剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Attention, squad.
全体队员请注意
Mm, pretty dainty way to make an announcement.
发表声明的方式都这么萌
It's a workplace. I wanted to be respectful.
这是办公场合 我想显得庄重一些
Well, as someone at a high risk
作为一个极其容易
for a spook-related death, thank you.
受到惊吓致死的人 我得谢谢你
As I was saying, it's time for round four
正如我所说 又到了第四轮的
of the Halloween Heist...
决战万圣节之夜
If I don't make it, tell Gina I love her.
如果我挺不过去了 告诉Gina我爱她
What's up, Nine-Nine?
最近怎么样 九九分局
Jake Peralta here to tell you
Jake Peralta在此宣布
that tonight is the night for the Halloween...
今晚 就是万圣节
Heist.
抢夺战之夜
Amy already went over this.
Amy已经说过了
What? Ames, what are you doing?
什么 Ames你干了什么
I always announce the heist.
一直都是我来宣布的
Yeah, Amy, what the hell are you doing?
是的 Amy 你究竟在干什么
Exercising my right to announce the heist
行使我宣布抢夺战的权利
as the defending champion.
因为我是卫冕冠军
Defending champion.
卫冕冠军
The only reason you won is 'cause
你卫冕只是因为
no one knew you were even playing.
都没人知道你参加了
It was a pathetic act of pure cowardice.
干得出那种事只能说明你没种
Whoa, she's your girlfriend, Peralta.
哇哦 她可是你女朋友 Peralta
Not tonight, she isn't.
今晚可不是
Although don't kiss anyone else.
尽管如此也别吻其他人
I love you so much.
我很爱你
Now, then, this one's for all...
接下来 我向大家
Such a dork. So cool.
真够白♥痴♥的 太酷了
Attention, squad.
全体队员请注意
Tonight... Nope.
今晚 不
Y'all three really should have coordinated.
你们三个真应该好好协调一下
What? I really should be the one to introduce the heist,
怎么 我才应该是宣布抢夺战的人
as the last legitimate champion.
我才是上一届名正言顺的冠军
Peralta hasn't won since the first year.
Peralta从第一年开始就从没赢过
He's a has-been.
他只是个过去式
Yeah, well, this has-been has been with yo' mama all week.
没错 这个过去式跟你妈妈过了一周
Sorry, I feel like I crossed a line; I apologize.
抱歉 我觉得有点过了 我道歉
Attention, everyone.
全体注意
Enough. We know. The heist is happening.
够了 我们都知道了 抢夺战开始了
No!
不
My ex-wife just died.
我的前妻去世了
No more alimony, baby!
再也不用付赡养费了 乖乖
This year's Halloween Heist is a three-way tiebreaker
今年的抢夺战将打破三方平局的僵局
to determine the champion of champions.
以决出冠军中的冠军
We'll be playing for this: a plaque that reads,
我们将争夺的是:一块奖牌
"The Ultimate Detective/Genius."
上面写着"最强警探/天才"
You and Santiago should quit now.
你和Santiago现在就应该退出
I'm going to stomp on your dreams.
我会让你们的美梦破碎的
It's fun to see you so passionate.
看到你激♥情♥满满的样子真有趣
I will slit you both open from mouth to anus
我会把你们俩从嘴到屁♥眼♥儿给撕裂
and wear you like jackets.
然后像夹克一样穿起来
Wow. Is it weird that that turned me on a little bit?
这说法竟然让我有点性奋
Doesn't matter.
无所谓了
But let's move on.
让我们继续
The plaque will be held in this.
这块奖牌将会被放在这里面
Is that my childhood caboodle?
这不是我小时候的收纳箱吗
It most certainly is, but don't worry.
的确是 但别担心
I removed the scrunchies, old report cards,
我把那些发圈 旧成绩单
and photos of young Al Gore.
还有Al Gore年轻时的照片都拿出来了
I'm better-looking than him anyway.
反正我比他帅多了
We're talking a young Al Gore?
你觉得自己比Al Gore年轻的时候帅
Peralta, you do make me laugh.
Peralta你还真幽默
Okay, stings a little bit.
好吧 我有点受伤了
It will be secured with this brand-new lock.
箱子将会用这把全新的锁锁上
Hitchcock, if you would do the honors.
Hitchcock 能请你帮个忙吗
There you are.
给你
You can have that back in three...
钥匙可以还给你的 就在三天
Nope, don't ever need it back.
不 永远别还给我
Now, then, locking the caboodle.
现在 然后 锁上收纳箱
The "Ca-boo-dale" Will be placed
这个"手拿翔"将会被放在
in the center of the bullpen.
候审室的正中♥央♥
Right, and what is the name of the store at the mall
没错 商场里那家店叫什么来着
that sells the sticky pastries?
卖♥♥面包甜品的那家
You mean the "See-nay-bone"?
你是说那家"揉跪卷"(肉桂卷)
Yeah, that was it. Thanks. Continue.
对 就叫这个 谢谢 继续
Whoever possesses the plaque at sunup wins.
日出时持有奖牌的人获胜
Now let's pick teams.
现在让我们来挑选队员
I've got a ton of work.
我还有一堆工作要做
You can just leave me out this year.
今年你们可以把我排除在外
Interesting. Interesting. Oh, Terry, Terry, Terry.
因吹斯汀 因吹斯汀 噢Terry Terry Terry
What?
怎么了
How naive do you think we are?
你以为我们是有多天真
You're "Not participating" So you can
你说自己"不参赛"所以就能
sneak under our noses and steal a victory,
从我们眼皮底下偷走胜利的果实
like Santiago did last year.
就像Santiago去年那样
I'm going to my desk.
我要回去工作了
Heists are dumb.
抢夺战蠢爆了
If you have nothing to hide,
如果你没什么可隐瞒的
then I'm sure you won't mind me asking
那么你应该不介意我
Hitchcock and Scully to keep an eye on you.
让Hitchcock和Scully监视你吧
Whatever.
随你的便
My eyes will be glued to that ass.
我会死死盯住他的屁♥股♥的
Great! It's now time to choose from the remaining players.
好极了 是时候从剩下的人里选队友了
Amy, since you're last year's champion, you go first.
Amy因为你是去年的冠军 所以你先选
I choose Rosa. Dope.
我选Rosa 棒
I select Charles Boyle.
我选Charles Boyle
What?
什么
What's the matter, Peralta?
怎么了Peralta
Were you expecting to have Detective Boyle on your team?
你想让Boyle警探去你那队吗
Have I thrown a wrench into your plans?
我是不是阻碍了你的计划
Absolutely not.
绝对没有的事
I'm just surprised, because you have
我只是有点惊讶 因为
such a strong connection with Gina.
你跟Gina的关系那么好
But I'm glad she's on my team.
我很高兴她来我的队伍
I had absolutely nothing planned for Charles.
我又没给Charles安排什么工作
I totally planned everything for Charles.
我所有工作都是为Charles安排的
This is a nightmare! Ew!
这简直是噩梦 恶
What can Charles Boyle do that I can't?
有什么是Charles Boyle能做而我不能的
Roller-skate like an angel.
像个天使一样滑旱冰
Whore, I'm great on skates.
小婊杂 我旱冰滑得好极了
Or are you forgetting Jenn Sutton's
还是你忘了Jenn Sutton
fourth grade birthday party?
四年级时候的生日聚会
I have definitely forgotten that.
我完全不记得了
Well, I skated like a pro, and then I spent
我滑得无比专业 然后
seven minutes in heaven with the Todd Cohen.
和Todd Cohen度过了天堂般的七分钟
It was dope.
可牛掰了
My point is, I can do anything Charles can.
我的重点是 Charles能做的事我都能做
Except look exactly like the body double I got for him.
除了不能跟我给他找的替身长得一模一样
Bill, you can come out now.
Bill你现在可以出来了
Hi.
嗨
Okay, yeah, this pasty white guy
是的 没错 这个脸色惨白的家伙
is gonna be a problem.
会是个问题
So I believe the key to good teamwork
所以我认为良好团队合作的关键在于
is an equal exchange of ideas...
平等地交流想法
Stop. I know you already have a plan.
停 我知道你已经有计划了
And I want to win, so for the next eight hours,
而我想赢 所以接下来的八个小时
I'm down with all your nerdy crap.
我会听从你所有书呆子式的屁话
Come on, Amy.
来吧 Amy
Show me the binder.
把活页夹给我看
Okay, but it's not a binder.
好的 但这不是真的活页夹
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表