剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I mean, think about all those moms
想想那些当妈的
who literally lift buses off their kids every day.
每天都要接送孩子
Oh, so you're saying I should
你是说我应该
tap into my mommy strength.
汲取我老妈的力量
Yeah, or daddy strength, but whatever.
对 或者老爹的力量 无所谓了
Right, time to put some daddy into my mommy.
没错 是时候让我老妈和老爹亲密接触一下了
Gotta be a better way to phrase that, let's go.
一定还有更好的说法 我们走
Okay, let's review our simple harmonies.
好 复习一下简单的和声
When I point at you, hit your note.
我指到谁 谁就唱
Okay. That was horrible.
好吧 实在是太差劲了
Because I didn't get a chance to rap.
因为我还没来得及说唱呢
Pop, pop, droppin' bodies
♪ 嘭 嘭 一个个放倒 ♪
It's a stickup you punk a...
♪ 老子要打劫你这混♥蛋♥ ♪
No, Hitchcock, there's no rapping.
不行 希区柯克 没有说唱
You've grossly misread the situation.
你对现在的局势严重地判断失误
Maybe we just need to practice more.
也许我们只是需要多加练习
I, for one, felt like I was a teeny bit off.
比如说 我就觉得自己有些微的跑调
Don't fool yourself, Santiago.
别自欺欺人了 桑提亚戈
You were the most off of everyone.
你是所有人里跑调最厉害的
That's enough, Sure, we're untrained.
够了 没错 我们都一窍不通
Yes, our voices sound like garbage,
是 我们的歌♥声烂到家了
and, yes, the MTA has a huge head start on us,
没错 运输署从一开始就领先我们一大截
and it's embarrassing.
简直太令人羞愧了
But you know what?
但你知道吗
We're the Nine-Nine.
我们可是九九局
And nothing can stand in our way.
什么都无法阻挡我们
She's right.
她说得对
We're gonna beat their butts tonight.
今晚我们会把他们打得落花流水
Oh, tonight?
今晚吗
Tonight, tonight?
今天晚上这个今晚
Yeah, I can't.
我来不了
Good luck. Peace.
祝好运 白白
I'm out too.
我也不干了
I mean, if we're just gonna be humiliated, I don't s...
如果我们是要去自取其辱的话 我才不
Wait, shut up. Did you just tell
等等 闭嘴 你这是
yourself to shut up? Yeah, now you shut up too.
在让自己闭嘴吗 是 现在你也闭嘴
Listen. Mother and child...
听 ♪ 圣母与圣婴 ♪
You hear that? It's an angel
听见了吗 是天使的声音
who will save us.
他要来拯救我们
Tender and mild...
♪ 慈祥又天真 ♪
It's coming from the bullpen.
是从大办公室传来的
Sleep in heavenly peace
♪ 静享天赐安眠 ♪
Who's singing?
谁在唱歌♥
Is it one of the uniformed officers?
是哪个制♥服♥警♥察♥吗
No, it is not.
不 并不是
Heavenly peace
♪ 天赐安眠 ♪
Our angel's a criminal. And our angel is drunk.
咱们的天使是个罪犯 咱们的天使还喝醉了
The angel puked.
天使吐了
Hey, you Melvin? I am, who are you?
你是梅尔文吗 是我 你是谁
I'm Charles, from being on hold, and I want my package.
我叫查尔斯 一直在等你们的电♥话♥ 我来找我的包裹
Yeah, I already told you, that package isn't here.
我跟你说过了 那个包裹不在这儿
Well, I made a sacred promise to my son,
我对我儿子许下了神圣的诺言
and you're not gonna make a liar out of me, so why don't you take another look?
而你休想让我变成个骗子 所以你最好再去找一找
We'll wait. 'Cause we've got all...
我们就在这等 因为我们有
night... long.
一 整 夜
Damn. Oh, I don't know
厉害了 我不知道
if you knew this, but... I'm a cop.
你是否清楚 我是个警♥察♥
So maybe this time, don't lie to me.
所以也许这一次 别对我说谎
Hey, I didn't know you guys were police.
我不知道你们是警♥察♥
Well, now you do, genius.
现在你知道了 机灵鬼
How do you keep doing that? I don't know.
你为什么老这么做 我不知道
All right, all right, hold on. Look, there's a Latvian gang,
好吧 好吧 别激动 都怪那个拉脱维亚黑帮
okay, the Gals Skepu. They smuggle guns
尖刺组织 他们利用集装箱
in containers that come from Latvia.
从拉脱维亚走私枪♥支♥
Sometimes there's other packages that get lost
有时他们会把别的包裹弄丢
in the process, okay? If you want to find yours,
明白吗 要想找到你的包裹
you gotta find them. Gunrunning gangsters, huh?
你得去找他们 贩卖♥♥枪♥支♥的黑帮是吧
Well, looks like we're gonna take down the Latvian mob.
看起来我们得去端掉这个拉脱维亚黑帮了
Hell yeah, we are.
必须的
Is it bleeding?
流血了吗
Charles, is it bleeding?
查尔斯 我流血了吗
Thanks, Melvin. I want a BandAid.
谢谢 梅尔文 我要创可贴
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
I just talked to Crawford from Organized Crime.
我刚问过有组织犯罪调查科的克劳福德
Apparently, the Gals Skepu are major gun-runners
看来尖刺组织是东岸的
on the east coast. Their leader's got
大型枪♥支♥走私集团 他们的头目
an office in the back. Also, great chest hair.
在后面有间办公室 还有 胸毛不错
Ah, Genevieve calls it "The plume of Boyle."
吉纳维芙称之为"伯耶尔之羽"
Aww, that's so yucky.
好恶心哦
Hey, do you think this shirt is offensive?
你觉得这件T恤过分了吗
I'm just not sure how it fits into my ensemble.
我不太确定它和我的整体形象搭不搭
Come on, focus, Jake.
拜托 注意重点 杰克
My boy's happiness is at stake.
这关乎到我儿子的幸福
I mean, read the email Genevieve just sent me.
看看吉纳维芙刚给我发的邮件
Skip the part about her bra.
略过关于她胸罩的那部分
Impossible, it's in all caps, bolded.
难以置信 这部分还大写加粗了
Here we go: "Nik-Nik is so excited you're getting him Captain Latvia".
开始了 "尼尼为你要送他的拉脱维亚队长兴奋不已"
And then there's a photo of him karate chopping a cat.
然后是一张他用空手道砍猫的照片
You hit a guy here, he goes down instantly.
瞄准这里 一下就能把敌人打趴下
Sounds a little farfetched. Okay,
听上去有点牵强 好吧
well, tell that to Captain Latvia's enemies. Oh, wait, you can't
不服跟拉脱维亚队长的敌人说去 哦 等等 你说不了
because they're unconscious.
因为他们还昏迷着呢
Okay, the door is guarded by the mob. You wanna figure out our plan?
好吧 门口有黑帮分子守着 有什么计划吗
Already did.
早就想好了
Mommy's gonna talk her way in.
看老妈的莲花舌发功
Hey there, jokers, I got a joke for you:
嘿 伙计们 我给你们讲个笑话
What did one Estonian farmer say to the other?
一个爱沙尼亚农民会跟另一个说什么
Our crop yields are so much smaller than that of mighty Latvia.
咱们的庄稼地♥产♥量可比伟大的拉脱维亚差远了
Okay. Come on in.
行了 进来吧
Oh, laughing is fun.
真是太好笑了
The question on the table is, do we add a velvet-voiced
现在的问题是 咱们是让这个歌♥声优美的醉鬼
drunkard to our caroling group, or do we lose miserably like
加入圣诞颂歌♥合唱团 还是要像一群可悲的失败者一样
a bunch of miserable losers?
可悲地失败
I say we do it, and I'm the boss.
我觉得应该拼一把 而且我是老大
Therefore, meeting adjourned.
因此 散会
I can't believe you're even considering this, Captain.
我简直不敢相信你真的在考虑这事 警监
The guy's a criminal,
那家伙是个罪犯
Barely, It was public intoxication.
也不算吧 只是公然醉酒而已
All he did was pee on a couple snowmen.
他只不过是尿在了几个雪人上
And one regular man.
还有一个正常人
Plus, it'll count toward his community service.
再说 这也算是他的社区服务了
In a certain way, we'll be furthering
从某种意义上讲 我们算是继续
the cause of justice.
伸张了正义
Santiago, breaking the rules makes you all sweaty.
桑提亚戈 违反规定会让你紧张到出汗
You can't be okay with this.
你不可能同意这事
These pits are bone-dry, The drunk sings.
这俩胳肢窝绝对干燥 那个醉鬼应该唱歌♥
The drunk sings.
醉鬼应该唱歌♥
Thank you very much. Did you unbutton another button?
非常感谢 你又解开了一个扣子吗
Eyes up here, Jake, So, did you learn anything,
非礼勿视 杰克 你打探到什么了吗
or were you just staring at my body the whole time?
你该不会一直盯着我的胸看吧
Weird, but I did find out who the manager is,
太诡异了 但我确实发现了经理是谁
and I'm almost positive she's got a key to
而且我基本确定她身上正带着
the back office on her right now.
后面办公室的钥匙
Her name is Svetlana.
她叫斯维特拉娜
Thanks, I'll take it from here.
谢了 交给我吧
Wait, Charles, she doesn't speak any English,
等一下 查尔斯 她一点英语都不会说
and we don't wanna blow our cover.
我们也不能暴露身份
Do you speak any Latvian? Well, I learned a few phrases
你会拉脱维亚语吗 我为了尼古拉耶学过几句
for Nikolaj, but I'm not gonna use words with Svetlana.
但我是不会对斯维特拉娜说那些话的
Don't say you're gonna use your musk.
别告诉我你要用男性体味了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表