剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
And also, you always smell just a little bit like vanilla.
还有 你总是闻起来有点点像香草的味道
That's my soap.
那是我香皂的味道
I got it at Lush.
我在岚舒买♥♥的
You're who I want to be when I grow up, Terry.
你就是那个我长大想成为的人 Terry
And you should know that some dumb inscription in some stupid book
而且你要知道不是那本烂书里愚蠢的题词
isn't what made you who you are.
让你成为现在这个你的
And it bums me out that you can't see that.
我很失望你没明白这一点
Now, I'm gonna go get this bad guy,
现在我要去抓那个坏蛋了
because that's what you taught me to do.
因为这是你教我的
Also what was the name of the soap store again?
另外那家香皂店叫什么来着
Forget it. I'll just look it up online.
算了 我上网找找看
Okay, we're both here, Sam. Go ahead.
好了 我俩都在这儿 Sam 宣布吧
Well, it was a real hard decision,
这是一个非常艰难的决定
but ultimately we decided
但最终我们决定
the Boyles are going to Aruba!
Boyle家族将去阿鲁巴岛
All right, Sam, well, I'm happy to hear that.
好的 Sam 我很高兴听到这结果
I think the sun's gonna be really good
我想那的太阳会对所有人的牛皮癣
for everyone's psoriasis.
都很有好处的
We're all so excited.
我们都很兴奋
All right, I love you, Charles. I love you, Gina.
好了 我爱你 Charles 我爱你 Gina
Whoops. Lost you.
哎呀 断线了
It was almost too easy.
这简直太容易了
I'm like the Temple Grandin of herding Boyles.
我就像是Boyle家族的Temple Grandin
Yes, you are.
对 你是
What? Why are you smiling?
什么 你为什么在微笑
I don't get it. I won.
我不明白 我赢了
Did you?
你赢了吗
You were so busy trying to beat the Boyles, you became one.
你如此忙于打败Boyle家族 你变成了其中一员
You learned about our likes and dislikes,
你了解了我们的喜欢和讨厌的东西
our allergies and our phobias.
我们过敏和害怕的东西
You even bought cousin Sherman a scrunchy for his ponytail.
你甚至给Sherman表哥买♥♥了头绳来扎他的马尾辫
Yeah, so I could win.
对 所以我能赢
And you did win...
你确实赢了
a plot in the family cemetery.
家庭墓地的一个位置
All of us together lying in a grave for eternity!
我们全部一起永远躺在一个坟墓里
"Grave" Singular?
"坟墓" 单数吗
Charles, "Grave" Singular?
Charles 单数的"坟墓"吗
Oh, Captain, I know you don't want to talk about Monty Hall,
警监 我知道你不想讨论蒙提霍尔问题
but I did contact a math--
但我联♥系♥了一个数学
No need, Santiago. It's all good.
不必了 Santiago 一切都好
So the fight with Kevin is over?
所以你和Kevin的争吵结束了
Yep.
是的
Because you understand the math now?
因为你现在搞懂数学问题了
Nope.
不是
Because you guys Yep.
因为你们俩 是的
Knew it.
就知道
See, what happened is, your dads had sex.
事情就是 你的老爸们上♥床♥了
Okay, Rosa.
够了 Rosa
Edmund Grail?
是Edmund Grail吗
Who wants to know?
是谁在问
nypd.
纽约警局
I need to ask you a few questions about DC Parlov.
我需要问你几个关于DC Parlov的问题
Oh, okay.
好的
Let me just undo the chain.
我这就打开链条锁
Son of a bitch.
王八蛋
Freeze!
站住
Taste the might of Ka'Lar!
尝尝Ka'Lar的威力
Get him out of here.
把他带走
Nice work, Sarge.
干得漂亮 警长
You were right.
你说得对
Who cares about Parlov?
谁在乎Parlov
We write our own stories.
我们写了自己的故事
So welcome to the Terry Chronicles.
欢迎来到Terry历代记
Book One: The Arrest of Edmund Grail.
卷一 Edmund Grail的逮捕
Followed by Book Two:
接下来卷二是
The Ravishing of Sharon.
Sharon的诱惑
I am so sorry.
抱歉
I'm just pumped that you showed up.
你的出现让我太激动了
I couldn't let you down.
我不能让你失望
And that is why you are my hero.
这就是为什么你是我的偶像
Come on. Bring it in, big fella.
来 抱抱 大兄弟
Oh, no!
哦不
It happened again!
又发生了
It happened again, Terry!
又发生了 Terry
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表