剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You're clearly about to kill yourself.
你那明显是在自杀
You're just jealous 'cause he's got the arrest record
你纯粹是嫉妒他的抓捕数创了记录
and you don't.
而你没有
Yeah, suck on this. Click, pow!
就是 吃下这个 Click 碰
You pulled the trigger, man! That was a suicide!
你按下扳机了 老兄 那是自杀
Sarge, I got a case for you.
警长 我有一个案子交给你
Guy had his phone stolen at a bar last night.
这家伙的手♥机♥昨晚在一个酒吧里被偷了
All right!
很好
It's not that big a deal.
其实没什么事
I just need to file a police report
我需要来警局报案归档
for my insurance company.
给我的保险公♥司♥看
No, it is a major injustice, and we're gonna set it right.
不对 这个案子很重要 我们会严肃处理
It was a crappy old phone. I'd rather just get a new one.
那是一个很破旧的手♥机♥了 我宁愿换个新的
We're the police and we're here to help you.
我们是警♥察♥ 我们会帮你
So shut your damn mouth.
所以闭上你的鸟嘴
Now tell us what he looked like.
现在告诉我们小偷长什么样
I only saw his back.
我只看到他的背影
Uh, he had a blue hoodie on.
呃 他穿着蓝色连帽衫
Whoo! We got a lead!
喔 我们有线索了
Ah, you just drank cement
啊 你刚喝了水泥
You just drank cement
你刚喝了水泥
Dom just texted.
Dom刚回信了
The meet-up spot is ten minutes away.
见面地点十分钟就能到
This is so awesome.
这太棒了
When I was a kid, I said I wanted to be a BMX detective,
我小时候说过我想当一个骑小轮车的警探
and they laughed at me.
其他人都笑话我
Well, who's laughing now, Kenny Yarborough?
瞧瞧 现在谁笑话谁 Kenny Yarborough
Kenny actually opened up a chain of salad places.
Kenny其实现在开了沙拉连锁店
He's doing quite well for himself.
他干得挺不错
Oh. Yeah.
哦 对
Hey, what if they can tell you're amazing
嘿 万一他们看得出你很不错
but a little rusty and therefore kinda bad?
但是技术荒废了 所以很差劲
Not to worry, BMX is 99% attitude.
别担心 骑小轮车99%靠的是态度
So here's the plan, my name is Tyler Omaha,
所以计划是这样的 我的名字叫Tyler Omaha
born and raised in So-Cal.
在南加州出生长大
Point me to a quarter pipe
告诉我滑道在哪里
and I'm gonna tail-whip for days, bro.
我就来几个神龙摆尾 兄弟
And I'm your roller-skating sidekick, Chip Rockets.
那么我是你的旱冰跟班 小火箭
Welcome aboard, Chip Rockets. Thank you.
欢迎 小火箭 谢谢
And you're married to the roller skates?
你确定是旱冰了
A hundred percent. Roller skates it is.
百分之百 那就是旱冰了
Right.
很好
Just 'cause you're only gonna be in the car.
因为你只会待在车里
A hundred percent, Jake. Chip Rockets!
那是肯定的 Jake 小火箭
Chip Rockets.
小火箭
Sorry, dude, we don't need any new riders.
不好意思 兄弟 我们不需要新的骑手
You know, I used to be pro,
你知道么 我以前可是专业的
but they said my antics were too gnar.
但是他们说我的动作太变♥态♥了
Kicked me off the circuit. For what?
把我从巡回赛踢出来了 为什么
You know, peeing on the track,
不为什么 就是在赛道上嘘嘘
having sex during races, being hella gnar.
比赛期间乱搞 做了很多坏事
You get it, we all have gyros on our bikes.
你懂得 我们都干过那些脏事儿
The point is I can cut your delivery times in half.
最重要的是 我能让送货速度快一倍
Seriously, in half? I think you're full of it.
真的 快一倍 我觉得你全是吹牛
I don't think you could even beat Bodie,
我觉得你连Bodie比不过
and he's my worst guy.
而且他还是我这最差的
Your worst guy?
你最差的
Come on, I could take any of these posers.
开玩笑 我能干掉这里的任何一个假把式
Fine, then race Derek.
好吧 那和Derek比一下
Nah, I don't wanna trouble Derek.
算了 我不想麻烦Derek
Let's just stick with Bodie.
我还是先和Bodie比
First thought, best thought, right?
第一个想法是最好的 对吧
Let's do this.
来吧
It should take 70 seconds
你应该只用花70秒
for you to fully gauge someone's character.
就完全判断出一个人的性格
Here's what to look for.
下面是你应该关注的点
Grammar, posture, scent, attire,
语法 姿势 气味 着装
level of perspiration, type of shirt collar.
出汗量 衬衫的样式
What's the best type of shirt collar?
最好的衬衫样式是什么
English Spread, obviously,
当然是英式宽角领
but let's hold the questions until the end.
单我们还是把这个问题留在最后
When people say, "Good morning," They mean, "Hello."
当有人说"早上好"时 他们的意思是"你好"
When people say, "How are you?" They mean, "Hello."
当有人说"你过得怎么样"时 意思是"你好"
When people say, "What's up?"
当他们说"咋样啊"
they mean, "I am a person not worth talking to."
他们的意思是"我是一个不值得交谈的人"
There are two acceptable sleep positions.
有两种睡姿是可以接受的
On back, toes up, arms crossed,
平躺 脚尖朝上 双臂交叉
or on back, toes up, arms at the side.
或者平躺 脚尖朝上 手放两侧
Do not trust any child that chews
不要相信任何嚼口香糖味儿的
bubble gum-flavored bubble gum.
口香糖的孩子
Do not trust any adult that chews gum at all.
千万不要相信任何嚼口香糖的成年人
Never vacation in Banff.
绝不去班夫度假
Okay, you guys know the course.
好的 你们知道怎么办
First one to get to Creston and 10th rides for me.
第一个到科雷斯顿街和十号♥街交汇的替我送货
Loser is out.
输者出局
Hey, Bodie, you seem like a reasonable dude.
Bodie 你看起来像个讲理的男人
Just let me win and I'll owe you big time.
就让我赢这次吧 我欠你个大人情
I really need this. I really need this, too.
我需要这个活 我也很需要
I haven't eaten in three days,
我已经三天没吃了
and my bookie says if I don't pay him back
我的赌博经纪人说如果我再不还钱
he's gonna kill my dog.
他会杀了我的狗
Mm-kay that's very intense.
好吧 听起来很严重
Please let me win.
拜托让我赢吧
Since my mom died, that dog is my only family.
我妈死后 那狗是我唯一的家人了
I am so sorry. I shouldn't have engaged.
我很抱歉 我不该和你说话的
It got way too real. I'm gonna lose everything!
你也太惨了 我会失去一切的
Yep, putting on my helmet now.
行 我要戴上头盔了
Ready, go!
预备 走
He's so fast.
他好快
Too fast.
太快了
I'm losing.
我要输了
Whoa!
哇哦
Chip Rockets!
小火箭
Sorry about your dog, Bodie.
对不起你的狗了 Bodie
Oh, man, why'd I say that? Now I feel terrible.
哦天 为什么我要说那些 感觉愧疚极了
I'm gonna win, I'm gonna win.
我会赢的 我要赢了
Wait, ramp, ramp, ramp, ramp!
等等 斜坡 斜坡 斜坡 斜坡
Ahhh!
啊
No!
不
Oh, I see what I did wrong.
我知道我的问题了
I did the jump bad.
我跳得不好
You okay, Jake?
你还好吗 Jake
Well, aside from the fact that the Nine-Nine's hearing is in four hours
嗯 除了离99分局的听证会还有不到四小时
and we're definitely getting shut down,
而我们肯定要被关掉这个事实
no, I bruised my thigh.
我不好 我大腿磕青了
It's gonna be just fine, Jake.
都会好的 Jake
No, it isn't, Charles.
不 不会的 Charles
It's on my right hip. I sleep on that side.
磕在右屁♥股♥上了 我靠右侧睡觉的
It was stupid of me to think
我太蠢了 居然以为
I could make this the best case ever.
我会破一起特大案件
Let's just go back to the precinct
我们还是回分局吧
so you can make me hot cocoa.
你可以给我做点热可可
I can't believe I'm gonna say this,
不敢相信我会这么说
but no, I will not make you hot cocoa.
但是不 我不会给你做热可可
Charles! I have a bruise!
Charles 我磕青了
I won't do it, not when there's still a chance
我不给你做是因为我们还有机会
we can save the NineNine. What are you talking about?
拯救99分局 你说什么呢
When I took down that guy Bodie...
我把Bodie撞倒的时候
Chip Rockets!
小火箭
I planted a bug with a GPS tracker on it.
我在他车上装了个可追踪的窃听器
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表