剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
And that means you'll fight to get us off
这也就意味着 你会为我们争取
the night shift, right?
不上夜班 对吧
Well, here's what I have to say about that: The night shift stinks...
对于这件事我要说的是 夜班烂透了
stinks like a butt. And I will do everything
臭得和屁♥股♥有一拼 我会竭尽所能
in my power to make sure we get back to the day shift.
想办法把我们调回白班
What are we standing around for?
大家傻站在这里做什么
Put some Sousa on already. I want to get wild.
苏萨的曲子放起来 我要好好放纵一下
Well, well, well, if it isn't one of
瞧瞧 这不是著名的
the world-famous Night Bros.
午夜兄弟之一嘛
It's the Night Boys, and... why did I correct you?
是午夜男孩 我♥干♥嘛要纠正你啊
I would've preferred "Bros."
我明明更喜欢"兄弟"
Did you solve your case yet?
你的案子解决了吗
No. Night shift, am I right?
还没 我就说夜班没法破案吧
You remind me of me.
你让我想起了我
It's not the night shift, okay?
不是因为夜班 行了吧
I found the perp, and I would've taken him down, but I'm hobbled,
我找到了嫌犯 本可以抓到他的 但是我行动不便
and I didn't have a partner because ever since Boyle
而且当时也没有搭档 因为自从伯耶尔
had a son, that's all he can focus on.
有了儿子之后 他就顾不了别的了
Whoa, hey, are you angry at Boyle for having a kid?
你是在生气伯耶尔有了孩子吗
No, I'm just mad because I'm working the night shift,
不是 我生气是因为我要上夜班
and I have to use a cane, and, yes, the one thing I could
还不得不拄拐 而且 没错 过去不管发生什么
always count on no matter what... Boyle being there for me...
我知道伯耶尔总会支持我 而现在连这个
is also gone.
也没戏了
What do you say we let day shift Lohank take
让白班的罗翰克给你支个招
a crack at this?
你觉得如何
You tell me if it vibes with you.
你试试有没有感觉
That's so gross.
真恶心
Life moves forwards, not backwards,
人生只会前进 不会后退
and things will never be as they were.
而且事情永远都不会一成不变的
And you can be angry about that, or you can embrace the fact
你可以对此感到愤怒 但也可以选择接受
that your best friend now has a son.
你最好的朋友有了孩子这件事
How cool is that, amigo?
这多酷啊 老伙计
Ugh, "Amigo."
"老伙计"
All right, fine, yes, I'll admit it, it is pretty cool.
好吧 是的 我承认 这是件很好的事
Boyle's wanted it for a very long time.
伯耶尔早就想要个孩子了
I guess I haven't actually spent that much time with Nikolaj yet.
我想应该怪我没有花时间好好认识尼古拉耶
Nikolaj.
尼古拉耶
Man, am I seriously about to take emotional advice
天 难道我真的要接受罗翰克的
from Lohank?
情感建议吗
You know you want to, compadre.
你知道你想的 我的朋友
Go to him.
去找他吧
Hey, I'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I shouldn't have said that about Pimento.
我不应该那么说皮门托
I'm sure he's gonna come back.
我相信他会回来的
I'm not even thinking about it anymore.
我都没在考虑这件事了
That wasn't even me crying in the bathroom earlier...
之前在洗手间里痛哭流涕的也不是我
that was someone else with these same boots, but now she's gone.
那人只是和我穿了一样的鞋子罢了 不过她已经不在了
Look, when Jake was in witness protection, and I didn't know
听着 杰克加入证人保护计划 而我在这里
when he was ever coming back, you were always there
担心他是否能平安归来的时候 是你一直陪着我
when I needed to vent.
听我倾诉
So I'll do your paperwork, and if you ever want company
所以我也会帮你分担工作 如果哪天你需要有人
on that bench, I'm there.
陪你在长椅上等 我永远都在
Thanks... I would advise against it though... if he does
谢谢 虽然我建议你不要这么做 要是他真的
come back, things are gonna get real raunchy, real fast, like,
回来了 场面会发展得非常粗鲁 非常迅速
do a lot of licking, that's probably indecent exposure...
比如说舔来舔去 可能会比较有伤风化...
I don't want to get... Okay, got it.
我想还是别... 懂了 我明白了
You know what... I'll just start with this stack right here.
我还是赶紧开始帮你处理工作吧
Thanks, Rosa, okay, good talk.
谢谢了 罗莎 真是愉快的谈话
Hey, what's up?
嘿 怎么了
I can't work the case tonight.
我今晚没办法工作
Nikolaj's allergies are acting up,
尼古拉耶的过敏症又犯了
and now the dog seems to be allergic to him.
而且似乎狗狗也对他过敏
It's this whole thing.
太多事情了
Did you find Smith?
你找到史密斯了吗
No, uh, he actually got away.
没有 事实上他跑了
Sorry, man. Ah, it's all right.
抱歉 没什么
It's the day shift's problem now.
现在是白班人员的问题了
Whatever happened to working until it's done?
你不是说不破案决不罢休吗
Honestly... Lohank kind of talked some sense into me.
说实话... 罗翰克开导了一下我
Lohank? Yeah, it was so gross,
罗翰克 是的 太恶心了
but I want to apologize. For what?
不过我是来道歉的 道什么歉
Well, I kept talking about how I wanted everything
我一直在说自己多么希望所有事情
to go back to normal, but if that actually happened,
都能恢复正常 但如果真是那样
this little guy wouldn't be here.
这个小家伙就不会出现了
Or is he big?
或者说大家伙
I don't know what size kids are supposed to be,
我也搞不清楚孩子到底多大才算大
or anything about kids, really.
或者说我对小孩根本一窍不通
I think maybe that's part of the problem... it doesn't matter.
我想或许这也是问题的一部分... 这不重要
I got a present for Nikolaj.
我给尼古拉耶买♥♥了个礼物
Thanks, Jake. Come on in, give it to him.
谢谢你 杰克 进来给他吧
Niko. Hey, little man.
尼古拉 嘿 小家伙
A garbage truck!
一辆垃圾车
You wanna know something cool?
想不想听一件很酷的事情
A truck just like this almost killed me today.
一辆和这个差不多的车 今天差点撞到我了
Uh, kissed me, almost kissed me.
不对 亲到我 差点亲到我了
Anyway, let's get some trash in this thing... am I right?
总之 我们往垃圾车里丢点垃圾吧 怎么样
You're silly.
你好傻
Yeah. I am silly.
是啊 我很傻
Oh, my God, this is a dream come true.
天啊 我的梦想成真了
I gotta get my phone... I gotta film this.
我要去拿手♥机♥ 我得拍下来
Oh, but then I'll miss it.
但我不想错过亲眼目睹的机会
Oh, but I want it forever.
可是我想要永远保存下来
Agh, but I should stay in the moment.
但我应该留下来享受这一刻
Ah, but then I'll forget.
可我过后又会忘了的
Oh, my God, this is a nightmare.
老天啊 这真是一场噩梦
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表