剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Looks like we're going with the Night Boys.
还是就叫午夜男孩吧
I can't believe i'm gonna say this,
真不敢相信这话会从我嘴里说出来
but the night shift is taking all the fun out of paperwork.
但夜班真是让文书工作变得毫无乐趣
At least we're getting to - spend quality time together.
但至少这段时间我们还能一起共度
Totally... I'll be back in 40 minutes.
没错 我四十分钟后回来
What? Where are you going?
什么 你要去哪
We have to finish this by morning.
这些文件明早之前就得处理完
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I just have something important I have to do.
我只是有重要的事要做
What?
什么
I have to get...
我得去买♥♥些
Some pens.
笔
Then why are you putting your jacket on?
那你为什么要穿外套
Pen store's a block away. The nearest pen store is seven
去笔店要走一个街区 最近的笔店
blocks away, and it doesn't open until 9:00 a.m.
离这里有七个街区 而且要到早上九点才开门
I learned that the hard way.
我有惨痛的经历
You really think you can lie to me?
你以为你骗得了我吗
No. Aha!
不是 啊哈
You're lying to me right now. You do think you can lie to me.
你现在就在骗我 你真的以为能骗过我
Yep. Wait.
没错 等会
Hang on.
等一下
Was that a lie? I don't know, maybe.
刚才那句也是骗我吗 也许吧
All right, see ya.
好了 再见
Ah, our first case.
我们的第一个案子
Tasty little B&E... just what the doctor ordered.
最有趣的入室抢劫 医生开的良方
Not actually, she recommended another week of bed rest.
其实她建议我再卧床休养一周
I was like, "Whatever, dorkus."
我心想 "管他的 二货"
Ah, check it out: Ducking under police tape.
看 我们要从警戒带下面穿过去了
I missed this.
真怀念这一切
Charles...
查尔斯...
Yep, yep, on it, on it, Jake-y.
来了 来了 杰克
I got it. Got it.
过来了 好了
What do we got?
什么情况
Back window's broken, two sets of sneaker prints,
后窗打破了 有两种运动鞋印
alarm went off at 11:43, and security arrived at 11:46.
11:43响的警报 保安11:46到现场
Perps were already gone.
犯人已经逃走了
Okay, I'm thinking classic us.
好吧 我在想我们的经典手法
I'm thinking old times.
我在回忆旧时光
I'm thinking...
我在想...
Rigity-rigity-role playas!
玩角色扮演吧
Yes, okay, I'm Jacques Guillaume,
好吧 我叫雅克·纪尧姆
and you are Henri Renault.
你叫亨利·雷诺
We are cat burglars on vacation from France.
我们是从法国来度假的飞贼
I love it... although Henri went to an elite international school,
我喜欢这设定 然而亨利曾就读于国际名校
so he does not speak with an accent.
所以他说话不带口音
Wow, nice, way to flesh out the characters.
漂亮 角色生动多了
Thank you, okay, so I break the back window,
谢谢 好的 我打破了后窗
make my way over to the jewelry case.
走到了珠宝柜台旁边
Meanwhile, you're standing lookout by the front door... Oui, oui.
与此同时 你在前门一边盯梢 好的 好的
Smoking a cigarette.
一边抽着香烟
Check it. Ash.
你看 烟灰
Ooh la la.
哦啦啦
Okay, so I am smoking.
好的 所以我在抽烟
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Oh, Jacques rolls his own cigarettes,
雅克喜欢自己卷烟
a habit he picked up from a prostitute in Marseille,
这是他从马赛的妓♥女♥身上得来的习惯
but that is not all he picked up.
不过他得来的东西可不止这个
Why do all your characters get STDs?
为什么你所有的角色都有性病
Because they're living life!
因为他们是活生生的人
All right, so I go to the first case... smash...
好吧 然后我走到第一个柜台 打碎
steal a bunch of watches.
偷走了一大堆手表
Move over to the second case... smash... bracelets.
然后移♥动♥到第二个柜台 打碎 手链
But then, we hear a sound, and...
但然后 我们听到了声响 所以
I yell, "Les gendarmes! Ils sont ici!"
我大喊 "是警♥察♥ 他们来了"
And I know what that means because I'm French,
因为我是法国人 所以我知道那句话的意思
but I ask you to repeat it in English, just to be sure.
但保险起见 我要求你用英语复述一遍
Police are here.
警♥察♥来了
Yes, we gotta get outta here, so we turn to leave,
没错 我们得赶紧离开 所以我们准备逃走
you flick your cigarette.
你弹掉了烟蒂
Using the cane, using the cane, this is awesome.
慢动作 慢动作 太赞了
Voila! Zee butt.
瞧 烟屁♥股♥
I thought Henri didn't have an accent.
我还以为亨利没有口音
It comes out when he gets excited.
他激动的时候就会带上口音
Great news, everyone.
好消息 同志们
We just got our first lead on our first case
我们查到了我复职后第一个夜班的
on my first night back, proving once and for all
第一个案子的第一条线索 事实证明
that absolutely nothing has changed.
一切都是老样子
Yeah, this opens in instead of out now.
这个门现在往外面开了
They switched it a month ago.
他们一个月前换的
Yeah, so the door changed, sure, but that's it.
好吧 门变了 但其他都是老样子
Well, we have got ourselves a case and
我们现在接到了案子
a key piece of evidence.
并且找到了关键证据
We should be wrapping this thing up in no time.
我们应该立刻拿这东西去化验
As long as we do it before sunup.
在天亮前搞定就行
As soon as the shift is over, I kind of have to get home.
因为一下班我就得回家了
But we're gonna work until it's done, right?
但我们不破案决不罢休 对吧
I mean, that's how we do it.
这才是我们的风格
Yeah, I just like to be home as soon as Nikolaj wakes up
没错 但我只是想在尼古拉耶醒来前到家
so I can make him breakfast.
好给他做早餐
Sure, yeah, not a problem... we'll be home by sunup.
当然 没问题 我们一定会在天亮前回家
Just like a couple of sexy "Twilight" Vampires.
就像一对性感的"暮光"吸血鬼
I vant to turn into a bat.
我想变成一只蝙蝠
I've never seen the movies.
我从来没看过那些电影
No, me neither... they're an insult to the books.
我也没看过 简直是对原著小说的侮辱
Okay.
好吧
Crank up the tunes, Boyle.
来点音乐 伯耶尔
The Night Boys need an anthem.
午夜男孩需要配音乐
Something dark, something tough, something...
来首阴暗的 霸气的...
I already got it.
我早就想好了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm into it.
我很喜欢
The night shift won't slow us down.
夜班不会拖慢我们的脚步
Why is this going so slow? Where is everyone?
为什么这么慢 人都去哪了
Well, it is 3:00 a.M.
现在是凌晨三点
It's a pretty bare-bones crew.
只有少数值班人员
Hi, can I help you?
嗨 需要帮忙吗
Are you lost?
你们迷路了吗
Can I get you something... coffee, tea?
要不要来杯咖啡 或是茶
You know what... we're in a bit of a hurry.
这么说吧 我们有点赶时间
Can you run this DNA for us?
你能帮我们查一下这上面的DNA吗
Well, of course.
当然可以
Sorry, not many people stopping by at night.
抱歉 这里晚上通常没什么人来访
Sometimes it makes you like...
有时候简直想让人...
Right?
对吧
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
I'll be back in a sec.
我一会就回来
Cool.
好极了
Yikes... not exactly the A-team at this hour.
这时候确实没有什么"精英小组"
"A-Team," Are you guys talking "A-Team"?
《天龙特攻队》 你们在聊《天龙特攻队》吗
I love that show... I could download it.
我超爱那个电视剧 我可以下载下来
We should binge it.
我们可以一起看
This is gonna be fun.
肯定会很有趣
Yep, totally excited to watch five full seasons of television with you,
没错 和你一起看五季电视剧确实让人激动不已
but could you actually run the DNA for us first?
但你能不能先帮我们把DNA测了
It kind of feels like you're prioritizing work
感觉好像你对工作的重视
over our friendship.
超过了我们的友谊
Because I barely know you?
因为我根本不认识你
Fine, message received.
好吧 我懂你意思了
Oh, welcome back from your third
欢迎你从第三次
massive break of the night.
超长休息时间回来
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表