剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
34 Double Dead.
34D罩死翘翘
You all right, man? No.
你还好吗 哥们儿 不
Could have been Detective Peralta saying that perfect pun.
本该是Peralta警探在说完美的双关语
I'm sorry the consulting job didn't work out.
顾问的工作没有做成 我很抱歉
Do you wanna head back and do some more interviews?
你想回去再做些问询吗
What's the point? You were right.
有什么意义 你是对的
Everything sucks.
一切都很操蛋
We're never gonna solve the case,
我们永远破不了案
I'll never work in show business,
我永远进不了演艺圈
and I'll never drink another smoothie.
而且我再也喝不到奶昔了
Now you're getting it. Everything is awful.
你终于想通了 一切都很操蛋
Our precinct is getting shut down
我们的分局即将被叫停
and we're never gonna work together again.
我们永远不能一起工作了
I'll end up living in a car with a dog I can't feed
我会沦落到睡在车里 养着一条我喂不起的狗
playing sad songs on a harmonica I can't afford.
用一个我买♥♥不起的口琴吹伤心的曲子
Never gonna see each other again.
永远不会再见了
The harmonica will get repossessed, I'll be all alone
口琴会被回收 我会形单影只
with my hungry dog and harmonica-less silence.
只剩一条饥饿的狗 和没有口琴的寂静
And we won't be friends anymore.
我们会做不成朋友
Wait, what?
等等 什么
You don't actually think that we won't be friends anymore
你不会真的觉得在分局被关停之后
if the precinct gets shut down?
我们就做不成朋友了吧
Rosa, we will never not be friends.
Rosa 我们永远不会做不成朋友
Thanks, man.
谢谢 兄弟
Get your hand off me. Yep.
把你手拿开 好
Forgot the Rosa rule.
我忘了Rosa规则
No touchy.
禁止触碰
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
I just solved the case.
我刚刚侦破了案子
Season 8, episode 16, in which Detective Cole Tracker
第8季第16集 这集里Cole Tracker警探
catches the Brooklyn Bra Butcher.
抓住了布鲁克林奶罩屠夫
While wearing gloves.
他戴着手套
But Detective Peralta, I thought Mark said
但是Peralta 我记得Mark说过
his character never wears gloves on the show.
他的角色在剧中从不戴手套
Oh, now that you mention it, that does ring a bell.
噢 你这么一说 我想起来了
That's my move. Oh, I'm aware.
这是我的经典招式 我清楚得很
You told us you never wore gloves
你告诉我你从来不带手套
when you picked up Cassie's laptop bag.
当你拿起Cassie的笔记本包的时候
A double Tracker.
双Tracker招式
You wanted us to see you holding the bag
你故意让我们看到你拿着那个包
because your prints were already on it.
因为你的指纹早就在上面了
From when you stole the laptop.
在你偷走笔记本的时候
Cassie's only been on the show two years,
Cassie才参演两年
but there's already talk of her getting a spin-off.
就已经有传言说要拍她的衍生剧了
You were gonna post her personal photos
你是想发布她的私人照片
and humiliate her. Ridiculous.
以此羞辱她 简直荒唐
I've never been more insulted in my life.
我此生从未被如此羞辱过
Your theory is outrageous.
你们的推论太过分了
And what's more, it's just a theory.
而且 那只是一个推论
I don't know how cops around here do things,
我不知道你们这儿的警♥察♥怎么工作
but where I come from,
但我们那儿的规矩是
we're burdened with a little thing we like to call evidence,
我们必须拿一个叫做证据的东西说话
of which you don't have a shred.
而你们没有丝毫证据
We found Cassie's laptop in the trunk of your car.
我们在你车的后备箱发现了Cassie的笔记本
I stand corrected. Yeah, you got me.
我承认错误 对 你们抓住我了
I did it. Good job.
是我做的 干的漂亮
Terrence. Veronica.
Terrence Veronica
I'm sorry for how I handled our breakup back in the day.
我为过去处理我们分手的方式道歉
I was trying to be a good guy, to be nice.
我那时候是想当个好男人 对你好
But sometimes, to be nice to someone,
但有时候 对一个人好
it means you have to be honest with them,
意味着要坦诚相待
even if it hurts their feelings.
即使那样会伤害到她
Thank you for saying that.
谢谢你这么说
Now you don't have to forgive me,
你不需要原谅我
but could you please at least give the precinct a shot?
但是能不能请你给我们分局一个机会
I would love to do that. Thank you so much!
我很高兴这样做 太谢谢你了
Except I've already turned in my report.
只是我已经把报告上交了
Was it...positive?
是好的评估吗
No.
不是
It was real bad.
它糟透了
I made this saddle out of your sister.
我用你姐姐做的这个鞍
And now I'm going to put it on your back.
现在我要把它安到你背上
And your sister and I are gonna trot you
你姐姐和我会骑着你
all around the apartment.
在公♥寓♥里到处跑
What's wrong with you?
你这人什么毛病
I'm Jake Peralta, the grossest pervert of all time.
我是Jake Peralta 史上最恶心的变♥态♥
Hi-ya! NYPD!
纽约警局
You're under arrest, you unbelievable creep!
你被捕了 你这个不可理喻的怪人
You'll never take me alive!
你永远不会活捉我
Rot in hell, Jake Peralta.
在地狱里腐烂吧 Jake Peralta
They used my name!
他们用了我的名字耶
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表