yes, well, I have other matters to attend to.
说了 我还有别的事要处理
So, Detective Diaz, just take down everything
那么 迪亚兹警探 请你把林奇先生说的每一句话
Mr. Lynch has to say.
都记下来
Captain...
警监...
You think he'll let me shoot his gun?
你觉得他会让我玩他的枪吗
Jake, look.
杰克 来看
You think it's our guys?
你觉得这是逃犯的血吗
Maybe. But this is New York,
有可能 不过这可是纽约
so there's a very strong chance it's just "city blood."
很有可能只是"随处可见的血"
NYPD! Freeze! Freeze!
纽约警♥察♥ 不许动 不许动
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the precinct
女士们先生们 请热烈欢迎本区
escaped convict number one!
第一个被捕逃犯
Terry, where's the music? That was the cue.
泰瑞 音乐呢 此处该有音乐
I didn't have that Queen song on my phone.
我手♥机♥上没有那首皇后乐队的歌♥
I wasn't gonna pay $1.99 for it.
我不想花一块九毛九买♥♥
Nice work, man. You can put your perp in holding
干得好 小子 你可以把你抓的逃犯
with the other three convicts.
跟其他三个关在一起了
Wait. Other three? Yeah.
等等 其他三个 对
Santiago and Boyle brought them in.
桑提亚戈和伯耶尔抓到的
That's right. It's three to one.
没错 已经三比一了
Guess you won't be needing this anymore
既然你要搬来跟我住了
since you'll be moving in with me.
估计你就不再需要这个了
My towel. Yeah, your towel.
我的毛巾 对 你的毛巾
Why won't it burn?
为什么点不着
Because it never fully dries.
因为它从来没干过
The towel lives, and so do we!
毛巾依然生龙活虎 我们也一样
Hey, Santiago, how did you guys
桑提亚戈 你们怎么
catch three perps so quickly?
能这么快就抓到三名罪犯
They weren't even close to each other.
他们都很分散
Given the magnitude of the situation,
鉴于这次情况的重要性
we were given full access to any and all department resources.
我们被批准调用所有部门的资源
That's right. We took a little trip
没错 我们就去了趟
down to the tactical supply armory.
战术供应库
No, you did not!
不是吧
Thermal imaging, baby.
热成像系统 宝贝
Thermal imaging baby?
热成像宝贝
Very handy in fugitive hunting.
在抓逃犯时非常有用
Also...
还有...
I got this Flo-Tech performance polo
我拿到这件带有流量开关的马球衫
with moisture-wicking technology.
还有除湿技术
Kept me dry all morning.
让我一上午都能保持干爽
And a dry boy is a smart boy.
而一个干爽的小伙就是聪明的小伙
Ugh, he keeps saying that.
他一直在说这个
Charles, you've gotten negative reactions
查尔斯 所有听到这话的人
from everyone who's heard it.
都给了你负面反馈
I needed to see what Jake thought.
我要听听杰克的意见
Oh, I hated it. Really?
很讨厌 真的吗
Anyway, gentlemen, we are off to catch some more convicts.
好了 先生们 我们要去再抓几个逃犯了
Two more, and we win.
再抓两个我们就赢了
Huh, just two?
只要再抓两个吗
No sweat.
易如反掌啊[汗都不用出]
Literally.
真的
Get out of here. Take those glass cutters with you.
赶紧走吧 带上你的两颗坚豆
Oh, these lil' ol' things?
你是说这两个小东西吗
Tsst. What?
呲 什么
Why'd you put your finger in the middle?
你干嘛要把手指放在中间
Uh, excuse me, ma'am. I was wondering if you could
打扰了 女士 不知您能不能
answer some questions about the car accident
回答几个关于你今早看到的
you witnessed this morning.
那起车祸的问题
What's she trying to tell us? I don't know.
她想跟我们说什么 不知道
Probably "Never meet your heroes,
可能是"绝对不要见你的偶像
'cause they're gonna turn out to be friendly."
因为你会发现他们原来很和善"
You need to get over this
你得尽快忘了
Marshawn Lynch situation real quick.
马肖恩·林奇这件事
Now, we just have to figure out
现在我们得搞清楚
what language she's speaking so we can find a translator.
她说的是什么语言才好找翻译
Here, ma'am.
来 女士
Take a look at this map of the world.
看一下这张世界地图
You just keep one of those on you?
你随身带着这个吗
Of course. In case I ever need to prove my point
当然 以防我需要在一场争辩中
in an argument.
证明我的观点
Laos. Fine!
老挝 行吧
Oh, it was better than fine.
这可比行好多了
It was Laos.
那就是老挝
Mm. So, where are you from?
嗯 你是哪儿人
Where did you grow up?
你在哪儿长大的
Where were you born?
你在哪儿出生的
What are you miming there, sir?
你在比划什么 长官
A child tying his tie.
一个在系领带的小孩
Uh-huh. I'm trying to do a simple Half Windsor
我想打个简单的半温莎结
so she knows I'm a baby.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表