剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
it really does smell bad. My eyes hurt.
真够难闻的 我眼睛都熏疼了
Ahh.
哈
What are you looking all wistful about?
一脸沉醉地在想什么呢
Just thinking, about relationships and love,
就是思考 关于爱情和恋情
and how I'm way better at them than I thought I'd be.
还有我对这个多么的擅长 比我想象中的厉害多了
Should I do a TED Talk on it?
我是不是应该做个TED演讲了
Doesn't seem any dumber than all the other TED Talks.
反正也不会比其他的TED演讲更白♥痴♥了
I mean, Amy was a wreck and I fixed her.
你看 Amy崩溃了 然后我治好了她
The weird thing is, I love her so much,
奇怪的是 我这么爱她
I don't even feel like bragging about it.
我甚至都不想到处吹嘘
Clearly. You get it.
显然如此 你懂我
All right, two things. One, we're out of chips.
好了现在有两件事 第一 薯片吃完了
How? You skimped us.
怎么会 你给的不够
And two, Amy left and asked me to give you this note.
还有第二件事 Amy走了 还让我把这个纸条给你
What's she say? She go out to get us more chips?
她说什么了 是不是出去给我们买♥♥薯片去了
No, the practice test freaked her out.
不是 模拟考试把她吓到了
She's not taking the sergeant's exam.
她不参加警长考试了
Damn it!
靠
Amy's not in the break room. Or the evidence room.
Amy不在休息室 也没在证据室
Or the ladies' bathroom.
也不在女卫生间
You know what? I'll check again.
你知道吗 我要再去看看
I've never seen him walk with such purpose.
我从没见过他这么目的明确地走路
What a wretched man.
真是个可怜人
I can't believe this is happening.
不敢相信居然发生了这样的事
I didn't think there was any way she could fail the practice test.
我觉得她没可能会通不过模拟考试
Well, we still have three hours until the exam.
离考试还有三个小时
First we gotta figure out where she is.
首先我们要搞清楚她在哪
All right, think.
好吧 动脑子想
If you were Amy, where would you be right now?
如果你是Amy 你现在会在哪
Oh, uh, boring pantsuit store.
哦 无聊的西装套装店
A crossword factory?
填字游戏工厂
A museum of retainers and headgear?
保持器和头饰博物馆
Is it possible to enter the color beige?
话说能不能进入到米黄这种颜色里呢
All right.
行了
Ooh, I know, I can call her from Sarge's phone.
哦 我知道了 我可以用警长的电♥话♥给她打过去
There's no way she'll turn down a call from a superior officer.
她是绝对不会拒接上司的电♥话♥的
Everybody shush!
大家都安静
It's ringing, I can hear her phone.
手♥机♥在响 我听到了
She's still in the building.
她还在楼里
She's still in the room!
她还在屋里
She's in...
她在
her desk drawer!
她的抽屉里
Nope. It's just her purse.
不对 是她的包
Phone must be in the purse. That makes more sense.
手♥机♥肯定是在包里 这样解释才合理
Phone, wallet, keys.
手♥机♥ 钱包 钥匙
She didn't take anything with her.
她什么都没带
That means she's still close. Let's go!
那就是说她还在附近呢 走
Duty Sergeant said she exited this way, and...
当值警官说她从这边出去的 然后
she's not here. Damn it!
她不在这 靠
Stop thinking about her like she's your girlfriend.
不要再把她当成你的女朋友来思考了
What would you do if she was a perp?
假设她是个罪犯 你会怎么做
I guess role play,
也许会角色扮演
try and see the world through her eyes.
试着透过她的眼睛看世界
Oh, no, what if I see my reflection and fall in love with myself?
万一我看到了我的倒影然后爱上了自己怎么办
Jake, we have a literal ticking clock situation here.
Jake 我们时间真的很紧
Roger that. Okay, fine, I'll be Amy.
收到 好吧 我来做Amy
Just know everything I'm about to say, I say with love.
不过要记住接下来我说的话 都是带着爱说的
Okay. I'm outside.
好吧 我在室外
It's 78 degrees and yet somehow I'm still cold.
现在是25摄氏度 不过我还是有点冷
Better walk on the sunny side of the street.
最好走在大街的阳面
Wait, did I remember to put on sunscreen?
等下 我擦防晒了吗
Pause to think, pause to think.
停下来 想一下
Yes, I did put on sunscreen,
没错 我擦防晒了
and I bragged about it all morning.
而且我一早上都在炫耀
Amy's on the move. And I'm walking,
Amy开始走了 然后我开始走
I'm walking.
我在走路
GP40 Diesel locomotive with sprung drive wheels,
GP40柴油机车带弹簧驱动轮
rule 17 lighting, and full underbody detailing.
符合第17条规则的照明系统和精准的底部细节
You're gonna be the belle of the ball.
你的美就要震惊世人了
Terry is your god.
Terry是你们的上帝
All hail Lord Terry, giver of life.
造物主Terry王万岁
"All hail Lord Terry."
"Terry王万岁"
Check out Jeffords Junction.
快看Jeffords枢纽站
It's got a ice cream shop, a '50s diner,
这还有个冰淇淋店 小餐馆
and a Mexican restaurant with a sombrero on it.
还有一个屋顶是墨西哥宽边帽的墨西哥餐馆
What happens to the sombrero when it rains?
那下雨的时候屋顶怎么办
I see no drains. Does it just fill up with water
我没看到排水管 那积水就一直堆积在上面
until the building collapses, killing everyone inside?
堆到房♥子塌了 把里面所有人都砸死为止吗
Fun fact: it never rains at Jeffords Junction.
事实是 在Jeffords枢纽站是永远不会下雨的
So you achieved this level of lushness
那你这么郁郁葱葱一大♥片♥
through irrigation alone?
是用了单独的灌溉系统吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just trying to build a fun world.
我就是想建一个有趣的小世界啊
That's what model trains are all about: imagination.
这就是模型小火车的意义所在啊 想象力
No, they're about accuracy.
不是 他们是关于准确性的
People like to see the world around them exactly as it is,
人们想看到和他们周围世界一模一样的
but smaller.
只不过要小一点
Okay, well, we can have part of the model be very accurate
好的 那 里面一部分模型是侧重准确性的
and part of it will be creative.
另一部分侧重创造性的
I'm okay with that.
这样我也可以接受
Yes, yes, as am I.
是的 是的 我也是
Would you fetch me the 8 millimeter level from my office?
你能帮我把那8毫米水平尺从我办公室拿来吗
Oh, sure.
哦 行啊
Oops.
哎呦
Gina! I just want to say, I am disgusted by you.
Gina 我要告诉你 我真恶心你
You somehow lucked your way into a family heirloom,
你那么幸运得到了传家宝
and have the gall to ask me to give you $10,000 for it?
居然厚脸皮让我用1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元买♥♥它
That's an absurd amount of money!
这个数额也太荒谬了吧
Took me all morning to get it together!
让我凑了整整一个早上才凑齐
Oh, I thought you were telling me off.
我以为你是在叫我放弃呢
And what would that get me? Pride?
那又能给我换来什么 自尊吗
You can't make bread with pride.
你又不可能拿自尊烤面包
Well, unfortunately, I've changed my mind.
呃 不幸的是 我改主意了
I want to keep the mother dough. I'm gonna start baking.
我想要留着这个老母亲面种 我要开始烤面包了
I see what you're doing. You're trying to up the price.
我知道你想要干什么 你想要抬价
Well, shame on you.
你太无♥耻♥了
But also, here you go.
但是 给你
An extra $2,000.
另外2000美元
You won't get one cent more...
我一分钱也不会多出了
after this.
除了这些
Charles, get your chicken leg off my desk.
Charles 把你的小细腿从我桌子上拿走
I don't want your money, Boyle.
我不想要你的钱 Boyle
What's going on? Nothing,
怎么了 没事
I just realized that I just love old, sour bread so much!
我刚刚发现我好喜欢陈的酸面包
Come on, Gina. Fine!
算了吧 Gina 好吧
I put it under my desk
我把它放到了我桌子下面
and my space heater burnt it to a crisp.
我的供暖器都把它烤成成渣渣了
You're a murderer!
你这个谋杀犯
Listen, you gotta get over it.
听着 你就想开点吧
It was just some old bread batter.
这不过是一些陈的面包糊
It had black spots in it.
里面都有小黑点了
Those are sour spores!
那是酸孢子
That's where the tang comes from.
味道就是从那里来的
That's tang town.
那是酸之镇
I'm walking.
我正在走
I'm walking and I'm seeing a paper supply store.
往前走 然后 看到了一家办公用品店
I wonder if they have those new summer folders?
我不知道他们是不是有夏季新款文件夹
Whoa, you're good. I've definitely heard
哇 你真棒 我觉得我真的听到
her talk about those folders.
她在说这些文件夹了
That's because they have such a fun color scheme,
那是因为它们的配色特别有意思
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表