剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I mean, look at this credit score: 100.
你看我的信用评分 一百分
Out of 850. Oh, no, really?
满分850 哦 不会吧 真的吗
This binder tells the story of a sloppy, disorganized,
这个活页夹里的人 是一个行事懒散 毫无纪律
irresponsible individual
不负责任的人
That was a misunderstanding.
那只是一个误会
You're not good enough for my Amy.
你配不上我家艾米
I don't want my only daughter dating a screw-up.
我可不想让我唯一的女儿和一个糟糕的人交往
Oh, yeah? Well, I don't want
是吗 好吧 我也不想
my only girlfriend daughtering a jerk-dad.
我唯一的女朋友有一个混♥蛋♥老爸
Burn on you.
走着瞧
It's Amy.
是艾米打来的
Can I answer it? Am I good enough
我能接吗 我有资格
to have a conversation with her?
和她通话吗
Honestly, no.
说实在的 你没有
Well, I don't care. I'm doing it anyway.
好吧 我不在乎 我还是要接
Hello, lover. How's that butt?
你好 宝贝 你的翘臀还好吗
What? Are you with my dad?
你说什么 你和我爸在一起吗
I sure am, and you're on speaker phone.
当然了 而且我开了扬声器
So feel free to tell me all about your sexuality
不要感到不自在 把你的欲望还有
and the intercourse we might have together, getting it in.
有关我们性生活的事都说出来 开始吧
I was just calling to tell you there's a turkey
我只是想告诉你公♥寓♥里有一只
loose in the apartment, but somehow that's not
乱跑的火鸡 但是不知道为什么
the weirdest part of this phone call.
这好像并不是这通电♥话♥里最奇怪的事
What's going on?
出什么事了吗
Oh, nothing. Just had a real eye-opening
没什么 只是刚和你♥爸♥进行了一场
conversation with your dad.
令人♥大♥开眼界的谈话
I wanted his approval, but he says
我想得到他的认可 但是他说
I'll never be good enough for you.
我永远也配不上你
What the hell? I know, right?
你说什么 我明白
Tell him he's wrong. No, I'm upset with you.
告诉你♥爸♥ 他错了 不 我对你感到很失望
That's right, go get 'em, tiger.
这就对了 咬死他 虎妞
I'm also upset with you. What is this, 1950?
我对你也很失望 怎么 现在是一九五零年吗
I can't date someone unless I have my father's approval?
没有父亲的允许 我就不能和别人在一起了吗
Oh, obviously you can... You guys act like this is
当然可以... 你们的所作所为就好像
your decision to make, like, the woman doesn't even exist
这是你们能决定的事 好像女人在这个过程中
in this equation. Well, this woman...
根本不存在一样 好吧 这个女人...
Wait, Amy, shut up. Excuse me?
等等 艾米 别说了 你什么意思
I mean, I'm so sorry, you were making a totally
我是说 对不起 你关于性别平等的观点
valid point about gender equality, but I just thought
非常有道理 但是我刚刚想到
of something really important so I'm gonna hang up on you, okay?
一些非常重要的事 所以我要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
Love you, bye.
爱你 再见
It wasn't Russo or his sons.
不是鲁索或者他的儿子们干的
It was the daughter!
是他的女儿
All right, someone's gotta go out there
好吧 得有个人出去
and kill that feathery bastard.
干掉那个长着羽毛的怪物
Rosa, you're always looking for an excuse to behead something.
罗莎 你不是总想找机会砍了谁的脑袋吗
Don't look at me.
别看我
Terry wastes all that time building muscles,
泰瑞花了那么多时间练肌肉
make him do it. Oh, come on, you all know
让他去 得了吧 你们都知道
these are just for show. Gina's the one who set him free.
我这都是花架子 是吉娜把它放出来的
How was I supposed to know there'd be consequences
我怎么知道自己的行为会造成
for my actions? Enough.
这样的后果 够了
I started this.
这件事由我而起
I'm gonna end it.
就让我来画上句号♥吧
It's turkey time.
现在是火鸡时间
This is it, the final lap.
终于到了最后一圈
Bichon Frise dismissed.
卷毛比熊出局了
We're the top two, just us and that stupid
就剩最后两只了 我们和那只
freaking schnauzer.
该死的雪纳瑞
Come on, Wire Fox Terrier. Come on, baby.
加油 刚毛猎狐梗 加油 宝贝
Shh, shh, shh, shh. The judge has made his decision.
嘘 嘘 嘘 评委已经决定了
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hold my hand, Captain. Hold my hand.
抓着我的手 警监 抓着我的手
And Best in Show goes to
在犬展中夺冠的是
the Wire Fox Terrier.
刚毛猎狐梗
I'm gonna live forever! Whoo!
我会永垂不朽 耶
Charles? It's been quiet for a while.
查尔斯呢 已经很久没听到动静了
Everything okay?
你还好吗
I was gonna chop the heck out of this bastard,
我本来要把这混♥蛋♥的头砍下来
but then he looked me in the eye,
但是他看着我的眼睛
and I realized that nature is beautiful.
然后我突然意识到生命的美妙
He scratched you up real bad, didn't he?
他把你伤得不轻 是吗
Yep, he got me good.
没错 他可把我害惨了
It's okay. Once I started
没关系 从我开始
giving him Gouda, he showed me mercy.
给他吃豪达奶酪后 他就温和多了
So we're not eating the turkey then?
所以我们不吃这只火鸡了吗
Obviously not.
当然不吃
Hello, everyone.
大家好啊
Guess who just solved a 20-year-old unsolvable case?
猜猜看 谁刚刚解决了一起二十年的悬案
Wait, what?
等等 你说什么
You guys figured out who pulled the First Essex Bank job?
你们找到了抢劫埃塞克斯第一银行的犯人吗
Yep. We realized
没错 我们意识到
we never checked the daughter's alibi.
我们从没调查过那家女儿的不在场证明
She wasn't at the softball trip, she had access to the plans,
她没有参加垒球赛 也能接触到施工资料
and then she just confessed.
然后她就全都承认了
That's right. We arrested a woman today
就是这样 今天我们逮捕了一个女人
because we are feminists.
正因为我们是女权主义者
So, does this mean you like each other now?
所以 这表示你们现在喜欢对方了吗
Yep. Jury's still out.
没错 还不好说
Uhoh. Doesn't matter.
唉哟 这不重要
It only matters what Amy thinks,
艾米的想法才是最重要的
and apparently she loves you.
而且很明显 她爱你
I do.
确实
That's the first time we've ever kissed.
这是我们第一次接吻
Yeah!
耶
The Wire Fox boys are back! Whoo!
刚毛猎狐梗兄弟回来了 哇
Yeah!
耶
I just won 70 grand,
我刚刚赢了七万美元
So, Rosa, pack your bags,
所以 罗莎 打包行李
we're going to Tampa.
我们要去坦帕度假了
Tight. Can't wait.
棒 我已经等不及了
Guys, I'm out of Gouda.
伙计们 奶酪用完了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表