剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm beginning to think nobody does.
我现在认为没人喜欢火车模型
Kevin, you are not gonna believe this.
Kevin 你不会相信的
Terry put Lo-V IRT Pullman rolling stock
Terry把铂尔曼低频交流电轨道车
on a ballastless track.
放在无碴轨道上了
I was dying, Kevin, dying.
我都快气死了 Kevin 要死了
Yes, you can hang up now.
好了 你可以挂电♥话♥了
I guess we're condemned
我估计我们注定只能
to a life of solo railroading.
过着一个人玩火车模型的生活了
We don't have to be.
我们可以不用这样
I know we've had our differences,
我知道我们不一样
but through some crazy twist of fate we found each other.
但是疯狂的命运让我们相遇
Shouldn't we just be excited
难道我们不应该为
that we have someone to share that with?
找到能分享这一切的人而高兴吗
Not interested. Good day.
完全不感兴趣 再见
Okay. Well, I just wanted to show you
好吧 我就是想给你看看
I got a tiny little train inspector.
我找到了一个小小火车检查员
It's to make sure the tracks were up to code.
他可以保证我们的轨道都符合规范
I'll be going.
我走了
Wait.
等等
You left your figurine behind for some reason.
你因为某种原因把你的小人忘在这了
Take it.
拿走
Wait.
等等
Come on, Sergeant, take the train through the pass.
加油 警长 火车进站咯
All aboard the Terryliner.
Terry线的旅客 请上车
Next stop, Holtsovania.
下一站 Holt索瓦尼亚
Where are you guys?
你们去哪了
What the hell is taking you so long?
怎么这么长时间
Did Jake Die-Hard off the roof?
Jake<虎胆龙威>下去了
Yeah. But the windows have bars.
是的 但是窗户上有栅栏呀
Yeah, we all know about the bars, Rosa!
没错 我们都知道栅栏的事情了 Rosa
All right, you get to the exam,
好了 你去参加测试
I'll take care of Jake.
我会照顾Jake的
Yeah, don't worry about me.
对 别担心我
The important thing is, you go become a sergeant.
重要的是 你就要成为警长了
Leave me! I know it's gonna be hard to walk away,
把我留在这 我知道离开很困难
But you have to be strong!
但是你一定要坚强
She left like two minutes ago. You're talking to nobody.
她两分钟以前就走了 你说的话没人听
Yeah, that makes sense.
嗯 这样也对
This is when the Boyles went to that farm
这是Boyle家族去了那家农场
and we all got hoof and mouth disease.
后来我们都得了口♥蹄♥疫♥
When we went to that water park,
这是我们去水上公园的时候
and we all got hoof and mouth disease again.
后来我们又都得了口♥蹄♥疫♥
That was a good vacation.
那真是个美好的假期
Sam, Tina, what are you doing here?
Sam 还有Tina 你们在这做什么
Gina called us.
Gina叫我们来的
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because I wanted to show you this.
因为我想给你们看这个
It's a new mother dough.
是一块新的老母亲面种
Now, I know it's not 140 years old,
我知道它没有140年的历史
but I will feed it, and I will nurture it,
但是我会一直喂养它 培养它
and it will grow, and eventually it'll be
它会慢慢长大 最终它会跟
just as sour and smelly as the old one.
原来那个一样又酸又臭
What about the tang?
那个酸味怎么办
It will be tang town. Tang town.
这个会成为酸之镇的 酸之镇
Now can you just let Charles back into the family, please?
现在你们能不能让Charles重回家族了 拜托了
How will we get to this new mother dough?
那我们怎么才能接触这块新的母面团呢
You can all come by my apartment
你们都可以来我的公♥寓♥
and take a little piece whenever you want.
想要的时候就来取一块
We'll need keys. Why?
我们得要钥匙 为什么
In case you're not home, or in the bath.
以防你不在家 或者在洗澡啊
Gina, it's okay, you don't have to do this.
Gina 没关系 你不需要这么做
Yes, I do, because you're my brother.
不 我要 因为你是我的哥哥
Isn't she great? We used to have sex, you know.
她很棒吧 我们过去还上过床呢
Cool.
棒
You don't have to mention that every time, you idiot.
你不用每次都提到这个 你个傻蛋
Hey.
嘿
Hey! That looks like the strut of a lady
嘿 这看上去像是刚刚通过测试的女士
who just crushed an exam.
走路的样子啊
I sure did, and finished 45 minutes early.
我通过了 而且提前45分钟完成
Oh, nice, did everyone else give you dirty looks?
哦 真棒 其他人是不是都恶狠狠地瞪你了啊
So dirty.
特别凶狠
How long were you hanging off the roof for?
你在屋顶上挂了多长时间
Long enough for me to take a bunch of pics.
长得足够我拍一堆照片的了
Ah-ha, very funny. No "Soc."
啊哈 非常好笑 不能发到网上
Listen.
听着
I just want to thank you guys
我想谢谢你们
for chasing me down and getting me here.
一直给我动力 让我走到现在
I know it's been a rough day, Jake,
我知道你今天不好过 Jake
but I think I know how to make it up to you.
不过我知道怎么补偿你
Three minutes?
三分钟吗
Oh, no, not that. Even better.
哦 不 不是 还要更好
Okay, welcome to trivia night.
好了 欢迎大家来到冷知识之夜
You said you would never bring him again.
你说过你不会再带他来的
Don't worry, it's gonna be fine,
别担心 没事的
I promise. Is it?
我保证 是吗
Tonight's first category, by special request,
今晚的第一个类别 是特别要求加上的
the "Transformers" Movies.
<变形金刚>系列电影
Yes!
太棒了
Question one. What is the name
第一个问题 <变形金刚>电影里面的
of the evil race of Transformers?
邪恶种族叫什么名字
The robot--bad robot. Oh, God, I don't know.
机器人 坏机器人 天啊 我不知道
Damn it, Jake! I'm sorry,
真是的 Jake 对不起
I can't take the trivia pressure!
我应付不来冷知识之夜的压力啊
Why couldn't you have just given me the three minutes?
你为什么不能直接给我那三分钟的奖励呢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表