剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
to Kate Winslet's kitchen in "The Holiday."
和凯特温斯莱特厨房♥里的所有东西
Is that such a huge range?
她们的东西都很多么
Why would Iris and Amanda swap houses
如果她们厨房♥的东西一样
if they had the same damn kitchen?
那为什么Amanda和Iris还要交换房♥子呢
Okay, good point.
好吧 很好
Open concept, Nancy Meyers-style kitchen.
开放理念 Nancy Meyers风格的厨房♥
Two great ideas. Let's keep 'em coming.
两个好点子 再来一点
We could get one of those spot-the-difference arcade games
我们可以搞一个有裸女图片的
with pictures of naked ladies.
"大家来找茬"电玩
Tapped out at two.
那就两点好了
Yikes, Amy.
呀 Amy
What's wrong with you?
你还好吧
I blew a huge opportunity to work a case with Holt's mom.
我错过了一个和Holt妈妈一起工作的好机会
Oh, yeah, I didn't need an answer.
哦 是吗 我并不需要你回答我
"What's wrong" is a rhetorical question.
"你还好吧"只是为了搭个话
Anyway, I don't have time for your sob story, okay?
总之 我没有时间来听你得悲伤故事 好么
I blew a tire on the way here,
我在来的路上爆胎了
so I have to call a tow truck.
所以我得叫辆拖车
A tow truck? What?
拖车 什么
You don't know how to change a tire?
你不知道怎么换轮胎
I am so disappointed.
你太让我失望了
That is a life skill that every woman should have.
这是每个女人都该掌握的生存技能
Condescending and untrue.
迷之优越感以及瞎编乱造
Why would I do something myself
为什么我可以付钱让别人做的事情
if I could pay someone else to do it?
我要自己做
It's a gig economy, Amy.
现在是零工经济时代 Amy
Gina, it feels so empowering
Gina 用自己的双手换轮胎
to use your own hands to change a tire.
是很有成就感的一件事
Phone, call me a tow truck.
手♥机♥ 给我叫一辆拖车
No, phone, no!
不许 手♥机♥ 不准
Look, Gina, don't call a tow truck, okay?
听着 Gina 别叫拖车 好么
I will teach you how to change a tire.
我可以教你怎么换轮胎
You'll be so happy I did.
你会很开心的
Okay, fine, but on one condition.
好吧 行 但是有一个条件
You buy me lunch.
午饭你请
What? No, I'm doing you a favor.
什么 不要 我这是在帮你
Phone... Okay, no, no, no, no.
拨号♥ 好吧 别别别
Whatever you want, fine. Just let me teach you, please.
不管你想怎么样都可以 但让我教你吧 拜托了
I need a win today.
好歹让我今天能有件顺心的事
Okay, looks like they broke through this window,
看起来他们当时破窗而入
rifled through the drawers, and then noticed...
翻箱倒柜 然后发现了
this adorbs photo of tiny Holt with a tiny bow tie
这张小Holt的可爱照片 系着小领带
holding a tiny toy.
拿着小玩具
That was his first slide rule.
那是他的第一把量尺
He carried it with him all over preschool.
他在学前班的时候每天都带着它
And then I learned to do trigonometric functions
之后我开始学着像个大男孩一样
in my head, like a big boy.
心算三角函数
Let's continue with the investigation.
让我们继续调查吧
Copy that. The alarm company said
收到 警报公♥司♥说
the break-in happened around 7:30.
偷窃发生在7:30左右
Most people are home at that time.
这个时间段大多数人都在家
Is there anyone who knew you'd be out?
有谁知道你那时不在家吗
The people who were with me at wine club.
和我一起在品酒俱乐部里的那些人
Oh my, I just remembered, Carol Spitzheim's house
天哪 我刚刚想起来Carol Spitzheim的家
was broken into several months ago,
几个月之前也被偷了
also during wine club.
也是在她去品酒俱乐部期间
Interesting.
有趣
The odds of that happening coincidentally
这两起案子只是巧合的可能性
are vanishingly small.
正在逐渐缩小
I would say infinitesimally.
我觉得已经是无限小了
Yes, and I would say teenily-weenily.
而我会说微微小
We all know words.
谁还不知道几个词语
So sounds like we should go undercover to the next wine club meeting
听起来我们得在下次品酒俱乐部聚会时
and scope it out.
展开卧底调查
You think you can get us in?
你觉得你能让我们混进去吗
I think I can arrange that.
我想我可以做到
There's one tonight.
今晚就有一个聚会
Great. Final question.
好 最后一个问题
Is this little Raymond's macaroni art?
这是小Raymond用通心粉做的艺术品吗
No, that's a macaroni infographic
不 那是他用通心粉做的
he made about educational spending
约翰逊总统任职期间
during the Johnson administration.
关于教育支出的信息图表
Oh, of course it is. I love it.
哦 当然是这样 我很喜欢
Detective Peralta, can I speak to you
Peralta警探 我可以和你聊聊吗
in my childhood bedroom?
到我小时候的卧室
Oh, my God, yes.
我的天 当然可以
Wait, this isn't your bedroom.
等等 这不是你的卧室
No, it's a regular room.
没错 这只是一个普通的房♥间
You tricked me. That's right.
你耍我 没错
My childhood bedroom is for good detectives
我小时候住的房♥间只用来接待
who aren't embarrassing themselves.
那些不丢人的优秀警探们
It is? I know you're having fun,
是这样吗 我知道你玩得很开心
but enough is enough with the prying personal questions.
但那些刺探私事的问题该适可而止了
You're annoying my mother.
你烦到我妈妈了
Are you blind? We're vibing like crazy.
你瞎了吗 我们俩可有共振了
I assure you, my mother's not a vibrator.
我跟你保证 我妈妈不是一个振动器
Definitely not what that's short for.
当然不是"那种"振动器
I know her very well, and she would never, uh,
我非常了解她 她永远都不会 呃
connect with someone such as yourself, no offense.
和你这种人有什么共鸣 无意冒犯
Rude. I'm sorry.
真没礼貌 我很抱歉
What I mean is she and I are very similar.
我指的是她和我很相像
Hurtful. All I'm saying is
真伤人 我的意思是
she's not interested in skateboardsand soft-water drinks.
她对滑板和软饮都不感兴趣
I happen to think you're wrong.
我恰恰觉得你是错的
I think she and I make a wonderful pair,
我觉得她和我简直是黄金搭档
and we're already becoming friends.
我们已经是朋友了
Now that is humor.
你总算幽默了一把
Is everything all right?
你们没事儿吧
Yes, we're all done in here, Your Honor.
没有 我们这里已经没事了 法官大人
"Your Honor"?
"法官大人"
Don't be so formal.
别这么生疏
Call me Laverne.
叫我Laverne就行
Okay, Laverne.
好的 Laverne
You got it, Laverne.
没问题 Laverne
Laverne.
Laverne
Well, I know we're undercover, but I gotta say
我知道我们是卧底 但我得说
I'm dying to get a little tipsy at wine club
我真想在俱乐部里喝得微醉
and just dish with my new BFF Laverne.
然后和我的新死党Laverne闲扯两句
Hmm, it's cute you think that.
你能这样想很可爱
My mother doesn't dish.
我妈妈从来不和人闲扯
It's one of her better qualities.
这是她最好的品质之一
And you know who else she told to call her Laverne?
你知道她还让谁叫她Laverne吗
The mailman. The substitute mailman.
那个邮递员 谁都可以替代的邮递员
Hello. I'm Judge Holt.
你好 我是法官Holt
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I'm Tyrone Beverton,
我是Tyrone Beverton
a Bordeaux enthusiast who sometimes dabbles
一个偶尔尝试勃艮第葡萄酒的
in the Burgundies, if forced.
波尔多葡萄酒狂热者 必要情况下
And I'm Tank Hendricks. Moms love me.
我是Tank Hendricks 妈妈们都很喜欢我
Oh, strange detail. But believable.
奇怪的细节 但是很可信
Oh, Daniella, these are two prospective members,
Daniella 这两位是未来的成员
Tyrone and Tank.
Tyrone and Tank
Tyrone likes Bordeauxs,
Tyrone喜欢波尔多葡萄酒
and Tank is beloved by mothers. Yes.
而Tank是妇女杀手 没错
Great. Could I get your info for our database?
好的 可以给我你们的信息记入数据库吗
Absolutely. I live at 100 Charming Avenue.
当然可以 我住在魅力大道100号♥
And Tyrone here is at 328 2nd Street,
而Tyrone住在第2大道328号♥
right next to Ya Burnt Pizza.
就在"吐槽成功"披萨店旁边
Great. Enjoy your tasting.
很好 祝你们品酒愉快
Thanks.
谢谢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表