剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Look, uh, Charles, this guy's a real... doodyhead, all right?
听着 查尔斯 这人是个真正的... 坏蛋 好吗
He tickled once... he may tickle again.
他瘙过一次痒 可能会再次瘙痒
He might be tickling as we speak.
我们说话这会儿他可能就在瘙痒了
We could be dealing with a serial tickler.
我们面对的可能是个连环痒痒挠
I really want to go, Jake,
我真的很想去 杰克
but I'm here alone with Nikolaj.
但现在只有我照看尼古拉耶
Genevieve doesn't get back for three hours.
吉纳维芙要三小时后才会回来
So let's just take him with us.
那我们就带上他
Nah, that's crazy... or is it just crazy enough to work?
不行 太疯狂了 或许还是有可行性的
Just crazy.
就是疯狂
Ah, man, it stinks you've gotta watch him...
天啊 照顾小孩真是太讨厌了
it's really messing everything up.
把事情都搞砸了
I mean, that came out wrong.
我说错了
I love that you have a son... it's not messing everything up.
我很高兴你有了儿子 并没有搞砸什么
Just messing up our ability to solve the case and have fun.
只是破坏了我们破案和享受生活的能力
Ah, you know what I mean.
你懂我意思
I'm a nice guy... I'm in the right.
我是个好人 我站在正义的一方
I'll just go myself.
我自个儿去就行了
Bye, Nikolaj.
再见 尼古拉耶
Nikolaj.
是尼古拉耶
Yeah, whatever. See ya.
随便啦 再会
I know your shift is over, and you've had a challenging night,
我知道你们已经下班了 而且刚度过了一个难熬的夜晚
but I think I've found a new way to raise morale.
但我找到了一个提振士气的新办法
Follow me to the briefing room.
跟我去简报室
What's all this?
这都是啥
It's an after-work hang.
这是下班后的休闲宝地
Just trying to turn up, as it were.
是刚成立的
We got snacks, games, decorations, chairs...
这里有零食 游戏 装饰 椅子...
Yes, chairs.
太好了 有椅子
Cool, maybe we can mill around and small talk about how
行啊 或许我们可以四处转转 闲聊一下
some of us are big lying liars who lie all the time
我们中某些人是个怎样一直用谎言对别人撒谎的
like a bunch of liars, Rosa.
大说谎精 罗莎
I don't think that's good party convo.
我觉得派对上不适合聊这个
Uh, maybe we should just name our favorite sailing knot.
或许我们应该聊聊大家最喜欢的帆船结
I'll start.
我先说
The bowline.
布林结
How about some tunes?
来点音乐怎么样
Cool, merry-go-round music.
不错 旋转木马音乐
C'mon, people, hit the dance floor.
来啊 大家跳起来
Have a good time.
开心一下
Why is no one having a good time?
为什么大家都不开心
I specifically requested it.
我还特别要求了
Gina, why aren't you dancing?
吉娜 为什么你不跳舞
I can't. I'm in the middle of a feud with
跳不了 我正在和《鳄鱼邓迪》里的
the "That's not a knife" Guy from "Crocodile Dundee."
"小里非刀"吵架
He's being a real bitch.
他真的很贱
Fine, I guess I'll just... stop the party.
好吧 那我就... 结束派对吧
I didn't realize it ever started.
我都没意识到已经开始了
Enough.
够了
I tried to make this fun.
我努力想制♥造♥点乐趣
I even learned what Skrillex was.
甚至去研究了啥是史奇雷克斯
Sorry you're all miserable, but guess what.
抱歉 你们都很惨 但你们猜怎么着
So am I.
我也很惨
I'm exhausted all the time, I never see my husband,
我每天都筋疲力尽 也没时间见我老公
the late-night NPR programming... pure garbage.
国家公共电台的午夜节目 烂透了
I'm done trying. We can all be miserable together.
我不管了 大家一起惨吧
Just go home.
回家吧
Hey, I saw you earlier.
喂 方才我看到你了
You weren't in the bathroom.
你没在洗手间
You were on a park bench playing on your phone.
你在公园长凳上玩手♥机♥
Yeah, you left me to do everything while I thought
没错 你扔下我处理所有工作
you were pooping.
我还以为你在拉屎
I wish you were pooping. I wish to God.
希望你拉个够 老天保佑
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, Rosa, crying... don't know what to do.
罗莎 哭了... 不知道咋办
Pat, pat.
摸摸头
This feels wrong.
感觉怪怪的
We put away Figgis three weeks ago.
我们三周前就逮捕了菲吉斯
Pimento should've been back by now.
皮门托早就该回来了
We had plans to meet on that park bench once
我们原本计划危机解除后
the coast was clear, but he hasn't shown up.
就在公园的长凳那里碰面 但他没有出现
Maybe he's deep undercover, or he doesn't remember who he is,
也许他还在卧底 又或者他压根忘了自己的身份
or maybe he's dead.
也可能他死了
Wow, thanks.
多谢你啊
You're right, my fiancé's a total weirdo
你说得对 我未婚夫就是个怪胎
who's probably dead.
说不定早就死了
I'll just give up on him and go do my paperwork.
我可以赶紧死心然后继续写报告了
No, Diaz, wait... maybe he's just really, really injured.
不是 迪亚兹 等等... 没准他只是受了重伤
Come on, Amy.
你搞什么 艾米
All right, Fiske, Jones, Thompkins...
让我看看 费斯克 琼斯 汤普金...
Smith.
史密斯
Smith.
史密斯
Whoa, hey, NYPD, freeze!
纽约警局 不许动
Slow down! This isn't fair!
慢一点 这不公平
I have a cane.
我可拄着拐呢
Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
停 停 停 停车
NYPD.
纽约警局
NYPD... I need to commandeer this vehicle.
纽约警局 我要征用这辆车
I'm a cop... can you please get out of the car?
我是警♥察♥ 请你赶紧下车好吗
No, this Schmidt's mom's car, and I'm more scared of her
不行 这可是施密特妈妈的车子啊 比起什么小混混
than I am of some two-bit thug.
她要更可怕得多
I'm not a thug... I'm police.
我不是什么小混混 我是警♥察♥
Okay, then name one law.
行吧 那你说一条法律看看
Don't kill people.
禁止杀人
That's on me... I set the bar too low.
是我的错 我要求太低了
Look, can you please just get out?
能麻烦你下车吗
Okay, you can drive, but I'm not getting out.
好吧 车可以借你 但我是不会下去的
Right. Also, I have the seat warmer
没问题 另外 我开了座椅加热功能
on... I don't just have a really hot butt.
所以不要说我的屁♥股♥火热
Doesn't matter to me... A perp is getting away.
我不介意 嫌犯要跑了
Oh, it's very hot.
果然很热啊
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信会有这种事
Thanks a lot, New York.
真是多谢了 纽约
You know what, if your city's so great, then how come
要是你们的城市真的那么好
it's not the state capital?
怎么都不是州首府呢
What... who cares about the state's capital?
谁在乎是不是州首府这种事啊
That doesn't sound right... where dreams are made of?
这听起来不太对啊 是由梦想建筑起来的吗
I don't know... you tell me.
我不知道 你告诉我啊
It's your dumb city. It's grammatically odd.
这可是你的破城市 这语法太奇怪了
Whatever, I'm sure wherever you're from has strange songs
管他的 我相信肯定也有些奇怪的歌♥唱的是
written about it, too. Los Angeles?
你居住的城市 洛杉矶吗
Damn it, all the songs there are so good.
可恶 写给你们的歌♥都是好词
Hey, watch my soup.
嘿 注意点我的汤
I'm chasing a criminal. Your soup is not important.
我在追嫌犯 你的汤对我来说无足轻重
You took an oath to serve and protect.
你们警♥察♥可是宣誓要服务和保护人♥民♥的
That applies to my soup.
我的汤也算
You know that's not what the oath is about.
你知道誓词可不是这样的
You're making a point you don't even believe in.
这种话你自己都不相信吧
Garbage truck!
垃圾车
Damn it!
该死的
He got away.
让他跑了
Well, I spilled my soup.
我的汤还撒了呢
You tell me which is worse.
你说说谁更惨
My thing. Very clearly my thing.
我啊 当然是我
Captain Holt, can we talk to you?
霍尔特警监 能聊聊吗
What is the meaning of this?
这是什么意思
Am I the subject of a punking?
谁要对我恶作剧吗
It's a beginning-of-work hang.
不过是工作前的小聚会罢了
And why are you all in such good moods?
怎么大家心情突然变好了
Because you told us that you're miserable, too.
因为你向我们坦白了自己的伤心事
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表