剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Right? I don't see what the big deal is about being a parent--
是吧 我不觉得做父母是件多难的事
that was so easy.
太简单了好嘛
Yeah, anyone who's ever complained about parenting
就是 抱怨做父母难的人
has no idea what they're doing.
根本就不知道自己在做什么
Hey, it's the sarge.
嘿 是警长
Probably calling for some child-rearing tips.
可能是打来传授育娃经验的吧
Parent of the year speaking.
我是年度家长
Terry, baby, talk to me.
Terry 亲爱的 说吧
Where the hell is Moo Moo?
你把哞哞弄哪去了
Oh, no. I think Terry has a child named Moo Moo,
不好了 我觉得Terry有个叫"哞哞"的孩子
and we forgot to pick her up.
咱们忘了把她也接回来了
It's not a baby, Jake.
不是孩子 Jake
It's Cagney's blankie.
是Cagney的小毯子
She calls it that because it has a little cow head.
她给毯子起这个名是因为上边有个小奶牛的头
She said she had it in the minivan.
她说在车里还用了呢
Where is it now?
弄哪儿去了
Uhhh...
这个
Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down.
升 降 升 降 升 降 升 降
Never let 'em play with the windows.
绝对不能让她们玩车窗
That's Parenting 101.
这是家长守则第一条
And Santiago, I can't believe you didn't stop it.
Santiago 真不敢相信你都没阻止
I'm sorry, sir.
抱歉 长官
I knew it was wrong, and I did nothing,
我知道玩车窗不对 而我没有作为
which is ultimately worse.
让情况变得更糟了
Cagney can't sleep without Moo Moo,
Cagney没有哞哞不睡觉
and if Cagney doesn't sleep, then Lacey doesn't sleep,
要是Cagney不睡的话 Lacey也不会睡
and if Cagney and Lacey don't sleep--
要是Cagney和Lacey都不睡的话
Terry doesn't sleep.
Terry也睡不了
No. Jake doesn't live.
不 是Jake活不了
Oh, my God.
我的天
Where did you start letting them play with the windows?
你是从哪里开始让她们玩车窗的
Uh, on Eighth. It was close to the house.
呃 到了第八大道的时候 离房♥子不远
It better be.
最好如此
The sitter leaves in ten minutes,
保姆再过十分钟就要走了
and this is the last thing I need!
我可不想找不到小毯子
Okay. So sorry about this, Sarge.
明白 十分抱歉 警长
Oh, and one more thing.
对了 还有一件事
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too, Jake.
我也爱你 Jake
Moo Moo? Moo Moo!
哞哞 哞哞
What's going on, buddy?
怎么回事 兄弟
Oh, hey. Whoa, whoa, don't move.
噢 你好啊 喂 喂 你别动
Oh, I was just Step back.
哦 我只是 退后
Keep your hands where I can see 'em.
把你的手举到我能看见的地方
Drop that.
放下那个东西
Hey, Sarge.
嘿 警长
We felt really bad about Moo Moo,
对于哞哞那事我们真的很抱歉
so we got you a new one.
所以我们给你弄了条新的
She's called New Moo. I don't want it.
这条是新哞 我不要
Oh, the liaison application got you down?
哦 那个联络员申请书弄得你很沮丧吗
I finished that. I know. There's nothing sadder
我搞定了 我懂 没有比此刻更伤心的了
than finishing a nice, long juicy application.
就这么写完了一篇又长又有料的申请书
It's like, why can't there be another essay
然后空虚地想为什么没有别的论文要写
or even a short answer?
哪怕是个短篇答案也好
No one is relating to you right now. What's wrong?
没人跟你身同感受好吗 出什么事了
I got stopped by a cop last night.
我昨天晚上被一个警♥察♥拦下来了
Stopped for what? Stopped for walking.
拦你干吗 因为我在街上走着
That makes zero sense unless...
这一点道理都没有 除非
Oh, crap. I see what happened.
卧♥槽♥ 我知道发生什么事了
Yeah. Sarge, that's terrible.
是啊 警长 那太糟糕了
That's so messed up.
真是一团糟
Oh, jeez. I have no idea what's going on.
噢 天啊 我还是没搞清楚发生什么事了
He got stopped for being black.
他被拦住因为他是黑人
Get woke, Scully. What happened?
醒醒吧 Scully 怎么回事
It was right after I found Moo Moo.
我刚找到哞哞 事情就发生了
What're you doing in this neighborhood, buddy?
你在这个社区里干什么 哥们
I live here. Listen--
我住在这儿啊 听着
Whoa. You need to lower your voice.
停下 你说话不要这么大声
Lower my voice?
不要这么大声
You know what? Put your hands on your head.
你猜怎么着 双手举高过头
Turn around. Don't make any sudden movements.
转过身去 不要做出任何突然的动作
I didn't do anything. Also, I'm a--
我什么都没做 而且我是个
Keep talking. See what happens next, huh?
你再说啊 看看接下来会发生什么事
Big guy.
大块头
Well, did you tell him you're a cop?
等等 你有跟他说你是警♥察♥吗
I tried to,
我试过啊
but things escalated so quickly,
但事情演化得太快
and I didn't have my badge on me.
我又没把警徽带身上
I eventually told him,
我最后给他说了
and he finally looked me up in the system
他才终于到系统里把我查了下
and let me go.
才放我走的
I can't believe this.
这实在是难以置信
I mean, nothing like that has ever happened to me,
我身上就从没发生过这种事
and I've done some pretty suspicious things in the street.
我在光天化日之下干过不少可疑的事
Hey, hey, hey, there. What are you doing?
嘿 嘿 嘿 那个家伙 你在干吗
I'm just playing a prank on my buddy.
我准备给我哥们来个恶作剧
Sounds fun. Carry on.
听着挺好玩的 你继续
It was a very good prank.
那是一个非常不错的恶作剧
I totally thought I was gonna die.
我当时真以为自己要死了
I mean, I've had run-ins with officers before,
我意思是 我之前也遇见过其他警官
but this one really stings.
但这一次真的戳心了
It was right outside my home.
我就在我家门外啊
So what are you gonna do? Slash his tires?
所以你打算怎么办 割他轮胎吗
You shouldn't do that, but just out of curiosity,
你不该这么做 不过我也就纯属好奇
what kind of car does he drive, and where does he park it?
他开什么车 还有在哪停车来着
You could file an official complaint.
你可以发起一份正式的投诉
I mean, Captain Holt would wield that
Holt警监定会拿着投诉
like a hammer and crush the guy.
像抡锤子一样抡死那家伙
I don't want to start a whole hullaballoo, all right?
我不想把事情闹大了 好吗
I mean, I think I just need to sit down with the guy
我打算跟这家伙坐下来好好谈谈
and have a direct conversation,
面对面说开来
just to make sure he doesn't ever do anything like this again.
只要保证他日后不会再这么鲁莽行事了
That makes sense. You think you two
说得很有道理 你们俩可以
can handle watching the kids
帮我看好孩子吗
while I meet with Officer Maldack?
我得去见一趟Maldack警官
Oh, they can handle it.
哦 他们绝对搞得定的
Calm down, Charles. Ugh.
你冷静点 Charles 呃
But yes, Terry, we can watch the kids.
不过没错 Terry 我们会看好孩子的
Trust me. There's nothing those little munchkins can throw at us
信我 不管那两个小可爱出什么难题给我们
that we can't handle.
我们都能解决的
Why was Daddy in trouble with the policeman?
为什么爹地和警♥察♥叔叔起冲突了
Uh... that's complicated.
呃 这个说来话长
Is it because he's black?
是不是因为他是黑人
Uh...
呃
What do we do? We can't call Terry.
我们该怎么办好 又不能打电♥话♥给Terry
We told him we could handle anything.
我们可是说过什么都解决得了的
I've got it. We just leave.
我有办法了 我们就撤退
We go home. Never speak of this.
我们直接回家 再也不要提这事
No! We can't leave the children that are in our care.
不行 我们不能抛下正在看管的小孩
Right. Let me call Charles.
也对 让我打个电♥话♥给Charles.
He's a parent.
他都为人父了
He'll know what to do.
他肯定知道怎么办
Smart. Mm.
机智 嗯
A parental crisis.
有父母危机啦
This is the good stuff right here.
这事可不小啊
You are knee-deep in the thick, rich broth of parenthood.
你们俩已经深深陷入为人父母的浓厚高汤里了
Well, that was a nightmare.
好吧 这就跟噩梦一样
Who else can we call?
我们还能打电♥话♥给谁
I'm already ahead of you. Calling Rosa.
我想得比你早多了 打给Rosa
Make 'em go to bed. It's 6:30 p.M.
让她们上♥床♥睡觉 现在才晚上六点半
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表