剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
They're probably all perverts.
很有可能都是变♥态♥
Jake, wake up.
Jake 快醒醒
You're being manipulated by our prime suspect.
你正在被我们的主要嫌疑人操纵
He's not our prime suspect, all right?
他不是我们的主要嫌疑人好吗
He's subprime at best.
最多也只是次要的
Subprime mortgage crisis reference.
次级抵押贷款危机的梗
The point is,
重点是
you just have to think the worst of everyone
你非得把人往最糟的方面想
because that's how you see life. It's sad.
因为你就是这样看待生活的 太可悲了
You're sad and you're being a bad cop.
你才可悲 你没有当好警♥察♥
All right, I know you're just trying to hurt my feelings,
行 我知道你只是想伤害我
but I'm in such a good mood about all of this
但我现在心情好得不行
that there's literally nothing you can say
你无论说什么
that'll bring me down.
都打击不了我
"Lead the way, hombre" Is a terrible catchphrase.
"带路吧 老哥" 这口头禅糟透了
Nice try trying to hurt my feelings 'cause you didn't.
不错的尝试 可惜你没伤到我
Looks like they left housekeeping one hell of a tip.
看来他们给保洁工留了不得了的小费
A finger tip.
一截小指头
And that's how I would lift up a bloody finger with my pen.
我就是这样用笔挑起了沾血的指头
That is great.
好极了
Oh, in this episode, the perp is a cannibal.
这集的罪犯是个食人者
Should I aim away from his stomach
我应该不瞄准他的胃对吧
so I don't taint the evidence?
这样就不会污染证据了
Yeah,
对
that's definitely how I take down a cannibal when I do it.
我制♥服♥食人者的时候肯定会这么做
Right.
没错
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Talking to Cassie and the writers,
和Cassie还有编剧们谈话
who, b-t-dubs, all have alibis.
这些人 都有不在场证明
Also, Gary said that the studio approved us as producers.
而且 Gary说公♥司♥同意我们当制片人了
I'm having my agent look over the paperwork.
我会让我的经纪人检查下协议
Okay, fine, I don't have an agent.
好吧 我没有经纪人
I'm using my parents' divorce attorney.
我只有我父母的离婚律师
He's my uncle. He was disbarred.
他是我叔叔 被取消律师资格了
Well, while you were off in fantasy land,
好吧 在你做梦的时候
I solved the case.
我已经破了案
Wait a minute, Rosa!
等等 Rosa
Security camera across from Cassie's trailer
Cassie保姆车对面的监控摄像头
caught this yesterday. Gare Bear took the laptop?
昨天拍到了这个 Gare熊熊拿走了笔记本
Come on. No one could've seen this coming.
拜托 谁能想到是他干的
Except for you. You saw it coming, obviously.
除了你 你想到了 显然
Hey there, bud.
嗨 伙计
We've been going for a while-- you feeling hungry?
我们已经审讯好一会儿了 你饿吗
Starving, thanks. Oh, come on!
饿死了 谢谢 拜托
You get a yogurt when I get the truth.
想喝酸奶 就告诉我真♥相♥
Oh God, it's in the grout.
天哪 它渗进水泥里了
It's gonna smell in here forever.
肯定一直都有味道了
I told you, I did everything right.
我告诉你了 我没做错事
I even gave Veronica plenty of time after her mom's death.
Veronica妈妈死后 我给了她充足的时间恢复
Wait, what does that mean?
等等 那是什么意思
I was gonna break up with her, but then her mom passed,
我本来要和她分手 但是她妈妈去世了
so, like a gentleman, I waited.
所以 像个绅士一样 我等了
That way she wouldn't have to deal with
那样她就不用一次
too much pain all at once.
承受太多痛苦
How long did you wait, Jeffords?
你等了多久 Jeffords
I don't know, a year, year and a half.
我也不记得了 一年 一年半吧
Sarge! Seriously?
警长 你说真的吗
What? I was being considerate.
怎么了 我是替她着想
Believe me, she had her fun for those 18 months.
相信我 那十八个月她很开心
Terry puts out. All right.
Terry干得漂亮 好吧
Also, there's no way she even knows I waited.
而且 她不会知道我♥干♥了什么
The gift you bought her,
你给她的礼物
did you buy it when you first wanted to break up with her
是你第一次想和她分手的时候买♥♥的吗
or when you finally did it?
还是你最后真分的时候
The first time! But why would that matter--
第一次 但那有什么关系
the gift receipt.
礼物收据
They all break eventually.
犯人总是会招供的
Get him out of my sight.
快把他给我带走
Ah, Commissioner Grayson.
啊 Grayson局长
Captain Holt, I told you, I'm not going to get involved.
Holt警长 我告诉过你 我不会参与的
I know.
我知道
I just wanted to say... to you...
我只想 和你说
What's wrong with your face? Do I need to call a doctor?
你脸怎么了 要叫医生吗
No, I'm clearly trying to communicate...
不 我显然在试图和你交流
Captain! There you are.
警长 你在这啊
We have an...emergency. I'm taking care of it.
我们有 紧急情况 我正在处理
Okay, I don't know what this is.
好吧 我不知道你们在搞什么
But I'm going to leave.
但我要走了
Why did you stop me?
你为什么要阻止我
I was making progress. I know, sir.
我正在取得进展 我知道
But I have to say something.
但我必须说
I love the Nine-Nine. And the main reason why is you.
我爱99分局 你是其中最主要的原因
Not Jake.
不是Jake
Yes, clearly, it's mostly Jake.
显然 大部分都是因为Jake
But it's also you and the standard that you've set
但也是因为你 和你用端正品格
for us with your unwavering morals.
给我们设定的标准
I'd rather we split up
我更愿意我们分开
than stay together and compromise who we are.
也不愿意为了待在一起而违背我们的人格
Well, thank you, Boyle. You're right.
谢谢你 Boyle 你说得对
No matter what happens, we'll feel better knowing
不管结局如何 我们都能坦坦荡荡
we didn't resort to blackmail.
因为我们没有诉诸勒索
I agree. From now on,
我同意 从现在开始
the only black male I want anything to do with is you.
我唯一想有关系的黑人男性(同音勒索) 就是你
That was incredibly inappropriate.
这句话极其不合适
I know, but I had thought of it
我知道 但是我想过了
and I was so proud, I just had to say it out loud.
我骄傲到必须要大声说出来
Let's just go. Great.
我们还是走吧 好极了
What's going on? You can't just come in here.
发生了什么 你们不能这样闯进来
We have a warrant. Boom!
我们有搜查证 嘭
And that's a real one, not a prop.
这一张是真的 不是道具
Or have you forgotten the difference?
还是你忘了区别
Even when it comes to people? What?
甚至连人都区分不出来 什么
"People" Is me. You used me like a prop.
"人"就是我 你把我当作道具利用
I thought it was pretty clear. Rosa got it.
我说得很明显了 Rosa都懂了
Nope. Detectives,
没懂 警探们
you don't know what you're talking about.
你们根本不知道自己在说什么
Found it. Oh, look at that.
找到了 哦 瞧啊
Security cam caught you breaking into Cassie's trailer
安全监控拍到你闯进Cassie的保姆车
and walking off with this backpack.
然后带着这个背包离开
You know what, you Hollywood types make me sick.
你知道吗 你们好莱坞的人让我恶心
Detective... For the record,
警探 顺带一提
your show stinks.
你的剧烂透了
I've watched over 200 episode of it
我看了超过200集
and I've never liked one.
但是我从来没有喜欢过任何一集
Open the bag, Detective. Happy to.
把包打开 警探 很乐意
I can't wait to see the look on your face
我已经等不急看你的表情了
when I pull out Cassie's compu--
当我拿出Cassie的电脑的时候
just a bunch of pills.
只有一些药片
Cassie has a painkiller problem.
Cassie 对去痛片成瘾
The show tries to protect her from herself.
节目组一直在保护她不要自我伤害
That's why I was surprised she called the cops,
所以我才惊讶于她竟然叫了警♥察♥
but thanks for busting in here
但是谢谢你冲进来
and telling me how much you hate my show.
然后告诉我你有多恨我的电视剧
And scene.
演完收工
That was a great example of a cop making a mistake.
这是警♥察♥犯错的一个最好例子
That's the kind of thing we can go over more
我们以后可以聊更多这类事情
when I come in on Monday for my first day of work.
当我下周一第一天来上班的时候
No, you can forget about the job.
不 你不用来上班了
But you're still gonna name a character after me?
但是你还是要以我命名一个人物吧
Well, I think we figured out her size:
好吧 看来我们知道她的尺寸了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表