剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Let those Nicholas Sparks fly.
让爱情的火花四溅吧
So everyone's just gonna watch us?
你们打算这么一直盯着我们吗
Yes! Now get to it, you lovebirds.
当然了 快亲吧小情侣
Here we go.
要来咯
Come on, man.
我了个去
How did you get there so fast?
你怎么速度这么快
Love finds a way. Ugh.
爱为我指引道路 恶
Welcome to the Fun Zone.
欢迎来到儿童乐园
I know the manager, and he's agreed to shut the place down for the day,
我认识这儿的经理 他同意暂停营业一天
so there won't be any civilians around.
所以这周围不会有普通民众
Smart.
机智
You put up all these fake signs
你还摆了这些假警示牌
about a major health code violation.
说这里严重违反卫生条例
No, those are actually always there...
不 那是本来就在这里的
something about lead being in the air and water and ground.
好像是因为空气里水里土里都含铅
Anyways, you all have your assignments.
不管怎样 大家各司其职
Let's plan an ambush.
来规划一场埋伏
NineNine! NineNine!
99分局万岁 万岁
Chills, you guys.
鸡皮疙瘩啊 朋友们
Literally, chills.
真的起鸡皮疙瘩了
Hey there, Nikolaj.
你好呀Nikolaj
It's your papa.
我是你♥爸♥爸
If you're watching this,
如果你在看这个视频
something bad has happened to me.
就意味着有不幸的事发生在我身上
But I want you to know that I love you very much.
但我想让你知道 我非常爱你
You want to stop filming yourself and help me with
你能不能别拍这些没用的
these many items I'm carrying?
过来帮我搬这么一大堆东西
Sorry, I was making a video for my son.
对不起 我在给我儿子拍视频
You know, in case I never see him again.
以防万一我再也见不到他
Do you not do that for your kids?
你不为你的孩子们做这些吗
Of course I do.
我当然做啊
I make those kind of videos all the time.
我经常拍这种视频的
You know, in fact, I was about to do one right now.
事实上 我本来就正准备拍一个
Hey... hey, girls.
嘿 小宝贝们
It's me, Daddy.
是我 你们的爸比
If you're seeing this, I'm dead.
如果你们看到了这个视频 那我已经死了
But I want you to know that I love you now and forever.
但是我想让你们知道 我永远爱你们
Okay, time for a lullaby, sung in your native Latvian.
好啦 给你唱首摇篮曲 就用你的母语拉脱维亚语唱
Ligo! Ligo! Ligo!
夏至节 夏至节 夏至节
Yeah, yeah, lullaby time. Look.
摇篮曲时刻 听好了
**Go to sleep, Daddy's dead*
*快快睡吧 你♥爸♥死啦
**But his ghost's always watching*
*但他的灵魂一直凝视着你
What the hell are you guys doing?
你们俩在搞什么鬼
Good call. Blocking the door.
干得好 把门挡好了
Keep it up, smorty-pants.
继续加油 小机灵
One of our classic forehead smooches,
经典的前额一吻
just like I planned.
正合我意
This is weird. Should we have sex?
这样好别扭 不来一炮吗
What? Huh?
什么 啥
Yeah. I mean, no.
哦 我说 不
No, things aren't weird,
不 是指一点也不别扭
or no to the sex?
还是不来一炮
Maybe we should just... You're right.
或许我们该 你说得对
Just concentrate on Figgis, and we'll figure this out later.
集中精力对付Figgis 之后再解决我俩的事
No, I was gonna say maybe we should talk,
不是的 我本来想说或许我们该谈谈
but yeah, it can wait till after Figgis.
不过 也对 抓到Figgis以后再谈也不迟
We have the rest of our lives to talk.
咱们来日方长 什么时候谈都行
Yeah, unless he kills us first.
是啊 除非他先把我们干掉
What a weird joke.
好尴尬的笑话
Regret saying that one.
不该说的
Wow, things are clickin'.
哇 聊得真投机
I'm gonna go make sure
我要去确认一下
there's enough balls in... in the ball pit.
海洋球池里有足够多的球
Yup.
好嘞
Important to get on them balls.
弄好球球们很重要哦
What is wrong with me?
有毛病吧我
So then Trevor sends me a text, and he's like,
然后Trevor给我发了条短♥信♥ 说
"At this point, I hate you."
"此时此刻 我恨着你"
I'm like, "Oh, really?
我回他 "喔 是吗
'Cause you didn't hate me last week."
你上个礼拜可不恨我呀"
Trevor sounds like a dog.
Trevor听起来真不靠谱
Right? God, I missed our daily dishes.
是吧 天哪 我好怀念这样的日常吐槽
Me too.
我也是
I'm sorry I'm not reciprocating
真不好意思 我没有
with "Hot goss" Of my own.
"热门八卦"和你分享
I'm just worried about the Nine-Nine.
我实在很担心99分局的大家
Sir, they're gonna be fine.
先生 他们会没事的
They're my squad.
他们是我的警队成员
I should be there with them.
我应该与他们同在
This is killing me.
现在这样太难受了
Well, I'm not gonna let it.
我不会让你难受的
Let's go.
咱们走
But my wound, Gina.
但是我有腿伤 Gina
Sir, with your brain and my body...
先生 你的智慧加上我的肉体
and my brain...
再加上我的智慧
we make one unstoppable unit.
我们能成为天下无敌的组合
Now climb aboard, sir.
爬上来吧 先生
And let's go.
咱们走
All right, everybody ready?
那么 各位准备好了吗
Good. Let's set this trap.
很好 那我们布局吧
Hello.
喂
Hello, Figgis. Peralta.
喂 Figgis Peralta
Congratulations on escaping prison.
恭喜你越狱成功
Thank you. Congrats on sucking.
我谢谢你 恭喜个屁
You know, I'm bored.
我都无聊死了
I'd love to kill you tonight.
我想今晚就干掉你
So where you hiding?
你躲哪儿呢
Wouldn't you like to know?
这么想知道吗
Round one.
第一回合
You're never gonna find me.
你永远找不到我的
I'm invisible.
我来无影去无踪
Mommy, I won! I won a big pwize!
妈咪 我赢啦 我赢了个大奖耶
Downtown!
三分球
I'm everywhere, and I'm nowhere.
我无处不在 我无处可去
And I'm coming for you.
我来抓你了
Peace out, loser.
回头见 人♥渣♥
He's at the Fun Zone. Gear up.
他在儿童乐园 行动
This ends tonight.
今晚做个了结
Ow! Oh, sorry, babe.
疼 对不起 宝贝儿
What were you aiming for?
你朝哪儿扔啊
Hey, got you a bag of Blue Rad-berry slushie for the swelling.
给你拿了一袋蓝覆盆子碎碎冰 用来消肿
I would've just gotten ice,
我应该直接拿冰块的
but a possum died in the ice machine.
但是制冰机里有一只死负鼠
Cool. Yeah.
厉害 是啊
Why do we keep hurting each other?
为什么我们要一直互相伤害
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I'm overthinking it.
也许是我想多了
It just feels like we're not...
总觉得我俩
On the same page. Clicking.
不合拍 合不来
That was basically the same thing.
差不多一个意思
I count that. Yeah.
不谋而合 是啊
Look, I know this isn't the right time
我觉得现在不是时候
for some big talk, but I just...
不该谈重要的事 但我
want us to be normal again.
希望咱俩能再次回到正轨
Yeah, me too.
我也是
I hope you're a better kisser than Holt.
我希望你的吻技比Holt好
What? Why did I say that?
什么 我为什么要那样说
Why did you kiss Holt?
你为什么要亲Holt
I didn't. I did.
我没亲 我亲了
We did it to get out of jail,
为了逃出监狱 我们才亲的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表