剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
100 Charming Avenue? It's a real place.
魅力大道100号♥ 真的有这个地方
I looked it up, specifically to make you mad.
我查过了 特意为了让你不痛快
Okay, I'm gonna go find and catch our perp.
好了 我要去抓捕我们的罪犯了
Love you, bye.
爱你 再见
And that is that.
就是这样
We have Shui'd the Feng out of this place.
我们好好调整了这个地方的风水
It's beautiful.
太美了
Are we better at this than our regular jobs?
我们做这个是不是比本职工作做得都好
Unquestionably.
还用问吗
We should start our own home renovation show.
我们该开展我们自己家的翻新秀
I can see the poster.
我能预见到海报的样子
I'm on Terry's shoulders screwing in a light bulb,
我站在Terry的肩膀上安灯泡
and Rosa stands by a ladder looking up at us like,
Rosa站在梯子旁边抬头看着我们 就像在说
"Oh, boy, what did I get myself into?"
"朋友们 我都干了些什么"
I love that idea. Sign me up.
我喜欢这个想法 算我一个
Shame. Shame, shame.
丢人 丢人 丢人
What is happening?
怎么了
You guys messed up. You messed up big time!
你们搞砸了 你们搞得一团糟
And worst of all, you're standing here
最糟糕的是 你们还站在这里
applauding yourselves for it.
为你们自己鼓掌
Shame. Are you blind?
丢人 你瞎了吗
This place looks amazing.
这个地方看起来棒极了
It looks like a Swedish airport.
这里看起来就像瑞典机场
Everyone's gonna love it.
每个人都会喜欢这里的
Just keep telling yourselves that.
你们就继续自欺欺人吧
Shame. Shame.
丢人 丢人
Well, everyone I talked to checked out.
和我谈过话的每个人都被排除嫌疑了
Any luck on your end? None.
你那边有什么收获吗 没有
Unfortunately we're surrounded by stupid law-abiding citizens.
我们不幸地被一群遵纪守法的公民包围了
Check out this guy at the bar.
看看吧台那个家伙
He's furtively looking at my mother.
他鬼鬼祟祟地看着我的妈妈
Well, let's see what he has to say for himself.
好的 让我们看看他有什么好说的
Hi, there. I'm Tank, this is Tyrone.
嗨 你好 我是Tank 这是Tyrone
He's the son of a close friend of mine.
他是我一个好朋友的儿子
Anyway, we're new members.
话说回来 我们是新成员
George Kenderson.
George Kenderson
I'm fairly new to the club as well.
我也是最近才加入进来的
How'd you hear about it?
你是怎么听说这个地方的
I, um...
我 呃
I didn't.
我没有
You didn't hear about it?
你没有听说过这里吗
That seems rather odd.
那感觉很奇怪啊
Does it? Mmhmm.
奇怪吗 嗯哼
I'm sorry, I gotta leave now.
不好意思 我要走了
I've got some work to do. Good-bye.
我还有些工作要做 再见
When it comes to George,
一谈到George
I'm getting hints of guilty with undertones of lying.
我就感觉到几分内疚和隐隐的谎言
Oh, yeah, and a strong bouquet of "Up to no good."
没错 还有一股强烈的"图谋不轨"的味道
Wine terms.
葡萄酒术语
And then you release the jack.
然后把千斤顶放开
And voila.
瞧
Tire changed.
轮胎换好了
Don't you feel empowered?
你不觉得充满了力量吗
Yes, there's nothing more empowering than getting a condescending colleague
当然 没什么比居高临下的同事帮你干粗活
to do a menial task for you.
更让人充满力量了
What are you talking about?
你在说啥
I'm talking about how you just changed my tire
我在说 你帮我换轮胎
while I sat here watching a 20-minute video
而我坐在这看了20分钟
of a monkey getting its hair combed.
猴子梳辫子的视频
But you were paying attention.
但是你注意力在我这儿啊
You laughed at my joke. Did I?
我讲笑话你还笑来着 是吗
I like to call this the jack of all trades.
我喜欢叫它"多面手"
Silly monkey!
蠢猴子
Oh, this monkey.
噢 这个猴子
So you really didn't learn anything?
所以你真的啥都没学到
No, but I hope you did.
没有 不过我希望你得到教训了
Can't school Gina.
别给Gina上课
Gina schools you. Class dismissed.
是Gina给你上课 下课
Hello, Laverne.
你好 Laverne
We're not undercover anymore,
我们不是卧底了
so I'm no longer your acquaintance Tank.
所以我也不是你的熟人Tank了
I'm back to being your close personal friend Jake.
你亲密的朋友Jake回来了
Okay. We have a lead.
好的 我们有线索了
George Kenderson.
George Kenderson.
We ran his name through the system.
我们在系统里查了他的名字
He got a parking ticket outside your apartment last week.
上周他在你公♥寓♥外吃了张停车罚单
We think he was casing your place.
我们觉得他是在踩点
Oh, my. That is shocking.
哦 天 这太震惊了
I am shocked right now.
我太震惊了
And I am enraged.
我非常愤怒
We are shocked and enraged.
我们现在是震惊加愤怒
Yes, and we're all showing it.
是啊 而且溢于言表
I'll get the car. Stay with my mother.
我去开车 陪我妈妈呆在这
I've never seen her this shocked before.
我从来没见过她这么震惊
Jake, I need to tell you something in confidence.
Jake 我要告诉你个秘密
It's happening. It's dish time. Okay.
终于来了 激动人心啊 好的
George Kenderson did not rob me.
George Kenderson没有抢劫我
He was not casing my apartment.
他也不是在我公♥寓♥踩点儿
How do you know? He was with me that night.
你怎么知道呢 他那天晚上和我在一起
Doing what? Oh, doing you.
干什么 哦 干♥你♥啊
Oh, God, I'm so sorry.
哦 天啊 太失礼了
I mean, way to go. I'm sex positive.
我是说 那很棒啊 想干就干嘛
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说啥
George and I have been in a relationship for two years.
George和我在一起已经两年了
Raymond doesn't know. Please don't tell him.
Raymond不知道 请不要告诉他
I'm asking you as a friend.
这是我作为一个朋友的请求
As a friend.
作为朋友
Copy that.
明白了
Buckle up.
扣好安全带
That car belongs to our lead suspect,
那辆车是我们头号♥嫌犯
George Kenderson.
George Kenderson的车
Lead suspect?
头号♥疑犯
Is that how we left it?
我们是这么说的吗
I remember saying, it can't be Kenderson.
我记得说的是 不可能是Kenderson啊
Remember, we made up that little song.
你记不记得我们还编了首歌♥来着
**Can't be Kenderson*
*不可能是Kenderson
**Kenderson is not the one*
*Kenderson不是嫌疑犯
**Back to the drawing board, back to the draw--*
*重新想一想 重新想
Oh, Kenderson is on the move. Oh, great.
哦 Kenderson动了 哦 太好了
There's something so devious about taking advantage of wine lovers.
占爱酒人士的便宜很不光彩
But there won't be any wine where you're headed, George.
但是你要去的地方可没酒 George
Unless you make it in a toilet.
除非你是在厕所里做的酒
Toilet wine. Let's bring him in, Peralta.
厕所佳酿 来把他抓进去吧 Peralta
Well, wait. Not yet. Why?
等等 先别动 为什么
'Cause I, uh...
因为 我 呃
Mm. What are you doing?
别 你在干什么
Forensics says his prints were all over my mothers' apartment.
鉴证科说我妈妈公♥寓♥里到处是他的指纹
Nope, nope, nope.
别 别 别
Enough! He robbed my mother.
够了 他抢劫了我妈妈
No, he didn't.
他没有
He's her lover.
他是你妈妈的情人
He's your mother's lover. He's lovering your mother.
他是你妈妈的情人 他俩正打得火热
What? That's not true.
什么 这不是真的
Yes, it is.
是真的
I would know if she were seeing someone.
她和谁在一起会让我知道的
She told me last night.
她昨天晚上告诉我的
They've been together for two years.
他们在一起两年了
I see.
知道了
And she asked me not to say anything to you.
而且她不让我告诉你
I see.
知道了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表