剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Well, bye.
好吧 再见
Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝 喝 喝
Jake, this party is insane. Forget Bonnie Raitt,
Jake 这个派对太精彩了 去他的Bonnie Raitt吧
it's like the video to "Love Shack" in here.
简直就是<爱的小屋>MV的现场版啊
This is the greatest.
简直棒极了
Oh, God. It's my new partner.
哦 天啊 是我新搭档
You guys are texting each other now?
你俩已经到了互发短♥信♥的地步了吗
It sends alerts.
它发警报来了
Holt left his room. He's on his way here.
Holt离开了房♥间 正往咱们这来呢
Well, we gotta get everyone out of the hallway.
我们得把大家弄出走廊
All right, be quiet! Everybody, be quiet!
安静一下 安静一下 各位 安静
They're not listening to you. Where's Amy?
他们根本都不听你说 Amy呢
She's great at shushing.
她可擅长让人安静了
Wait, all of these dum-dums are under 35.
等等 这些笨蛋都在35岁以下
Let's use The Wasp. No.
试试这个蜂鸣仪 不
It'll hurt my young, little ears so much.
它会伤着宝宝稚嫩的小耳朵
Ah, come on.
啊 别恶心人了
Attention, our boss is headed this way.
注意了 我们老大往这儿来了
Everyone has to clear the hallway right now.
大家现在必须把门厅让出来
Shh!
嘘
Wow, she is great at shushing.
哇 她还真在行
I know, she's like a librarian.
是吧 她就像个图书管♥理♥员♥
You mean, like a sexy librarian?
你说性感火♥辣♥的那种吗
No, a regular one.
不 就普通的那种
Everyone, you will go in the rooms
每个人都给我进房♥间里去
and you will go right now.
现在就去
Don't make me count to three.
别让我数到三
Shh, shh, shh.
嘘 嘘 嘘
Hey, Captain, what's up?
您好啊 警监 怎么了
Uh, which room is Sergeant Jeffords?
Jeffords警长住哪屋
Oh, Terry's in here with me and Amy.
哦 Terry在我和Amy这儿呢
You know, we're just having a low-key night
你知道 我们今天晚上很乖
watching "House Hunters International."
一直在看<房♥屋猎人>国际版
This orthodontist really wants to live in Panama
这集里的牙医很想和他老掉牙的媳妇
with his strangely old wife and won't say why.
住在巴拿马 也不说为啥
Can I talk to him? Uh, let me check.
我能和他说句话吗 我看看哈
Shh, shh.
嘘 嘘
Yeah, no, he's asleep. Can I help you with something?
不行 他睡着了 我能代劳吗
I'm concerned that my presentation isn't,
我觉得我的演讲不够
uh, "Jazzy" Enough to compete with Jeffrey's.
嗯 不够"花哨" 和Jeffrey的比较起来
He's such a showman. Yeah.
他戏特别多 没错
I'm thinking about augmenting the graphs
我想给我的图表增加一些
with, um...
一些 呃
color. Sir.
颜色 警监
I know. I'm debasing myself.
好吧 这是在贬低我自己
Anyway, give this to Jeffords. He's the artist.
总之 把这个给Jeffords 他是艺术家
I'd like him to choose the, um--
我想让他选 呃
Color? Yes.
颜色 对
All right. Oh, time to turn in.
好的 该睡觉去了
Nighty, night.
晚安 晚安
Okay, he's gone.
好的 他走了
Now just gotta wait for K-13 to give us the all clear.
现在就等着看K-13给我们解除警报吧
Yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath.
恩 我可不觉得它会那么做
Dumb robot probably rolled into the stairwell.
智障机器人八成从楼梯上滚下去了
That's why you shouldn't be best friends with this tin can.
这就是为什么你不该和铁罐头做最好的朋友
K-13 says we are G-2-G. Amy?
K-13说我们已经安全了 Amy
The shush is lifted. Party time!
打破安静 噪起来吧
Beer me!
给我啤酒
Yeah!
耶
Mm, hey, Captain.
嗨 警监
Are you just waking up? It's 11:00 a.m.
你刚睡醒吗 都11点了
No, no, I'm just tired
不是 我只是有点累
'cause, um, I worked out so much this morning.
因为 呃 我今天早上拼命锻炼身体
Ah. You know, squat 400
啊 400个深蹲
on the bench push fitness and whatnot.
在板凳上推举什么的
What's up? I need my laptop.
怎么了 我要用我的笔记本电脑
I wanna practice my speech with the new colors beforehand
我想提前练习 熟悉一下我的彩色讲稿
so I'm not alarmed when they pop up.
这样它们突然出现的时候我就不会吓着了
Right, right. Um, I know that
好的 好的 呃 我敢说
Terry definitely did do that work,
Terry肯定完成任务了
so I'll just go grab 'em. Okay.
我这就去拿 好
Uh, you wait here. You can't come in because...
哦 你就在这等吧 别进来 因为
Amy's naked
Amy光着呢
and she's embarrassed of her weird body.
她对她奇怪的身体感到很羞愧
Terry. Terry.
Terry Terry
Terry. Terry.
Terry Terry
Why's my tongue so big?
我舌头为啥这么大
Because you're a big person.
因为你人就很高大啊
Holt is here. He wants his presentation.
Holt来了 他想要他的演讲稿
The presentation! I didn't do it.
演讲 我没做啊
Okay, I just need to add color.
好的 我只需要加点色彩
It'll only take two minutes.
只需要两分钟就行
Stall him. Okay, no problem.
拖住他 好 没问题
I'm definitely got two minutes worth of stall material.
我肯定有能拖他两分钟的料可讲
Okay, Sarge will be right out.
警长马上就来
In the mean time, why don't you and I just chat,
与此同时 咱们聊一聊
you know, for a couple minutes about...
聊几分钟的
brumpst.
蠢斯特
Brumpst?
蠢斯特是什么
Hold on.
等一下
I couldn't stall him, he's too good,
我拖不住他 他太强了
it's not my fault.
不怪我
Where are you on the presentation?
你弄的演讲材料呢
Jake, Holt's laptop isn't here.
Jake Holt的笔记本电脑没在这
It's gone.
它丢了
Where are you on my graphs? The presentation is in 90 minutes.
图表你做到哪儿了 演讲90分钟后就开始了
I'm definitely all done,
我肯定都做完了
but I'm worried, if you're going up against Jeffrey,
但是我担心 你要是对阵Jeffrey的话
will color be enough?
色彩够用吗
I was thinking, slide transitions.
我在想 幻灯片切换
Oh, good grief.
哦 天啊
Very well. You may add cross dissolves.
很好 你可以添加交叉溶解效果
But so help me God, Jeffords, if I see even one star wipe
但是神啊 Jeffords 如果我看到星形擦除效果
I just need a half an hour. Perhaps I should supervise.
我只需要半个小时 或许我应该来监督
No, you should clear your head.
不 你应该清空杂念
Work out. Rosa was just headed to the gym.
去锻炼 Rosa刚才去健身房♥了
She'll keep you there. Be right back.
她会陪你健身的 失陪一下
Rosa, I need you to workout with Holt
Rosa 你得去陪Holt健身
for the next half hour. Cool?
去半个小时 行不
Great. I'll get your sneakers.
好的 我去给你拿运动鞋
This is invigorating, isn't it?
太神清气爽了 是不是
I can't believe you lost the captain's laptop.
我不敢相信你把警监的电脑给弄丢了
You were kind of out of control last night.
你昨晚有点失控
I was not.
我没有
Although, pretty sure my ribs are broken,
虽然 我的肋骨应该是断了
and I think I'm wearing a pillowcase I cut holes in as a shirt.
而且我穿的好像是剪出窟窿的枕套T恤
We have to think.
我们得好好想想
Does anyone remember having the laptop?
你们谁记得拿过那个笔记本吗
Wait, we all left the room and went somewhere
等下 我们都离开了房♥间然后去了什么地方
and I didn't want to leave the computer behind with so many strangers,
我不想把电脑丢给那么多陌生人
so I took it!
所以我就带上了
Yes, Charles, you're a genius.
没错 Charles 你就是个天才
All right, we gotta split up and search the hotel.
好吧 我们得分头在酒店里找
Wait a minute. Why is my shoe all wet?
等一下 我鞋为什么是湿的
The pool!
泳池
Damn it. No sign of the laptop.
靠 这也没有电脑的线索
What were we doing here?
我们当时在这干嘛了
Look, there's Jake's shirt. It looks burnt.
看 Jake的衣服 好像被烧过
Because I was on fire. Hence the pillow shirt.
因为我身上起火了 枕套T恤就是这么来的
It's all coming back to me.
我都想起来了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表