剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Thank you for joining me for what promises to be
感谢各位与我一同参加这场
the diggity-dopest tree lighting in the history of the Nine-Nine.
我保证是九九区史上最酷最炫的圣诞亮灯仪式
I don't understand. Where's the tree?
我不明白 树在哪儿
It was inside us all along. Brilliant, Jake.
它一直都在我们的心中 机智啊 杰克
No, Charles, not everything was inside of us all along.
不 查尔斯 不是所有东西都一直在我们心中
The tree is right here.
树在这儿
Cool, Can we go now?
酷 我们可以走了么
Obviously not. Behold.
当然不行 看啊
the greatest inflatable tree that 'Murica has to offer.
全米国最棒的充气树
turn on the compressor.
压缩机开动
You hear that? It's the sound of Christmas.
你们听到了么 这是圣诞节的声音
It's deafening.
震耳欲聋
It's getting really big.
它真的变得好大
What size tree did you get?
你订的什么型号♥的树
It's a jumbo.
特大号♥
It says it's ten meters tall.
据说有十米高
That's... Roughly 32.81 feet.
大概是32.81英尺
Someone unplug it, unplug it now.
赶紧来个人拔掉插头 快点
We can't. It swallowed its own plug!
不行 插头陷进去了
Everybody run!
大家快跑
Okay, the tree has been contained.
好了 树已经无路可逃了
Wait, we left a man behind.
等等 我们落了一个人
Jake!
杰克
Well, Terry's trapped in the break room forever.
泰瑞被永远困在里面了
Only thing we can do now is move on with our lives.
我们能做的只有继续生活下去
It's what Terry would've wanted.
泰瑞一定也希望我们这么做
Aah!
啊
God bless us, every one?
我主仁慈
Yeah!
耶
Yeah!
耶
Ah, the Boyles are here. Good tidings.
真好 伯耶尔一家都在这儿
Genevieve, hello, you're looking...
吉纳维芙 你好 你看起来...
Sexy as a minx.
性感的像个狐狸精
I was gonna say "Festive," due to the scarf.
我本来想说"很喜庆"的 因为这围巾
The bra underneath is insane.
里面的内衣性感得要疯了
It is. Okay.
确实 好吧
Parenthood has not changed you two.
做了父母也没有改变你们俩
Hey there, Nikolaj, my man.
尼古拉耶 伙计
How you doing? Hi, Jake, we made Daddy
你怎么样 嗨 杰克 我们给爸爸做了
Latvian Christmas cookies. Want one?
拉脱维亚的圣诞饼干 你要来点儿么
You bet I do. The potato really
当然了 里面加的土豆
brings out the vinegar. Neither of those
配上醋真是绝了 可惜这俩
are cookie things, I'm just gonna put that back.
都不应该是饼干材料 我还是放回去好了
So, you excited for Christmas, bud?
要过圣诞节啦 激动么伙计
Yeah, I'm so excited, This is Nikolaj's
当然 我超级激动 这是尼古拉耶
first Christmas because the orphanage kept cancelling it.
第一次过圣诞节 因为孤儿院一直过不了
Once it was blizzards, one it was fires, and once it was...
一次是因为暴风雪 一次是火灾 还有一次是因为
Famine. That's right, famine.
饥荒 没错 饥荒
Oh Papa promised me
哦 爸爸答应过
the best present ever: a Captain Latvia action figure!
要送我最好的礼物 一个拉脱维亚队长的玩偶
Whoa, Captain Latvia? What's his superpower?
哇 拉脱维亚队长 他的超能力是什么
Can he talk to moose? No, possums.
他可以跟麋鹿说话么 不 是负鼠
Worse. It's a very difficult toy
更糟糕 那个玩具在美国
to get in America, so I was worried
很难弄到 所以在查尔斯承诺
when Charles told Nikolaj he would get him one.
要送尼古拉耶一个的时候 我很担心
I said, keep it a surprise, so you don't build up
我说过 给他一个惊喜就好了 免得期望太高
his expectations, but Charles said, "no way,
会有落差 不过查尔斯说 "没门
I want to build expectations." Well, we all remember
我就想让他充满期待" 我们都记得
the conversation. Well, work time for Daddy.
那段对话 爸爸该工作了
I'll see you guys later. Okay, I love you guys so much.
待会见了 我爱你们
Love you. All right.
我们也爱你 好的
Bye. Christmas is gonna be amazing!
拜拜 圣诞节会充满惊喜
Christmas is gonna suck. I don't have the present.
圣诞节会糟糕透顶 我还没弄到礼物
What? But you promised Nikolaj.
什么 但是你答应了尼古拉耶
I ordered it a month ago from a Latvian toy store,
一个月前我就在一个拉脱维亚玩具店下单了
and it still hasn't arrived yet.
可是到现在还没送到
The shipping company is giving me the runaround.
快递公♥司♥一直搪塞我
All right, so just get him a different present,
好吧 那就送他个别的礼物
like a Jet Ski or... A hammer.
比如喷气滑雪橇或者... 锤子
I don't know what kids are into.
我不知道小孩子喜欢什么
Genevieve and I worked so hard
吉纳维芙和我带他回家后
to get Nikolaj to trust us when we brought him home.
好不容易才让他信任我们
That's gonna be destroyed,
现在全部都要毁了
the way dry rot destroyed his orphanage.
就像那家因木材干朽而崩塌殆尽的孤儿院一样
Trust me, it's gonna be fine. Really?
相信我 不会有事的 真的吗
'Cause you said that about "Die Hard 5," Jake.
因为你也这么说过《虎胆龙威5》 杰克
Oh.
哦
It's not gonna be fine.
完蛋了
Finally, let's talk about community outreach.
最后 我们要谈谈社区服务问题
Does anyone have any ideas about...
关于这个谁有什么...
Who are these golden-throated dorks?
这些金嗓傻♥逼♥是谁
It's the MTA. That's right.
是运输署的人 没错
The Metropolitan Transit Authority.
纽约大都会运输署
I assumed you've climbed out of your rat tunnels
我猜你们爬出你们的老鼠管道
to taunt us about tonight's charity caroling competition.
是为了来嘲讽我们参加今晚的颂歌♥比赛吧
No, no, no, of course not.
不不不 当然不是
We're here to wish you luck, since every year we...
我们是来祝你们好运的 毕竟我们每年都
Kick... Your...
♪ 独 ♪ ♪ 占 ♪
Butts.
♪ 鳌头 ♪
Enough. You may have bested us before,
够了 你们以前也许赢过我们
but throttle back your ambitions.
不过收回你们的野心吧
Our voices are...
我们的声音
Better? Awesome!
♪ 更棒 ♪ ♪ 更强 ♪
Sing! Scully!
♪ 歌♥唱 ♪ ♪ 斯库利 ♪
That was terrible.
太恐怖了
I hope you're more prepared tonight,
希望你们今晚准备的更好些
or else we'll have to file a missing persons report.
不然我们就得报人口失踪案了
First name: "Your".
失踪者姓 "你的"
Last name: "Dignity".
名叫 "尊严"
Come on, crew, let's hit the rails and buses.
走吧 伙计们 我们去搭地铁和巴士吧
Both great ways to get around the city.
这可都是在纽约出行的绝佳工具
I hate that we lose to those pasty-assed mole people every year.
我受够每年都输给那些脸色苍白的智障了
Oh, there's no point in mincing your words.
这个时候粉饰词汇毫无意义
They're knaves!
他们就是帮无赖
Captain, you kiss Kevin with that mouth?
警长 你真用这张嘴亲凯文吗
You bet I do. And tonight,
没错 而且今晚
I'm gonna sing with it.
我还要用它唱歌♥
We're taking down the MTA.
我们要打倒运输署
Charles, what are you doing? Jahnakeh.
查尔斯 你在干嘛 加客
What? Jahkeh.
什么 加客
No idea what you're saying. Why aren't you wearing a jacket?
完全不知道你在说什么 你怎么不♥穿♥件夹克
Oh, jacket, got it.
哦 夹克 懂了
Aw, it's freezing. What are you doing out here?
冷死了 你在外面干嘛
I'm on the phone with Melvin's Import-Exports,
我在跟梅尔文进出口公♥司♥打电♥话♥
the bastards who lost my Captain Latvia.
就是那些弄丢了拉脱维亚队长的混♥蛋♥
Now wrap me in your arms, I need body heat.
把我搂在怀里 我需要人暖暖
All right.
好吧
And you're nestling. Ugh, first those jerks said
你还在抖 一开始那些混♥蛋♥说
they lost my package, then they said they found it,
包裹弄丢了 接着又说他们找到了
then they had me on hold for three hours.
然后又让我等了三个小时
This is the only place I get reliable reception.
我的手♥机♥只有在这里信♥号♥♥才好
I'm unwrapping for a sec. No, why?
等会再搂你 不要啊 为什么
'Cause I need my fingers to save the day
因为我要像个英雄一样
like a fricking hero.
动动手指拯救世界
And... boom. Melvin's import is in Queens.
然后... 梅尔文公♥司♥就在皇后区
Let's just go there right now. Oh, so they could just
我们直接过去吧 好让他们
walk all over me in person instead of on the phone?
不是通过电♥话♥而是当面羞辱我吗
Face it, Jake, I'm weak, What? Don't talk like that,
算了吧 杰克 我弱爆了 什么 别这么说
You're very strong, all right? And you're a parent now,
你很强的 好么 而且你现在做父亲了
which makes you even stronger.
这会让你变得更强
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表