剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
So are you upset or just processing
你是在生气还是在消化信息
or just stopping in the middle of nowhere
还是就停在不知道是哪的地方
and getting out of the car? Cool, cool, cool, cool.
然后下车 好吧 好 好 好
Stop honking! He's going through something!
别按了 他现在煎熬着呢
Hello, sir. How was your walk?
长官好 你散步散得怎么样
Long and brisk. Wonderful.
又久又麻利 棒
You left me in the car, took the keys with you.
你把我一个人扔车里了 还把钥匙带走了
It's still there. Doesn't matter.
车还在那呢 没事的
Look, I know it must have been upsetting
我知道你肯定很难受
to find out about your mom's, mm,
发现自己母亲的 嗯
how you say... sex.
你咋说的来着 性生活
No. Boinking.
不是 床上生活
No. Doinking.
不是 炕上生活
Ah, it's too similar to boinking.
啊 和床上生活太像了
I'm looking for the words.
我再找找别的词
Smashing of... stuffs together.
物体 撞击在一起
Eh, let's just go with she has a boyfriend now.
啊 就直接说她有男朋友了吧
Yes, I was caught off guard, but I'm fine now.
嗯 我确实没想到 但是我现在好了
Really? Yes.
真的吗 是的
And don't worry, I understand.
别担心 我能理解
She didn't want me to know,
她不想让我知道
and I will behave in a completely professional manner.
我会以完全专业的方式处理这件事
Great. 'Cause she's in your office.
太好了 她就在你办公室呢
Oh, wonderful. Let's go talk about the case.
哦 那太好了 一块去谈谈案子吧
Wow, you are taking this so well.
哇 你情绪处理得也太好了吧
Laverne Kinnebrew Holt,
Laverne Kinnebrew Holt
you're under arrest for obstruction of justice.
你因妨碍司法罪被捕
What?
搞毛啊
I know you're sleeping with George.
我知道你和George上♥床♥了
Oh, come on, man.
天哪 别这么直白吧
Raymond, I can tell that you're upset.
Raymond 我能看出来你很不高兴
I am, because you withheld information from this detective
是的 因为你向本警探隐瞒了
about an ongoing police investigation.
正在调查的案件的信息
All right, I don't think this is actually about police stuff.
好吧 我觉得这事其实和调查无关
Maybe we should all just take a deep breath
或许我们都应该深呼吸
and consider not arresting our moms.
然后考虑不要逮捕咱妈们
Fine.
好吧
You're unarrested, mother.
你被捕了 妈妈
And Detective Peralta,
Peralta警探
since you two are such good friends,
既然你们俩是好朋友
why don't you handle the case on your own?
那你就来单独处理这个案子吧
Good day.
工作愉快
Captain.
警监
Hey. What is going on in the kitchen?
嘿 厨房♥里怎么了
It's insanely packed.
挤出翔了都要
They're all just taking a break.
他们就是休息一下
Why is nobody breaking in the new break room?
为什么没人去新的休息室去休息呢
'Cause it's a giant turd. It's the worst.
因为那是坨巨翔 太差了
It's unusable. You guys don't even like it.
根本没发呆 连你们自己都不喜欢
Yes, we do. Really?
我们喜欢啊 是吗
You like those new stools, huh, Charles?
你喜欢那些新板凳是吗 Charles
There we go.
别跑啊
And, Rosa, how was your snack?
Rosa 你的零食如何
You know what really chafes my crack?
你知道我最气的是什么吗
We spent years crafting that break room
我们花了那么多年把休息室
into something special, something comfortable.
变得有特色 变得舒适
A place with so many stains
里面有那么多污渍
that the new ones just blended in.
新污渍总能完美融合进去
Where the couch cushions were so worn down,
里面的沙发垫子被磨损的程度
they comforted all butts, large or small,
所有屁♥股♥坐上去都舒服 不管大的小的
flat or juicy.
扁平干瘪的还是鲜嫩多汁的
Juicy? Gross.
鲜嫩多汁 真恶心
We built a masterpiece,
我们打造了一个杰作
and you amateurs flushed it down the toilet.
你们这群外行把它毁了(冲进厕所)
Skir-plash.
滑啦啦
Was that supposed to be a flushing sound?
那是冲厕所的声音吗
Skir-plash.
滑啦啦
Hello, Gina. Ugh!
你好啊 Gina 啊
I knew a truck carrying Khloe Kardashian jeans
我就知道载着克洛伊卡戴珊牛仔裤的卡车
didn't overturn in the parking garage.
没在停车场翻车(反转)
The only thin that's overturned
唯一反转了的
is your decision to not learn how to fix a tire.
是你不想学换胎的决定
Why won't you let this go?
你还有完没完了
My parents wanted me to learn how to change a tire,
我父母想让我学怎么换轮胎
and I thought it was a waste of time.
而我认为那是浪费时间
Like any other 16-year-old girl,
和所有16岁的女孩一样
all I wanted to do was sit in my room alone
我所向往的就是独自坐在房♥间里
reading books on U.S. History.
读美国历史
Ugh, every story about your childhood makes me so sad.
啊 你童年的每个故事都让我深感同情
Then one day on the way to math camp...
直到有一天 在去数学训练营的路上
Oh, sad. Our tire blew out,
哦 太悲惨了 车胎爆了
and my mother made me fix it.
我妈妈让我去修
She said I should never be dependent on anyone for anything.
她让我永远不要依赖任何人任何事情
And neither should you.
你也一样
So we're not gonna leave here
所以 在你学会怎么修之前
until you learn how to fix this.
咱们谁都别走
Oh, damn.
卧♥槽♥
Power play.
狠招
And very moving speech.
以及你的演讲非常感人
Thank you. One little thing though.
谢谢 我还想说一点
That's not my car.
那不是我的车
That's my car. Same make, same model,
那才是我的车 相同的型号♥ 相同的牌子
but you just slashed a random stranger's tire.
你戳的是陌生人的车胎
Oopsie!
哎呀
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
我的天我的天我的天
Hey, Captain.
嗨 警监
Whoa, look at that map work.
哇喔 这地图做的
Sick as heck.
赞爆了
Oh an attempt at flattery. Well, it won't work.
拍我马屁是没用的
This was Boyle's map, and it was adequate at best.
这是Boyle的地图 顶多也只是一般的水平
Okay, I called some precincts,
好吧 我刚刚联♥系♥了其他警局
and it turns out that while we were at wine club,
我发现当我们在品酒俱乐部的时候
there was an attempted break-in at 100 Charming Avenue.
魅力大道100号♥发生了一起未遂入室抢劫
Oh, yes, the address you used at the wine club specifically to make me mad.
哦 那个 你在俱乐部特意让我不痛快的地址
Well, I wouldn't put it that way.
我不是那个意思
You put it that way last night, verbatim.
你昨晚就是这么说的 一字不差
And I totally regret that now, and I hope that we can move on,
而我现在十分后悔 以及希望我们能够向前看
but the point is the only person who heard me use that address was...
总之我想说的是 唯一听到那个地址的人是
Daniella Andrade.
Daniella Andrade
The mailing list lady from the wine club.
品酒俱乐部那个做登记的女士
She would give the addresses to her husband, Tommy--
她把地址交给她的丈夫 Tommy
Hi, Tommy-- and he would break into the houses
嗨 Tommy 然后他趁着住♥宅♥主人在外品酒的时候
while the occupants were out sipping vino.
闯入这些房♥子进行偷窃
Okay, case closed.
好的 结案
Great. So you want to call your mother?
好极了 所以你要打电♥话♥给你妈妈吗
Tell her we solved it? No need.
告诉她案子解决了 不需要
You can tell Laverne the whole story over brunch.
你可以在早午餐的时候跟Laverne讲
Alright, sir. I am sorry that I got in the middle of your family business,
长官 我很抱歉我插手了你的家事
but I'm afraid I have to get in the middle of it again.
但是恐怕我还要再插手一次
Look, I don't talk about this a lot,
是这样的 我不经常谈这类事
but I actually have had a difficult relationship with one of my parents.
但其实我和我父母其中一人的关系不是很好
Yes, your father. You talk about it obsessively.
没错 你父亲 你谈这件事已经谈了上千遍了
Well, I wouldn't say obsessively.
上千遍有点夸张吧
I mean, sure, there are times where I wish he was there for me more but--
没错 有时候我希望他在那儿陪着我 可是
Peralta. Right. Sorry, you.
Peralta 好的 不好意思 这是关于你的
Look, in my experience the best thing to do
从我的经验看 在这种情况下
in these types of situations is just talk about it.
最应该做的事是谈论问题出在哪
That's not the relationship my mother and I have.
我和我母亲不适用这种方法
We're not open like that.
我们没有那么开诚布公
Really? Because you're open with me.
真的吗 因为你跟我什么都说啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表