剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm gonna use my musk. Okay.
我要用体味征服她 好吧
It's a pretty juicy crowd out there.
外面观众挺多的
Okay, everyone, remember your role.
大家记住自己的角色
Patrick, solos, Scully, mouth percussion,
派翠克 独唱 斯库利 节奏口♥技♥
Rosa, mouth percussion, Amy, silent mouth percussion...
罗莎 节奏口♥技♥ 艾米 无声节奏口♥技♥
I can't even mouth percuss?
我连节奏口♥技♥都不行吗
No, Terry, mouth percussion.
不行 泰瑞 节奏口♥技♥
Hitchcock... stay backstage, You got it.
希区柯克 呆在后台 没问题
We walk out one by one, bum-bum-bumming,
咱们一边挨个出场 一边跟节奏唱
then Patrick sings us to victory.
然后派翠克用歌♥声将我们送往胜利
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for
女士们先生们 请掌声欢迎
"The 99th Precinct."
九九分局
Now, Patrick, Now,
派翠克 赶紧的
Mm-mm, Mm-mm, no, too many people.
不 不 人太多了
Too many.
太多了
Sir, say something.
长官 说点什么
I'm sorry, but there's been a police emergency.
我很抱歉 但是现在有一起突发事件
There's a bomb.
是炸♥弹♥
Not here, far away, but they still need us.
不是这里 是在很远的地方 但他们需要我们
So... Merry Christmas.
所以... 圣诞节快乐
And... don't think about the bomb.
还有... 不要再想炸♥弹♥的事了
Bye.
拜
That sounded great. Not now, Hitchcock.
你们表现得真棒 别瞎说了 希区柯克
What the hell happened out there, Patrick?
刚才怎么回事 派翠克
I'm really sorry, There were so many people.
真对不起 人太多了
I...I got stage fright. I don't get it.
我... 我有点怯场 我不明白
You had no problem singing in front of the entire precinct.
你对着整个警局的人不是也唱得挺好的嘛
I was drunk.
我当时喝醉了
Alcohol gives me the courage to sing.
是酒精给了我歌♥唱的勇气
And the courage to pee on snow people.
还给了你尿在雪人上的勇气
Well, well, well.
哟 哟 哟
I made a couple calls.
我打电♥话♥问过了
and imagine my surprise when I found out
真是万万没想到 原来所谓的炸♥弹♥
that the only bomb out there was you guys.
只不过是你们这群家伙嘛
Yeah, well, it looks like the only train in here
是嘛 看起来这里唯一的火车
is the train. Tell him, Amy.
就是火车 艾米 告诉他
Train, training, training wheels.
火车 训练 辅助轮
You're circling, find it, find it.
你在兜圈子 快想 快想
Wheels! You are wheels.
轮子 你们是轮子
Nope.
不是的
Fantastic dancer.
完美的舞者
Wow, Boyle, you got more moves than Bobby Fischer
哇 伯耶尔 你比我上周看的纪录片里的
Flattery will get you everywhere, Jake.
杰克 你的恭维我很受用
Follow me, I figure we got 15 minutes
跟上 我们应该还有十五分钟
and she realizes I took the key.
她就会发现我偷走了钥匙
I was spraying 'em like a skunk out there.
刚才我就像个臭鼬拼命释放气味
I got nothing. No shipping records.
什么也没有 没有运输记录
no addresses, nothing about illegal guns.
没有地址 没有非法枪♥支♥
and nothing about Captain Latvia.
也没有拉脱维亚队长
Well, they're obviously not gonna broadcast
他们当然不会大肆宣扬自己
what they did with Captain Latvia.
对拉脱维亚队长做了什么
They're not fools. We should go.
他们又不傻 我们该走了
We've been here too long. This is getting dangerous.
我们呆的时间太长了 这很危险
Middle name. So you better keep looking.
是中间名 你最好继续找
because I'm not gonna let my kid down, not tonight.
我是不会让我的孩子失望的 不会在今晚
Crap, we've got company.
糟了 有人来了
I told you we had to leave.
都说了我们该走了
I found a tablet. This could be something.
我找到一个平板 这肯定有用处
Hey, thank God you're here.
嘿 还好你在这
Do you think this shirt is offensive?
你觉得这个T恤伤人吗
Do the Riga Hammer.
做那个里加锤
But that's not a real thing.
可是根本没这种东西啊
Jake!
杰克
Oh, you wanna do this in Latvian?
你想来拉脱维亚式的
Fine.
随你
What were you guys talking about?
你俩说什么呢
Did he think the shirt was racist?
他觉得这个T恤种族歧视吗
So, pretty crazy how you took out that Latvian mob guy back there.
你刚才对付那个打手时真是太疯狂了
I know, I felt like a superhero, like the Hulk's mom.
是啊 我感觉自己像个超级英雄 像绿巨人的妈妈
Why the mom? Hey, is there anything
为啥像妈妈 那平板上有什么
on that tablet that will lead us to his toy?
能找到他玩具的线索吗
I don't know, it's locked, but don't worry.
不知道 有密♥码♥ 不过别担心
Our tech guys will get it open in no time.
技术人员一会就能打开
Pssh, I don't have time for those dorks.
切 我可没工夫等那些笨蛋
What? But you love Ted and Craig.
什么 但是你很喜欢泰德和克雷格的
You fly kites with them every weekend.
你们每周末都一起放风筝呢
They're good guys. Give me the damn tablet!
他们挺好的 把那个该死的平板给我
What? No, Charles, you're driving.
什么 不 查尔斯 你在开车
Ugh, 1234? Nope.
1234 不对
5555? Damn it. Stop.
5555 该死 停下
If you keep getting it wrong, we're gonna get
如果你一直输错 我们就永远
locked out forever. That's a risk I have to take.
打不开了 我必须冒这个险
Boom, did it, 5683. Fifth most common
就是它 5683 今年排名第五的
pass code this year. It spells...
最常用密♥码♥ 打出来的单词是...
"Love". "Fart". Yep, "Love".
"爱" "屁" 是"爱"
Now find me something I could use.
找找有用的
Never thought I'd have to say "A please would be nice,"
没想到我也会说"说个请会更好"
but okay. Oh, here we go.
不过算了 有了
There are a bunch of messages about a warehouse in Crown Heights.
有很多关于皇冠高地仓库的信息
Crown Heights, that's where we're going.
皇冠高地 我们就去那了
Hey, Charles.
查尔斯
that was a yellow light! I proceeded with caution.
刚才是黄灯 我很谨慎地闯过去的
♪ Glory to the new born king ♪
♪ 荣耀归与新生王 ♪
Those MTA jerks just texted us a GIF
运输署的蠢货们刚才给我发了一个动图
of a cartoon subway train mooning a cop.
一个地铁列车卡♥通♥人露出屁♥股♥嘲笑一个警♥察♥
They sent it from the stage.
他们在舞台上发的
We cannot let this stand.
我们绝对不能忍♥气吞声
But there's no way we can beat them.
但是我们打败不了他们
What do we do?
怎么办
My rapping's still on the table.
还有我的饶舌绝招没使[在桌子上]
It's not even in the dining room.
根本连餐厅都没进
We need a new singer.
我们需要一个新主唱
I hate to say this,
我很不想这么说
but I think we should withdraw from the competition.
但我想我们得退出比赛了
Smart, then we can sit in the audience
明智 然后我们就可以坐在观众席
and throw batteries at those MTA-holes.
朝那些混♥蛋♥扔电池
Guys, personally, I think we should go out there
同志们 要我说 我觉得我们应该上场
and just sing our best.
尽我们最大努力唱好
Caroling isn't about competing.
唱颂歌♥不是为了比赛
It's about having fun together.
而是为了大家一起享受乐趣
Well, now that you put it that way, Scully,
斯库利 既然你这么说
it makes me realize Rosa and Terry are right.
我突然意识到罗莎和泰瑞是对的
I say we quit the competition
我们就退出比赛
and hurl projectiles at the MTA.
然后扔东西砸运输署那些家伙
What's up, y'all?
干嘛呢 大伙
Guess who just saved your asses?
猜猜谁刚刚救了你们
That's right.
没错
Miss Not Good Enough To Audibly Percuss.
就是这位不够格表演节奏口♥技♥的女士
Who? Me! I saved the flipping day.
谁 我 是我拯救了你们
Got Patrick drunk, listen.
我把派翠克灌醉了 听
♪ I can sing ♪
♪ 我可以歌♥唱 ♪
Are you serious, Santiago?
搞什么 桑提亚戈
That is ethically questionable.
这怎么说都有点不道德
It's a bus pooping on a police car.
这回是公交车在警车上拉屎
Let's beat those bastards.
我们一定要打倒这些混♥蛋♥
Okay, this looks like the place.
应该就是这里了
Now, let's get in there and take down some bad boys.
我们进去打倒这些坏人吧
Hell yes, let's do that, in 10 minutes
没错 我们会的 等十分钟后
after backup arrives, and not until then.
援兵赶到 然后才去
Look, I want this to be a very special day for Nikolaj.
听着 我希望今天为尼古拉耶过一个特别的节日
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表