剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Sobering these clowns up.
帮这帮小丑醒醒酒
All right, everyone go get dressed.
好了 所有人去换衣服
You would not believe the day I've had.
你都无法想象我经历了什么
You and me both, sister.
我也是 姐们
Rosa got drunk, and then every time
Rosa喝多了 每次我派人
I sent someone in to help her, she got them drunk too!
去帮她醒酒 她就把他们也灌醉
It's like she was trying to tank this thing.
就好像在故意搞破坏似的
Yeah, well, Pimento called off the wedding three times
是啊 Pimento取消婚礼三次
because of the universe. If I didn't know them any better,
全都是因为老天爷 要不是我这么了解他们俩
I'd think they don't even wanna get married.
我都以为是他俩不想结婚呢
They don't wanna get married!
他们不想结婚
Okay, so it seems like they don't wanna get married.
好吧 看起来他们确实是不想结婚
But is it even our place to say something?
但是这事儿轮得到我们插话吗
No, right? Right?
不该吧 对吧
It's their decision, even if it's a bad one.
这是他们的决定 就算是个糟糕的决定
They could always get divorced.
他们总是可以离的啊
People love getting divorced! My parents got divorced,
大家都爱离婚 我父母就离婚了
and all it did was scar our family for years and years.
不过是给我的家庭留下了多年未平的创伤而已
We have to say something. Yeah.
我们得去告诉他们 是
I suppose I can see how a balloon arch
现在我可以看出气球拱门
might've been a little too much.
可能是有点过了
Oh, yeah, for sure.
哦 是啊 没错
No, you're supposed to say,
不 这时候你得说
"This wedding looks like garbage."
"这婚礼现场真垃圾"
This wedding looks like garbage.
这婚礼现场真垃圾
No, no. As long as the bride's happy.
不 不 新人们开心是最重要的
Hey there, everyone. Great wedding so far, right?
嘿 大家好 目前为止还不错吧
Uh, next up, we're gonna take a quick break,
额 接下来 我们中场休息一下
which happens at every wedding, but in the meantime,
正如很多婚礼一样 与此同时
how about a little entertainment?
给大家来个小节目怎么样
Boyle? You got your devil sticks?
Boyle 恶魔棍带了吗
Always.
随身携带
Hey, Adrian. Yeah.
嘿Adrian 嘿
We gotta talk. Really? Right now?
我们得谈谈 什么 现在吗
I'm working on my vows. Hey!
我正在准备誓词呢 嘿
What rhymes with juicy heinie?
有什么和翘屁屁押韵的吗
Nothing. Nothing rhymes with that.
没有 没有跟那个押韵的
I would cut that line. But that's all I have.
我会掐掉这一句 可是我就想到这么多
Forget it. The thing I wanna say is,
不说这个 我想说的是
maybe the universe wasn't telling you stuff today.
也许不是老天在告诉你些什么
Maybe you were telling yourself something.
也许是你一直在暗示你自己
Telling myself what? Yeah, tell himself what?
暗示我自己什么 对啊 暗示他什么
What are you doing here? I'm a part of this journey.
你在这儿干什么 我事儿我也有参与
Don't you dare try to cut me out.
你敢把我撇在一边
Wow, you look beautiful.
哇 你真美
Thanks, Amy.
谢谢 Amy
I'm super nervous.
我紧张得不行了
Kinda wish I was still drunk.
要是还醉着就好了
Yeah. About that... I think we should talk.
对 关于这个 我想跟你谈谈
Why? Are you packing a bellini?
为什么 你给我带了杯贝里尼吗
Look, I spent the whole day denying the fact
听我说 我一整天都在否认
that there were signs, but I was wrong.
你所说的征兆 但是我错了
They were actually there. So far, duh.
其实征兆是存在的 废话
The fact that you kept cancelling your own wedding...
事实是 你一直在取消自己的婚礼
that was the real sign.
这就是真正的征兆啊
Whoa! You took the situation, and you flippity-flopped it.
哇 你直接给来了个剧情大反转啊
I don't think it was an accident that you got drunk,
我觉得你把自己灌醉并不是意外
or that you got everyone else drunk.
把别人灌醉也不是
What? You think I'm trying to sabotage my own wedding?
什么 你以为我故意给自己的婚礼捣乱
I don't know. Were you?
我不知道 你觉得呢
Maybe I was.
也许是的
I don't know, something just doesn't feel right.
我不知道 就是感觉不太对
Oh, man, I gotta talk to Adrian.
天哪 我得去跟Adrian谈谈
I was my own sign the whole time?
所谓征兆一直都是我自己的本意
Wow, that's a real M. Night Shyamalan twist the--
哇 真是个M. Night Shyamalan式的剧情大反转啊
oh! "Signs"!
哦 <天兆>
Wait, do you think he's behind all of this?
等一下 你觉得他会是幕后推手吗
I do not.
我没这么想
I should go talk to Rosa.
我得去找Rosa谈谈
Thanks, Jake.
谢谢Jake
Jake, you done good, kid.
Jake 你做了一件好事 孩子
Glad I took you along for the ride.
很庆幸这一趟我带上了你
All right, give it up for Charles.
好 掌声送给Charles
Yeah!
耶
No, give it up for the devil sticks.
不 掌声送给恶魔棍
They're the real heroes here.
他们才是真正的英雄
No, they are not. No one thinks that.
不他们不是 没人这么想
All right, I'm not sure how much time we have,
我不知道还有多长时间
but anybody know a joke?
谁能来讲个笑话吗
Oh, I do!
哦 我能
Two Jews walk into a No! Sit down!
两个犹太人走进一间 不 坐下
No, definitely not. Oh!
不 绝对不行 哦
All right, we have an announcement to make.
我们要宣布一件事
We're not getting married. Aww
我们不结婚了 噢
You can shove those "Awws" Up your butts.
你们可以把"噢"塞回屁♥眼♥去了
Yeah, or I'll come out there,
没错 不要我就要下去
and I'll do it for ya!
帮你们塞了
What an interesting event.
多么有趣的庆典啊
I just feel like we were rushing things.
我觉得我们操之过急了
We love each other,
我们深爱对方
but we haven't even really spent that much time together.
但我们甚至还没有好好相处过
We've never even been on a real date,
连一次真正的约会都没有
so we're gonna start there.
所以我们要从这个开始
Shut up!
闭嘴
Thank you for the presents. We're keeping them.
感谢你们的礼物 我们收下了
All of them. Yeah, if you got a problem
所有 没错 你们要是有意见
with it, come talk to us in the parking lot.
走 我们停车场唠唠
Also, in just 14 hours Amy put together
还有 Amy用区区14小时 就筹备出了
the most amazing non-wedding wedding in history.
史上最棒的不是婚礼的婚礼
Better than "Sleepless in Seattle."
比<西雅图不眠夜>还好
Nope. That is also Nora Ephron.
不 那也是Nora Ephron拍的
Kill yourself. Don't take it personally.
去死吧 不要往心里去
Anyway, we can't let all this go to waste.
不管怎么说 不能浪费了这良辰美景
Everybody, clear these chairs out of here,
所有人 把椅子清走
and let's get this party started.
让我们嗨起来
No, not the chairs! Don't touch the chairs, you monsters!
不 不要拿椅子 不要碰我们的椅子 你们这群恶魔
Yeah? Oh, I just wanted to thank you
有事儿吗 哦 我只是来谢谢你
for all your help yesterday.
昨天为我做的一切
I didn't do much. It was nothing. Good day.
我没做什么 没事 拜拜
What's going on?
什么情况
Just very busy. Get back to work.
只是很忙 快回去工作吧
Wait. What you're hiding in there?
等等 你在里面藏了什么
A balloon arch.
一个气球拱门
Oh my god, Captain, she is magnificent.
哦天啊 警监 她真是太美了
Vindication!
老子没做错
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表