剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
抱歉 查尔斯 但现在多悲伤的故事
sad enough to save you now.
都救不了你了
Challenge accepted.
接受挑战
Once, as a tween, I got my penis entirely...
我十多岁时 有一次整个小♥弟♥弟♥都...
Okay, stop! No, no, no, no, no.
好了 住嘴 不不不
Our plan was just to teach you to text better.
我们只是想教你好好发短♥信♥
You know, a lot of people like the way I text.
很多人都喜欢像我一样发短♥信♥
Look, if you can't accept me for who I am,
如果你们不能接受我的本性
then I don't need this chain. Okay, great.
那我就退出好了 行 很好
No, no, no, I need to be included so badly.
不不不 千万别让我退群
I'll do whatever you say. I literally have zero pride.
你们说什么我都照做 反正我本来也没有自尊
And that's what I like to hear.
这才是我想听到的答案
Oh, Charles.
查尔斯
Okay, so you guys are rich Europeans
好吧 所以你们是有钱的欧洲人
looking to buy a Shelby. I'll make the introductions.
打算买♥♥一辆谢尔比 我负责介绍你们
Wait, we can't just be Europeans.
等等 欧洲人可不够具体
What country are we from? What languages do you speak?
到底是哪个国家 你们会说什么语言
French, Spanish, some Portuguese.
法语 西班牙语 一些葡萄牙语
Tight. What about you, Peralta?
牛逼 你呢 佩拉尔塔
Um, I can do a pretty good Italian accent.
我模仿意大利口音很不错
"You think you could milk me?"
"你以为能骗我钱吗"
So you're just doing De Niro from "Meet the Parents?"
所以你在模仿《拜见岳父大人》的德尼罗
I don't know, am I?
我不知道啊 是吗
That's a terrible De Niro. I don't know.
那可演得很糟糕 我不知道
This is De Niro. I think it's pretty good.
这才是德尼罗 我觉得这很棒
Mine's better. It's pretty good.
我演得更好 这样更好
We'll just make you American. Okay.
你还是当个美国人吧 好吧
Griff. Hey, Doug Judy.
格里夫 嗨 道格·朱迪
Hey. What can I do for you?
嗨 有什么能帮上忙的吗
Hey, did my brother stop by?
我的兄弟来过吗
I heard he jacked some nice cars, and I might have a buyer.
我听说他偷了一些好车 我可能有位买♥♥主
This is Maxine Dubois, international millionaire.
这是马克辛·杜布瓦 国际百万富翁
Bonjour. He doesn't speak any English.
你好 他不会说英语
This is his lawyer, Carl Mangerson.
这是他的律师卡尔·曼格森
Hey, I'm a lawyer.
嘿 我是位律师
Maxine wants to buy a Shelby Cobra.
马克辛想买♥♥辆谢尔比眼镜蛇
I hear George might have one.
我听说乔治可能有一辆
He just dropped off a few cars,
他送来挺多车的
but he didn't say anything about no Cobra.
但没说过有眼镜蛇的事
I mostly deal with scrap and crap, you know?
我一直忙着处理这堆垃圾了 看到没
Son of a bitch.
妈了个蛋
Hey, hey, is everything all right here, Maxine?
嘿 没事吧 马克辛
You're speaking good English.
你英语很好啊
Eh, just a few phrases he picked up from movies and such.
他只是从电影里面学过几个词
He's disappointed. He really wanted that Cobra.
他很失望 他真的很想要眼镜蛇
You know the French, so passionate,
你知道法国人的 很热情
It doesn't matter; I'm a lawyer. No further comments.
没关系 我是个律师 我可以拒绝置评
Do you know where George is?
你知道乔治在哪吗
Maybe I can do business with him myself.
也许我能亲自和他交易
Gertie! What?
格蒂 什么
Uh, that was French for...
他说的是法语 意思是...
"I gotta make a phone call."
"我要打个电♥话♥"
He's gotta make a phone call.
他要去打个电♥话♥
Frenchmens...
法国人...
You can't bring them anywhere.
麻烦事就是多
So if George went over that wall,
如果乔治是翻墙出去的
he would have been caught on a security camera across...
他一定会被摄像头拍到...
Whatcha eating there, Sarge? Cream of Wheat.
你在吃什么 警长 麦乳粥
It's easy to chew, and it keeps you regular.
容易咀嚼 有助代谢
It's a favorite dish of the elderly.
老年人最爱的食物
Stop freaking out about this.
别再这么萎靡不振了
Yeah, yeah, I know. "I'm young at heart."
是啊 我知道 "我有一颗年轻的心"
No, you are super old at heart.
不 你内心老化得很
You always have been. You love yogurt.
一直都是 你喜欢酸奶
You volunteer at your polling place.
去投票站当志愿者
You refuse to deposit your checks at an ATM.
还拒绝在自动存款机上存钱
It's a machine. I don't trust it.
那可是台机器 我才不信它
I get what you're saying,
我明白你的意思
but at least I used to be a prime physical specimen.
但至少以前我的身体素质可是顶尖的
Dude, you have, like, 1% body fat.
伙计 你的体脂只有百分之一啊
Now I'm at 1.8. I'm fat.
现在1.8了 长胖了
I'm a fat, bald old man.
我是个又老又胖的秃头
You shave your head. Yeah, Rosa.
你是自己剃的 没错 罗莎
Vin Diesel and I shave our heads
我和范·迪塞尔都剃了头
because we think it looks good.
因为我们觉得光头好看
Okay, you obviously want to sit here
好吧 显然你想坐在这
feeling sorry for yourself, but we have work to do.
顾影自怜 但我们得去工作了
So, I don't know, why don't I get you a wheelchair
要不然 我给你找个轮椅
and a box of diapers. The wheelchair!
再来一包纸尿裤 轮椅
That's how he escaped. He dressed up like an old lady.
他就是这么逃走的 扮成了一个老女人
That orderly is pushing him out.
那个护理把他推出去了
He did have an accomplice.
他真的有帮凶
I'm gonna find this bastard.
我一定要抓到这混♥蛋♥
I don't need this anymore.
我不再需要这个了
I should take my jacket, though.
不过我还是该穿上夹克
I mean, it's January. I ain't crazy.
现在可是一月份 我没疯
Oh, Gertie.
格蒂
Psst. George is here.
喂 乔治在这
He's out back. Let's go. Right now.
他在后面 我们走 快
NYPD, don't move!
纽约警局 别动
Crap, he's getting away!
该死 他要跑了
All right.
好吧
We can run right through it. These suits are fire-resistant.
我们可以冲过去 这外套是耐火的
These suits are not fire-resistant.
这外套不耐火
They're not? Then why are they so expensive?
不是吗 那怎么这么贵
Bye, Peralta.
再见 佩拉尔塔
No! Judy!
不 朱迪
Both Judys! Judys!
还有朱迪 朱迪兄弟
Oh, I can't believe this!
真不敢相信
I really thought I could trust Doug Judy this time.
我真的以为这次能相信道格·朱迪
I kept telling you not to, but you wouldn't listen.
我一直告诉你别相信他 但你不听
You were too busy singing your songs
你光顾着跟他一起唱歌♥
and planning trips to Niagara Falls.
还计划去尼亚加拉大瀑布旅行
We just said neither of us had ever been.
我们只是聊到我们俩都没去过那里
There were no hard plans.
哪有什么旅行计划
Look, it's humiliating.
这实在是太丢人了
Doug Judy thought he could manipulate me, and he could.
道格·朱迪自认为能摆布我 他也确实做到了
I feel like I'm a terrible cop.
我觉得自己真是个糟糕的警♥察♥
Wow, I really thought you were going to chime in
我还以为你会说些什么话
with something supportive there.
来安慰安慰我
We have to go.
我们得走了
Captain?
警监
Okay, Charles. This is your final exam.
好了 查尔斯 这是你最后的测试
We're gonna show you a text
我们要给你看一条短♥信♥
and then two potential responses.
以及两个回复的选项
You need to tell us which is more appropriate.
你得告诉我们 哪个更合适
Amy writes, "Leaving the virgin festival..."
艾米说 "正要从维珍音乐节离开"
Gina... "Be there in ten minutes."
吉娜 "十分钟后到"
Do you reply,
你要回复
"I'll be counting down the seconds.
"我来帮你倒计时"
"600, 599, 598, jk, lol,
"600 599 598 逗你玩呢 哈哈
"597, 596, smiley face, smiley face,
597 596 笑脸表情 笑脸表情
cat smiley, thumbs up."
小猫笑脸表情 大拇指表情"
Or, "Okay."
还是回复 "好的"
It's a trick question. The text requires no response.
这是个陷阱 这条短♥信♥根本不需要回复
Charles Boyle, welcome back to the Nine-Nine text chain.
查尔斯·伯耶尔 欢迎回归九九局短♥信♥群
Yes! We should call it the Nine-Nine party line
太棒了 我们应该把群名改成九九派对专线
I'll rename the thread. Charles.
我来改名 查尔斯
Sorry. I'll be better. I'll be better.
抱歉 我会进步的 会进步的
There's the car. How'd you know they'd be here?
就是那辆车 你怎么知道他们会来这里
Detective's intuition.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表