剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Thanks. I was being sarcastic.
谢了 我那是在挖苦你
Where do you keep going? Not saying.
你去哪了 不想说
Tell me, Diaz. Nope.
告诉我嘛 迪亚兹 不行
Come on, tell me. Not talking about it.
拜托 告诉我嘛 我不会说的
Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me...
说嘛 说嘛 说嘛
Fine.
好吧
I was in the bathroom. I'm having stomach problems.
我去洗手间了 我拉肚子了
Oh, okay. Yeah.
好吧 嗯
Sorry. It's real bad...
对不起 拉得很厉害...
No, that's all right. You should've been there.
不 没事了 你要是在场就好了
I don't have to hear it. It was like a massacre.
我不想听了 像大屠♥杀♥一样惨烈
No, you can... please stop. Multiple flush.
不 可以了 请停下 数次奔流
Please stop. Attention, squad.
求你停下 队员们 注意
Everyone, gather 'round.
所有人 集♥合♥一下
I've been researching ways to raise morale,
我一直在想办法提升士气
and I found an interesting article in a scientific journal.
然后我在科技期刊上发现了一篇有趣的文章
Oh, was it from "The American Journal of No One Cares"?
是那本叫"无人问津"的期刊吗
According to a recent study, the physical act of smiling
根据最新研究 做出微笑的表情
can improve your mood.
可以改善你的情绪
I suggest we give it a shot.
我建议大家一试
Eh?
怎么样
Now you all try.
你们都试试
Big smiles, bigger, bigger!
笑容再大点 大点 再大
Great, now we just have to stay like this
棒极了 接下来两个小时
for the next two hours.
我们要保持这个笑容
Can you feel it working?
你们觉得起效了吗
I don't have any enamel on my teeth,
我的牙齿没有牙釉质
so the cold air is excruciating.
所以冷空气让我很难受
Maybe if you brushed your teeth once in a while,
如果你偶尔刷刷牙的话
this wouldn't be a problem.
可能就不会有这个问题了
I do brush my teeth.
我当然有刷牙
They're decaying from acid reflux.
是胃酸反流腐蚀掉的
You're embarrassing yourself.
别出洋相了
Crikey.
哎呦喂
You're not Australian, Gina.
你不是澳大利亚人 吉娜
Get stuffed, ya drongo.
去泥的吧 呆瓜
Guys, seriously, too much exposure to air,
伙计们 说真的 老接触空气
and they will turn to dust.
牙会烂掉的
This isn't working out as well as I'd hoped.
没有达到我期望中的效果
Time for the next level:
得采取更激进的手段了
Forced laughing.
强笑
Well, that lab tech took a long time.
那个鉴识人员可真磨蹭
Once we agreed to go to his birthday party,
我们答应去参加他生日会之后
he was actually pretty fast.
他动作可快了
But, most importantly, we got a DNA match.
不过最重要的是 我们查到了匹配的DNA
We're looking for... Dave Smith.
犯人就是... 戴夫·史密斯
Sounds like a real piece of crap.
听名字就是个小瘪三
You said it.
没错
Now we just gotta pull his files from records.
现在我们只要调出他的资料就行了
Yep, then we bust him, and we'll be done with plenty
对 然后抓住他 等尼古拉耶醒来时
of time before Nikolaj wakes up.
我们早就搞定了
Nikolaj.
尼古拉耶
Hm? Nikolaj, yeah, I said it.
嗯 尼古拉耶 我没说错
Nikolaj. Nikolaj.
尼古拉耶 尼古拉耶
Not even close. Nikolaj.
边儿都不沾 尼古拉耶
Nikolaj. Almost... Nikolaj.
尼古拉耶 接近了... 尼古拉耶
Nikolaj... I feel like I'm saying it.
尼古拉耶... 我觉得我说对了
You know what... it doesn't matter.
你知道吗... 无所谓了
Hit me with the music!
音乐起
All night long, all night...
# 长夜漫漫 哦 长夜 #
Hi there, we just need to pull a file...
你好 我们要调个档案...
Can't... system's down.
不行 系统不在线
They do maintenance at night.
晚上要做维护
That's okay, we'll just go to another precinct.
没事 我们可以去另一个片区
That's all. Yep.
只能这样了 对
All night long, all night...
# 长夜漫漫 哦 长夜 #
Hi, can we get this file, please?
你好 请问能调这份档案吗
We're in a bit of a hurry.
我们有急用
Oh, absolutely, honey.
没问题 亲爱的
She's going extremely slow.
她走路好慢啊
She's going so slow.
好慢好慢
There we go.
终于走到了
Oh, my glasses.
我的眼镜
All right, we'll just go to Five-Four.
行了 我们去五四区吧
No.
停
Hello, hi, please, file now, hurry.
你好 麻烦调份档案 急用
Sorry, dude.
抱歉 哥们
I don't know how to get onto this system... I'm a temp.
我不知道怎么用这系统... 我是临时工
May I?
我来行吗
Great, let me just get over... oh, good lord, that is porn.
很好 让我来处理... 我去 小黄♥片♥
Oh, is that not allowed? It is not.
不能看吗 当然不能
No problem, we just close these tabs...
没问题 只要把网页关了就行...
You've got a lot of them. Mm.
你看了不少啊 嗯
Type 3 and type 9 and 12 and 13...
三型 还有九型 十二型和十三型
those are all the diabeteses I have.
这都是我得的糖尿病种类
It's true what they say:
他们说得对
Night shift makes for strange bedfellows.
上夜班会让大家变成奇怪的人[床伴]
In your dreams, perv.
你倒想得美 变♥态♥
Ugh. Rosa?
恶 罗莎
What the hell? She said she was in the bathroom again.
搞什么鬼 她不是说又要去洗手间吗
Nah, she hasn't been to the bathroom since 8:27.
木有 八点二十七分以后她就没去过了
What?
什么
Also... ew.
还有... 恶心
C'mon, Hitchcock.
真是够了 希区柯克
Busted.
抓到了
Man, this Dave Smith's bad news:
天啊 这个戴夫·史密斯真是恶贯满盈
Armed robbery, aggravated assault, attempted murder...
持枪抢劫 严重伤害 谋杀未遂...
Well, he's about to get a visit from the Night Boys.
午夜男孩马上就要来探访他了
Gah, this stupid limp is slowing me down.
哎 这条瘸腿真是太麻烦了
Charles, can you...
查尔斯 你能...
Oh, give you a piggy?
背你吗
What? Yeah, jump on it...
什么 来吧 跳上来
I'll give you a piggy.
骑马马
Actually, I'm good.
实际上 不用了
I was just gonna ask if you'd hold my bag.
我只是想问你能不能帮我拿包
Oh, yeah, sure, makes more sense.
没问题 这个比较合理
Yeah. Embarrassed.
是 好尴尬
Anyways, this is great.
总之 一切顺利
We're definitely gonna catch this guy before sunup,
我们绝对能在天亮前抓到这个人
and you will be home to see your kid.
而你就能回家见孩子了
Oh, no!
不
Son of a bitch.
天杀的
Jake, come on in.
杰克 请进
Nikolaj, look who it is.
尼古拉耶 看谁来了
You remember Jake Peralta.
你记得杰克·佩拉尔塔吧
From the stories.
故事里的那个人
Yeah, we talk about you at bedtime.
我们睡觉前会讲你的故事
Look at my cement truck.
来看我的水泥车
He loves trucks. Cool, it's cool, buddy.
他喜欢卡车 厉害呀 小子
Hey, listen, I know you're with your kid,
听着 我知道你要陪孩子
but I checked the file, and our perp's last known address
不过我看了档案 嫌犯最近登记的地址
is like two blocks from here.
就离这两个街区
Really? We gotta go take him down.
真的吗 我们可以将他捉拿归案
Yes, there's the Charles I know.
不错 这才是我认识的查尔斯
Tonight, Dave Smith goes down. Tonight?
今晚就是戴夫·史密斯归案之时 今晚
No, Charles, we gotta go now.
不 查尔斯 我们现在就去
You saw this guy's rap sheet...
你看了这人的犯罪记录
he was arrested for attempted mur...
他曾经被捕过 罪名是企图谋...
Tickling, tickling... attempted tickling.
瘙痒 瘙痒... 企图瘙痒
Right, tickling.
好吧 瘙痒
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表