剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
The probability locks in when you make the choice.
你做选择的时候几率就固定了
We've been over this eight times.
我们已经争了8次了
Seven times.
7次
Now you can't even do simple addition.
现在你都不会做简单的加法了
Kevin is right.
Kevin是对的
You're fired.
你被开除了
What?
什么
Hey, Sarge, great news.
嘿 警长 天大的好消息
The guys at the Nine-Five gave us the DC Parlov case.
95片区的人把DC Parlov的案子给我们了
No big deal, you don't have to thank me.
不是什么大事 你不用谢我
Give it back. You're welcome.
还回去 不用谢
Wait, what? This is a bad idea, Jake.
等等 什么 这是个坏主意 Jake
I don't want to meet him.
我不想见他
Oh, I see. You're nervous to meet your hero.
我明白了 你要见你偶像了所以很紧张
Look, I get it. One time I saw Patrick Ewing at a deli,
听着 我懂的 有一次我在熟食店见到Patrick Ewing
and I was so scared I almost left,
我超级害怕 差点就走了
but I stayed. I worked up my courage,
但是我留下了 鼓起了勇气
I walked over to him and I introduced myself,
走到他面前 做了自我介绍
and you know what he said to me?
你知道他对我说了什么吗
"Hey."
"嘿"
That's it? It's Patrick Ewing, he's busy!
就这样吗 那可是Patrick Ewing啊 他很忙的
Give him the benefit of the doubt, Sarge.
别把人想得那么糟糕嘛 警长
Come on, you're braver than this.
拜托 你可没这么胆小
Just tell him how meaningful the note he wrote you was.
就告诉他他写给你的话是多么的有意义
People love knowing that they changed someone's life.
人们喜欢知道自己改变了别人的生活
I mean, why do you think I'm doing this for you?
你觉得我为什么帮你做这些
This isn't about me.
这跟我毫无关系
No.
不要
That was 30 years ago.
这都是30年前的事了
He won't remember, and I'll feel silly.
他不会记得的 然后我会觉得自己很蠢
Well, we're about to find out.
我们马上就能知道了
Parlov just walked in.
Parlov刚走进来了
Oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God!
天呐天呐天呐
All right, just breathe.
没事的 深呼吸
Stop fanning your armpits like that.
别那样扇动你的胳肢窝
Oh, good Lord! Keep fanning them!
哦 我去 继续扇吧
Keep fanning them! Oh.
继续扇吧
Mr. Parlov. Welcome to the Nine-Nine.
Parlov先生 欢迎来到99片区
Well, thank you very much.
谢谢
I'm a little curious about why my case got reassigned.
我有点好奇我的案子为何被重新分配了
Is there some problem?
是有什么问题吗
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
The top brass just wanted New York's best detective on it.
只是上层想要纽约最好的警探来办这个案子
Allow me to introduce Mister Sergeant Terry Jeffords.
允许我介绍Terry Jeffords警长先生
Sarge?
警长
Hi.
嗨
Uh-oh. Terry, you want to come out here
啊哦 Terry你想要出来
and help me take Mr. Parlov's statement?
帮我给Parlov先生做笔录吗
He usually stands much taller than that.
通常情况下他站起来比这要高得多
Anyway, tell us about these death threats you've been getting.
不管怎样 告诉我们那些你收到的死亡威胁
Any idea who might be sending them?
你觉得可能是谁发的呢
Well, I'm pretty sure that it had to be a fan.
我很确定是某个书迷
I've had a little bit of a backlash
我的一些年轻男性读者
from some of my younger male readers
对我有抵♥制♥情绪
ever since I revealed the fact
就自从我揭露了
that Qwandor the dragon is actually a female.
真龙Qwandor实际是个女性的事实
I would think teen boys would love a lady dragon,
我以为青春期男孩会喜欢龙女
Did you give her big, scaly boobs, or--
你有给她有鳞的大♥乳♥房♥吗 或者
I don't know, you're the writer.
我不知道 你是作者
Qwandor is not a sexual being.
Qwandor不是一个体现性的角色
For she is the ender of bloodlines.
因为她是血统的终结者
All mortals tremble before her wrath.
在她的愤怒面前 所有凡人都战栗了
"Skyfire" Fan? Oh, I'm more than a fan.
"天火"书迷 我不只是个书迷
Whoever wrote this has got nothing on me.
不管写这个的是谁都不能和我比
Uh, he's not a killer.
他不是个杀手
Tell him about the inscription.
告诉他那个题词
You probably don't remember, but 30 years ago,
你大概不记得了 但是30年前
I wrote you a letter telling you how lonely and sad I was,
我给你写过信告诉你我有多孤独和悲伤
and you sent me a book with the inscription,
然后你送了这本带题词的书给我
"We all write our own stories," And it changed my life.
"我们来书写我们自己的故事" 这句话改变了我的一生
I do remember you. You do?
我记得你 真的吗
I do indeed, and I'm delighted you made something of yourself.
对 而且我很高兴能看见你已成大器
As the Cloud Rock says
正如Cloud Rock所说
"You found yourself in your struggle."
"于逆境中发现真我"
Wow.
哇哦
"The truth is what you came for,
"为真理而来
and you found it within your strife."
其亦生于抗争之中"
Well, that was cool.
厉害了
"Be brave for Tolgan." There's more.
"为Tolgan而勇敢" 还有呢
"Tolgan the last, Tolgan the first, Tolgan."
"始于Tolgan 终于Tolgan Tolgan"
"Tolgan."
"Tolgan."
Is it over?
结束了吗
Yes. This is the best day of my life.
结束了 今天是我这辈子中最开心的一天
You have three kids, Terry.
你可是三个孩子他爹啊 Terry
I said what I said!
我就要这么说
All right.
好吧
Cousin Sam! Chucky!
Sam表哥 小查查
Up high.
上上
Down low.
下下
Butts! Butts! Butts!
撞 撞 撞
Oh, man, I love this shirt. Where'd you get that?
我的天 我超爱你这件衣服 哪买♥♥的呀
Mervyn's.
莫文百货商场
Gina, get your rear over here.
Gina麻溜的快过来
Sam, you've gotta meet Gina.
Sam 你必须得认识认识Gina
Oh, already did. She took me out for dinner.
我已经认识她了 她还带我去吃晚餐了呢
Yeah, I just wanted to get to know Sam better,
嗯 我只想多了解了解Sam
and talk about the upcoming vacation.
聊聊即将到来的假期安排
I got him his favorite egg salad on white,
我给他点了他最爱的鸡蛋白沙拉
bowl of cottage cheese
外加一份茅屋芝士
Hard boiled egg on the side.
边上配着全熟煮鸡蛋
Oh, no.
噢 不
Oh, yes.
噢 棒
Turns out Sam here also thinks we should go to Aruba.
聊着聊着发现 原来Sam也认为我们该去阿鲁巴岛
N--I know it sounds crazy,
听起来是挺疯狂的
but the Caribbean might be more fun than Iowa.
但是加勒比应该比爱荷华州更有趣呀
In what universe?
在另一个世界吗
I'd tell you to pack sunscreen, but--
我想让你带防晒霜来着
Mm, looks like you already got burned.
不过你看起来已经被"黑"了
Uh-oh, did I?
哦 是吗
'Cause my skin still tastes pretty raw.
那我怎么舔起来还感觉是细皮嫩肉的呢
Ew. Sorry, vote's in.
噫 恶心 抱歉 唱票结束
13-2, Iowa.
13比2 还是去爱荷华
For now, but I have a whole day
暂时而已 我今天一整天
of Boyle cousins scheduled, starting with Bobby Boyle
都和你的表亲们有安排 从Bobby Boyle开始
At 3 o'clock for afternoon eggs.
下午三点吃下午茶鸡蛋餐
You think you can pick us off one-by-one?
你以为你能将我们各个击破吗
Yeah. Well, you can.
对 好吧 你确实可以
Boyles are very weak as individuals.
咱们家的人单独看来确实不堪一击
But, together, we're unbreakable.
可一旦团结起来却坚不可摧
I'm calling a council of the cousins!
我得跟我的表亲们开个紧急电♥话♥会议
I'm scared! Just kidding. Come on, Sam.
我好怕怕呀 开玩笑 咱们走吧 Sam
Sam, stay.
Sam 不许走
Sam, come. Sam, stay.
Sam走 Sam不许走
Come on, Sam.
Sam快走
Sam, stay. Come on.
Sam不许走 快来呀
Come on. Stay.
走 – 不许走
Come on. Stay.
走 – 不许走
All right, let's get on this case.
咱们赶紧分♥析♥案子吧
I can't let my hero die.
我可千万不能让我的英雄死了
Great. Parlov is in town for a reading of his new book,
好 Parlov来这镇上是为了他的新书读书会
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表