剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
很好
Perfect.
拉里 你最喜欢的电影是什么
Larry, what's your favorite movie?
- 《虎胆龙威》 - 错
- Uh, "Die Hard." - Wrong.
杰克最喜欢的电影才是《虎胆龙威》
Jake's favorite movie is "Die Hard."
我问的是拉里最喜欢的电影
I asked you for Larry's favorite movie.
不能喜欢同一部电影嘛
Two people can have the same favorite movie.
当然可以 但你答错了
They can, but they don't.
拉里最喜欢的电影是"赖家王老五"
Larry's favorite movie is "Failure to Launch."
重复一遍
Say it.
说"我最喜欢的电影是"赖家王老五"
Say, "My favorite movie is 'Failure to Launch.'"
我最喜欢的电影是"赖家王老五"
My favorite movie is "Failure to Launch."
演得可真好
I wish I could believe you.
继续 三个月前 有人向FBI举报
Moving on, three weeks ago an informant told the FBI
"屠夫"吉米·菲吉斯的藏身窝点
where to find Jimmy "The Butcher" Figgis.
根据线索 我和五十名联邦特工
Acting on that lead, 50 federal agents and I
突袭了位于帕拉默斯的一个仓库
raided a warehouse in Paramus.
真是棒极了
It was awesome.
你抓到他了 这事结束了 我们能回家了
So you got him... it's over. We can go home?
没有 抱歉
No, sorry.
菲吉斯不在那里
Figgis wasn't there.
我说的是突袭非常棒
The raid was awesome.
见到了一帮好久没见的老伙计
Caught up with a lot of dudes I don't normally get to see.
你知道菲吉斯怎么样了吗
Do you know what happened to Figgis?
不知道 但我们知道的是
No, but what we do know
菲吉斯从没去过那
is that Figgis was never there.
我们的情报从最开始就是错的
Our intel was wrong from minute one.
有什么我们能协助调查的吗
Is there any way we could help with the investigation?
完全没有
No, absolutely not.
否则只会让自己和调查陷入危险之中
Your involvement would endanger your lives and this case.
抱歉 但拉里和格雷格似乎要
I'm sorry, but it looks like Larry and Greg
永远留在佛罗里达了
will be in Florida indefinitely.
突击问答 拉里 "赖家王老五"的
Pop quiz, Larry: who's the female lead
女主角是谁
in "Failure to Launch"?
- 凯特·哈德森 - 莎拉·杰西卡·帕克
- Kate Hudson? - Sarah Jessica Parker, man!
天哪 你是不是想死啊
God, it's like you want to die.
看来我们是要永远留在佛罗里达了
So we're in Florida indefinitely.
你没问题吧
You okay?
当然特么没问题
I squirt-anly am.
词穷 但表达出了情绪
Poor choice of words, but the sentiment remains.
怎么了 你说得对
What? You were right.
幸亏我有工作 能让我保持专注
It's the job. It keeps me focused.
如果是这样那就太好了
Well, good, I'm glad to hear it.
没错
Yep.
你不介意的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要骑着这个小混♥蛋♥回去工作了
I got to drive this Bee-otch back to work.
- 什么 - 不好意思
- What? - Oh, sorry.
这是伊仓小蜜蜂5000
This is the Ikura Bee-otch 5,000.
全新型号♥
Brand-new model.
刚到货
Just came in.
我本来想要小蜜蜂1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥的
I was gonna go for the 10,000,
但那个太招摇了
but that Bee-otch is way too fancy.
再见
See you soon.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, babe.
好了 吉米·菲吉斯
Okay, Jimmy Figgis.
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
拉里
Oh, Larry.
于是我进去告诉他
So I marched in there and I told him
我想当助理经理
I wanted that assistant manager position.
真希望我儿子有你这样的勇气
I wish my son had your backbone.
这样他就能和艾米莉离婚了
Then he could finally divorce Emily.
他到底看上了她哪点
What does he see in her anyway?
可能是她的胸吧
Probably her breasts,
比一般人要大
which are heavier than average.
我不想说的这么直白 女士们
I don't mean to be crude, ladies,
但这就是正常的思维
but that's just how the straight mind works.
- 嗨 拉里 - 你好 格鲁特
- Oh, hey, Larry. - Ah, hello, Groot.
- 格雷格 - 好吧
- Greg. - Right.
我们是不是要讨论一下
Is there an issue with our shared fence
关于栅栏的事
that we must discuss?
不用 我们的栅栏没问题
Nope, our shared fence is fine.
准备去上班
Just off to work.
全地形车店里有什么活动吗
Is there something going on at the ATV lot?
没错 有一个大型的...
Yes, uh, having a sale on...
二手弹簧大甩卖♥♥
big, old springs.
- 是缓冲装置吧 - 没错
- Shocks. - Right.
我知道 我是怕你听不懂
I knew that; I was just dumbing it down for you.
总之 我要走了
At any rate, I am off.
嘀嘀
Honk, honk.
我不知道按哪里是喇叭
I don't know where the horn is.
你怎么...
Gahh! What the...
全地形车
ATVs?
你唯一在卖♥♥的
The only thing you're selling
就是一大堆谎话吧
is a huge pile of bunk.
你走路都能来得这么快
How did you get here so fast? You were walking.
我那是竞走
I was power-walking.
脚后跟 脚掌 脚趾
Roll heel, ball, toe...
脚后跟 脚掌 脚趾
roll heel, ball, toe.
因为你对佛罗里达态度的转变
I was already suspicious about your new positive attitude
我早就怀疑你了 你曾形容这里是
towards Florida, a state you once described as
"美国的臭屁♥股♥"
"America's stinky butt."
但我们见过警长之后
But then, after we met the marshal,
你就说了很奇怪的话
you said something very strange.
是指"特么"吗
It was "squirt-anly," wasn't it?
不 更奇怪的话
No, something much stranger.
你说的对
You were right.
我马上就猜到你在策划什么
I knew then that you were up to something,
于是我就跟踪了你
so I followed you here.
这个锁的密♥码♥我一猜就对了
I guessed the combination on the first try:
69-69.
六九年六月九号♥ 我父母的结婚日
June 9, 1969, the day my parents got married.
- 不 不是的 - 我妈妈的生日
- No, it isn't. - My mom's birthday.
- 不对 - 登月日
- No. - The moon landing.
- 错 - 好吧 你说得对
- Nope. - Fine, you're right.
就是个随机数字
It's a completely random number.
听着 联邦警♥察♥没用的
Look, the feds are useless.
他们永远都抓不到菲吉斯
They're never gonna catch Figgis,
所以我在调查这个案子
so I'm working the case.
我想回家 我想见艾米
I want to get home and see Amy.
你不想见凯文吗
Don't you want to see Kevin?
我当然想
Of course I do.
但我们被禁止参与调查
But we were told not to get involved.
你怎么就不能听指挥呢
Why can't you just follow orders?
因为我讨厌这个蠢地方
Because I hate this stupid place,
我一定要离开这里
and I've got to get out.
这个城市出名是因为每一任市长都不得善终
This town's claim to fame is that its mayors keep dying,
而且没人知道原因
and no one knows why.
简直疯了
That's insane.
你太自私了 你让我
You're selfish, and you're putting
也陷入了危险的境地
my life at risk.
所以我不会把资料还给你的
So no, you're not getting those files back.
我建议你接受现实
I suggest you accept the reality of the situation
不管用什么办法
and make the best of it.
重新振作起来
Snap out of it,
然后去找个工作
and get a job.
好的 有趣的主意
Okay. Interesting idea.
不知道哪里有空缺
I wonder who's hiring.
大家好 向各位介绍
Hey, everyone, just want to introduce you
我们新的助理经理
to our new assistant manager,
拉里·谢伯特
Larry Sherbet.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
拉里 你想来说几句吗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表