剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
She's majestic,
真是美翻了
and she knows it.
而且她自己也知道
Pimento's here. Ah, Adrian.
皮门托报道 艾德里安
So you made it. Happy Thanksgiving.
你赶过来了 感恩节快乐
Is it?
快乐啥呀
Something wrong?
出什么事了
Feel no pressure to talk about it.
尽管说出来
Brass says I can't rejoin the force.
上面说我不能回警队了
Some crap about you can't just disappear from your job
说什么哪有人能缺勤七个月
for seven months, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
什么什么什么的屁话
Oh, well, that's unfortunate.
真是太遗憾了
I know how much being a cop meant to you.
我知道警♥察♥这份职业对你意义重大
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道以后要干什么
I guess I could be a teacher.
我想可以去当老师吧
"Sorry, Travis, the answer's
"不好意思 特维斯
"Obviously Istanbul. What did you say to me?
"答案明显是伊斯坦布尔嘛 你说什么
"No, maybe you're wasting your life.
"不 或许你才是在浪费你的生命
"Sorry, Principal Ramos, I didn't see you there.
"对不起 雷默斯校长 刚才没看见您在这儿
"Wait, Travis is your son? Hah, well, I guess you're
"等等 特维斯是贵公子 那我想
"Just gonna have to fire me. Fired? Me? How dare you, sir.
"你只好开除我了 真要开除 先生 你好大的胆子
We will settle..." See, it just wouldn't work.
"你信不信我..." 看 行不通
Hmm. You know, I had a friend
我曾经有个朋友
that had to retire from the force.
不得不从警队退休
He became a private investigator.
后来当了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Ooh, PI, huh?
私♥家♥侦♥探♥哈
Mm. I like that.
嗯 我觉得不错
"Hello, Mr. Branville,
"你好 布朗维尔先生
"I found out where your wife's been going tonight.
"我查出你太太昨晚去哪儿了
"Have a seat, you're not gonna like this.
"你先坐下 免得太过激动
"She's cheating on you.
"她出轨了
"What do you mean you knew that already?
"你说已经知道了是什么意思
"You killed her?
"你杀了她
"And are framing me for the murder?
"还要把谋杀罪名栽赃给我
"I just left my prints all over the crime scene.
"现场到处都留下了我的指纹
Oh, you are an evil Ge..."
"你真是个邪恶的天才..."
This... this I could get on board for.
这行 这我能行
Hmm. Only problem is,
嗯 只有一个问题
PI license is like, two grand.
私人调查许可证要花上两千美金
I could lend you the money.
我可以借钱给你
Think of it as an investment
就当作是我
from someone who believes in you.
出于信任给你的投资吧
Wow, thanks, Captain. That means every...
谢谢 警监 这对我真是...
Whoa, hang on, you carry a check book with you?
等等 你还随身带着支票簿吗
'Course, you never know when you're gonna need groceries.
当然了 谁知道会不会临时需要买♥♥什么东西呢
So cool.
真酷
Where are you?
你在哪里
Picking up Amy's dad at the airport.
在机场接艾米的爸爸
Ooh, that's a strong move.
你很厉害啊
Have you successfully changed everything
你已经按照计划
about yourself as planned?
成功改造了自己吗
Oh, yeah, you wouldn't recognize me.
没错 你现在肯定认不出我了
I'm wearing a sweater, I bought new shoes,
我穿着毛衣 买♥♥了新鞋
I put something on my face called "Moisturizer."
还在脸上抹了那什么"润肤露"
It's amazing. Did you clean your car?
感觉棒极了 你洗车了吗
I did, but it didn't really take,
我洗了 但还是不怎么像样
so I just rented a new one, but here's the best part:
所以干脆租了一台新车 不过最厉害的是这个
I printed out a sign especially for him using
我特意为他打印了一张接机牌
his favorite font, Garamond.
用的是他最喜欢的字体 加拉蒙体
Who has a favorite font?
谁会有最喜欢的字体啊
The Santiagos do. All of them.
桑提亚戈家的人就有 每个人都有
Oh, here he comes. Gotta go, bye.
他来了 我得挂了 拜拜
Hey, Mr. Santiago.
你好 桑提亚戈先生
I am Jake Peralta, Amy's boyfriend.
我是杰克·佩拉尔塔 艾米的男朋友
Jake, nice to finally meet you.
杰克 真高兴终于见到你了
You too. Ah, look at that.
我也是 看看啊
You're a Garamond man, huh?
你也喜欢加拉蒙体吗
Of course, what other font would I use, Cambria?
当然了 要不还能用啥 坎布里亚体吗
Amy said you were a crack up, but I had no idea.
艾米说你有点神经兮兮的 不过我深表怀疑
Oh, it's working. What?
起作用了 你说什么
Excuse me? Shall we?
不好意思 我们走吧
Let me get your bag. Sure.
我帮你拿箱子吧 好
The two hunks have arrived.
帅哥们回来了
Hi.
嗨
So glad to have you here, Dad.
真高兴你来了 爸爸
Happy to be here, tiger.
我也很高兴 小老虎
How was your flight? Oh, good, good, you know,
飞行顺利吗 很好 很好
I did "The Times" Crossword.
我做了《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》上的填字游戏
Oh, great puzzle to do, right?
他们的字谜真不错 对吧
Oh, my God, 17 down? Oh, I know,
我的老天啊 纵列17太难了 我知道
what about 16 across? What about 34 across?
那横列16怎么样 横列34又怎么样
Oh, what about 45 down?
纵列45呢
What about 20 across?
横列20也很精彩吧
I also did it. Yeah.
我也做了 是嘛
So Jake and I had a great conversation on the way here.
我和杰克在来的路上谈得很愉快
You didn't tell me he was so interested in mutual funds.
你都没说过他对共同基金很感兴趣
Yeah, ugh, Amy is so bored of hearing me
艾米听我聊这些都听烦了
talk about allocation, asset mix, attribution analysis.
什么资产分配 资产组合 归因分♥析♥之类的
These are just terms I throw around all the time.
我就喜欢整天说这些专业术语
In alphabetical order.
而且要按字母顺序排列
Well, that's just how my brain works.
我的大脑就是这么有条理
I mean, how would you list financial terms,
不然要怎样列举金融术语
in random order? What are you, crazy?
随意说吗 难道我疯了不成
He's got a point. I like this guy.
他说的有道理 我喜欢这家伙
Yeah.
是呀
Oh! Captain Holt.
霍尔特警监
This is my dad.
这位是我父亲
Captain, heard a lot about you.
警监 久仰大名
And I you.
我也是
Do you mind passing me those crab puffs?
你能把那边的蟹肉泡芙递给我吗
Oh, certainly. There you go.
当然了 给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was everything.
我此生别无所求了
Yeah, pretty big night:
没错 这是历史性的一夜
the three most important men in your life under one roof.
你生命中最重要的三个男人同处一个屋檐下
Oh. Burn on Holt... probably.
霍尔特太惨了... 也许吧
That's the one you were talking about.
你说的那个人一定是他吧
The Cairn Terrier is intelligent and inquisitive
凯恩梗头脑聪明且充满好奇
with a bold personality.
个性也十分大胆
"A bold personality."
"个性大胆"
We know what that's code for:
大家都清楚这其实是什么意思
you're the bitch.
你就是个小婊♥子♥
Pimento is back. How's the dog show going?
皮门托回来了 狗狗秀进展得如何
Well, it's not without its drama.
没有狗血剧情就啥都不是了
Whoever groomed the Irish Setter might want to think about
那个打扮爱尔兰雪达犬的人真的应该
blowing his brains out.
打烂自己的脑袋
Yeah, yeah, yeah, how's that Wire Fox Terrier?
是 是 是 刚刚那个刚毛猎狐梗呢
Still in the lead? In the lead?
还领先吗 领先吗
I doubt she even wins her group. What?
我都怀疑她能否赢得小组赛 什么
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, don't say that!
不 不 不 不要这么说
What? She's not gonna win?
你说什么 她不会赢了嘛
Ooh, I bet the check you gave me on the Wire Fox Terrier to win.
我把你那张支票全赌在刚毛猎狐梗上了
Why would you do that?
你怎么能那么做
That money was to help you get a PI license.
那笔钱是为了让你去考私人调查执照的
Yeah, but I wanted to pay you back fast.
是的 但我想要快点还你钱
You made it sound like the terrier was a sure thing.
我以为你的意思是那只小狗赢定了
You said she was majestic.
你不是说她美翻了吗
They're all majestic.
他们都美翻了
This is a nationally-televised dog show.
这可是全国直播的犬类比赛节目
This is the big time.
这可不是闹着玩的
Listen, mister, I didn't give you that money
听着 先生 我给你钱可不是
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表