剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
我什么都知道
Hitchcock left his phone in the bathroom again,
希区柯克又把手♥机♥忘在卫生间了
and guess what I found on it.
猜猜我在里面发现了什么
I needed the cash. I didn't know they'd be filming.
我需要钱 我根本不知道他们拍下来了
Text chains. Dozens of text chains.
短♥信♥群 好几打短♥信♥群
And I'm not on any of them.
而不管哪一个群里都没有我
Take a look at this board.
看看这个白板
There's an Amy-Gina-Terry- Hitchcock-Rosa-Jake chain.
有艾米 吉娜 泰瑞 希区柯克 罗莎 杰克群
There's a Hitchcock-Terry- Amy-Rosa Chain.
有希区柯克 泰瑞 艾米 罗莎群
There's even a Hitchcock-Gina- Scully chain.
甚至还有希区柯克 吉娜 斯库利群
I mean, what the hell happens on that?
为什么会有这种东西
The little guy is gonna marry a dragon.
小恶魔会娶一条龙的
We think.
我们猜的
Well, one thing's for sure:
但有一点很确定
Charles Boyle...
查尔斯·伯耶尔
is off the chains.
不在群里
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
We only excluded you because you're kind of...
我们没加你只是因为你有点儿
an over-texter.
像个短♥信♥狂
Over-texter? That's not even a thing.
短♥信♥狂吗 才没有呢
Oh really? So you don't remember the time
是吗 所以你不记得那次
you sent 97 unanswered texts in a five-minute span?
你在五分钟内自说自话发了九十七条短♥信♥的事了吗
My phone vibrated itself off the desk.
我手♥机♥震动得都从桌上掉下去了
I think it was committing suicide.
我觉得它是想自杀了
It's okay. This isn't the first time I've been left out.
没关系 这也不是我第一次被人疏离了
At camp, nobody would be friends with me.
在夏令营时就没人愿意和我做朋友
I had to hang out with the lunch ladies.
我只能和食堂大妈们玩
After summer ended, they never replied to any of my letters.
暑假之后 我一封回信都没收到过
Oh, this is really sad.
太令人难过了
There's just no muffins at all.
根本就没有松饼
Kaboom! What's this?
快看 这是什么
That is the art auction
这是乔治·朱迪
that George Judy will be robbing tonight.
今晚要抢劫的那场艺术品拍卖♥♥会
Why is it so sticky? I was eating sour straws.
怎么黏糊糊的 我刚吃了酸长条糖
It's crazy that's what you're choosing to focus on.
能不能把注意力放在重点上
Doug Judy came through for us.
道格·朱迪还指望我们呢
That's what George is after:
乔治想要一样东西
a bejeweled egg worth $20 million.
一个价值两千万美元的宝石蛋
That's a nice egg, but how do you know he'll be there?
这蛋不错 但你怎么知道他要去那的
Doug's boy Parker said he kept asking about the place.
道格手下一个叫帕克的说他一直打听这个地方
And what does this Parker do?
那这个帕克是干什么的
You know, I don't know. I can't really recall.
我不知道 我记不太清了呢
Some sort of auto-industry professional.
好像是汽车相关的某方面的专家
Maybe, like, a car thief or some such whatnot.
比如偷车贼之类的
Oh, I see. So the only thing we have to go on is
噢 我明白了 我们唯一的线索
the word of one of your criminal friends?
就是你某个罪犯朋友的话咯
Criminals? That's how you see us?
罪犯 你就是这么看我们的
Is it a crime to steal bread to feed your family?
为了养活一家子人而去偷面包算不算犯罪呢
Or to sell some weed so you can buy video games?
或者为了买♥♥电子游戏卖♥♥点儿大♥麻♥呢
Or to steal video games because you smoked all that weed
或者因为本来要卖♥♥的大♥麻♥抽完了干脆
you were supposed to sell? Yes, all of those are crimes.
去偷♥电♥子游戏呢 是的 这些全是犯罪
Damn. Even the bread one? Especially the bread one.
该死的 连面包那个都算吗 尤其是面包那个
But since this is the only lead you have,
不过鉴于这是你仅有的线索
go do something with it.
去做点什么吧
Oh, we'll go do something with it.
我们会去做的
We'll go do something with the hell out of it.
我们会好好拿它做出点儿什么的
No, no, no.
不 不 不
He's not a cop.
他不是警♥察♥
He can't be wearing any of this.
这些他都不能穿
It's just a windbreaker.
只是件风衣而已嘛
It's not like I gave him a badge and a gun.
我又没给他警徽或者枪
Uh, he has both of those things. It's not loaded.
这俩他都有 枪里没子弹
I just want to cock it and say a cool cop catch phrase.
我只是想扣下扳机然后说句拉风的警♥察♥台词
New York's finest just got a whole lot finer.
纽约精英要更上一层楼了
Give me that.
快给我
I'm putting myself on this case.
我要亲自参与这个案子
All right, Captain.
好啊 警监
Looks like New York's finest just got a whole lot...
看来纽约精英就要更上...
Let's go! All right.
快走 好的
Whoo. Okay.
好的
How do I look? Like I'm about to buy a bunch of expensive art?
怎么样 我像不像准备买♥♥一堆昂贵艺术品的富豪
Hell, yeah. And not just paintings either.
绝对的 而且不是光买♥♥画的那种
You look statue rich.
是买♥♥得起雕像的那种富
I didn't know we'd have to valet.
我不知道是服务生代为泊车
Perhaps I shouldn't have brought Gertie.
或许今天不该带格蒂来
Who's Gertie?
格蒂是谁
That foxy little she-devil we just drove here in.
我们刚刚开过来的狡猾的小女魔头
Gertie? No, man.
格蒂 这可不行
A car's gotta have a sexy name, like Brooke,
车得起个性感的名字 比如布洛克
or Tiffany, or Sandra, or Candice.
或者蒂凡尼 或者桑德拉 或者坎迪斯
Yeah, or Suzie, or Dana, or Karen.
是啊 或者苏西 或者黛娜 或者凯伦
Oh, no, wait. That's my mom's name.
等一下 那是我妈的名字
Why did I say my mom's name?
我为什么要说老妈的名字呢
The sight of another man inside her makes me sick.
看着另一个男人进入她的身体 真让我恶心
Yeah. I dislike this conversation very much.
我非常不喜欢现在的话题
Treat her gently!
对她温柔一点
You know that's not a nice car, right?
那不是什么好车 你知道的吧
Say that again.
再说一次试试
Damn, Cap. Be cool.
天啊 警监 别生气嘛
Say that again.
你再说一次试试
That's what I thought.
谅你也不敢
I'll be in the venue.
我先进会场了
Come on, Boyle. What's this about?
走吧 伯耶尔 又要干什么啊
Look, if you're leading me to some sort
听着 如果你要带我去一场
of big surprise apology where everyone's there
所有人都在的大型道歉惊喜派对
and you all want me to join your stupid text chains,
然后要我加入你们愚蠢的短♥信♥群的话
I am 100% in.
我完全没意见
These last 24 hours have just been hell.
这二十四小时 过得我度日如年啊
Oh, it's just my former lover. Hello, sister.
这不是我以前的爱人吗 你好啊 小姐妹
Ugh, I hate when you say those things back-to-back.
我真讨厌你同时提起这些事
Here. You took my phone?
给你 你拿了我的手♥机♥吗
Yeah. I had to delete your GIF keyboard
是 我必须得删除你的动图输入法
Wait. Did you delete them because...
等一下 你删除这些是因为...
Yeah. You're on the office text chain.
没错 你可以加入办公室短♥信♥群组了
Are you serious? This is amazing.
你们说真的吗 这太棒啦
Yeah, well I was totally against it,
当然我是完全反对你加入
but Amy felt bad because you seemed so pathetic.
但是艾米感觉很不好 因为你看起来太可怜了
Don't say that. It worked!
别这么说啊 这招起作用了
I mean, your little camp story.
你那个露营的故事
Was the saddest childhood memory I've ever heard,
是我听过最悲惨的童年经历了
and I've listened to Amy talking about attending
我可是听艾米讲过她参加
"The crossing guard's jamboree."
"少年交通指挥员团体大会"的经历呢
That was fun! We were directing traffic in the hotel hallways.
那次很好玩的 我们还在酒店的走廊里指挥交通呢
People were freaking out.
把路人都吓坏了呢
Mm-hmm. Just don't make us regret this.
反正你可别让我们后悔
I won't. I swear I won't.
我不会的 我保证
I gotta tell my dad.
我要告诉老爸这个好消息啦
I know you weren't on board with this,
我知道你不同意这个决定
but look how happy we made him.
但你瞧瞧他多开心呀
And at no cost to our...
而且我们也不会损失...
And here it comes. No.
这可就开始了 不是的
That was just one...
那只是一条...
I bet he's just getting it
我想他是憋了太多话
out of his system. Oh, yeah.
想要说了吧 可不是吗
I'm sure he'll be brief.
我相信他会长话短说的
Apparently the Tsar of Russia gave that bejeweled egg
很明显 这个宝石蛋是俄♥国♥沙皇
to his girlfriend as a present.
给他女朋友的礼物
I've never gotten a bejeweled anything. Stupid Amy.
我就从来没收到过镶着宝石的礼物 蠢货艾米
Well, I highly doubt our murderer is gonna show up here.
我很怀疑那名杀人犯会来这里
Doug Judy said he's be here, and I believe him.
道格·朱迪说他会来 我相信他
Cap, got some hors d'oeuvres.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表