剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You trailed off and didn't finish speaking.
你先起的头 但又不说完
Continue.
继续啊
I don't want to.
我不想说了
Her gait was thrown off
她的脚步乱了
because she was carrying the plaque.
因为她当时身上带着奖匾
And I know exactly where it's hidden:
而且我很清楚她藏哪儿了
in Santiago's secret cigarette stash.
就在Santiago的秘密藏烟处
How did you find that?
这你是怎么发现的
Whenever she gets stressed out, she smokes.
她只要一紧张 就会抽烟
And it's almost too easy to stress her out.
要想让她紧张 易如反掌
Oh, Santiago, I...
那个 Santiago 我
Never mind.
算了
What is it? What?
到底是什么事 什么事
I got to go.
我得走了
Bing-pot.
逮个正着
And now it's time to send in
现在 有请
our cute little secret weapon.
最萌秘密武器登场
I'm ready, Captain.
我准备好啦 警监
I love the nickname.
好喜欢这昵称
No, Charles, not you.
不是 Charles 不是说你
I was talking about Cheddar.
我说的是Cheddar
Oh, right, obviously.
哦 对哦 肯定说的是它
Over the past month, I've had him trained to retrieve plaques.
过去数月 我训练它找回奖牌
And now, boy, it's time to make Daddy proud.
而现在 就是你让老爸骄傲的时刻了 孩子
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I could not have been more clearly talking to the dog.
我很显然是在和狗说话
Time is running out.
快没时间了
We got to stop playing by the rules and start playing dirty.
我们不能再规规矩矩行动 要来狠的了
Follow my lead, Bill.
听我指挥 Bill
Okay, but first I should tell you
好 不过我得先告诉你
my safe word is "Cabbage."
我的安全词是"卷心菜"
Why? You know what? Never mind.
为什么 罢了 无所谓
It doesn't matter. Hey, Charles! Charles, get in here.
不重要 嘿 Charles Charles 快进来
Come on.
快点
What is Holt up to?
Holt有什么计划
Does he have the plaque? Does he know who does?
奖牌在他那儿吗 他知道是谁拿的吗
I'm not telling you that, Jake.
我不会告诉你的 Jake
I'm Team Holt, and there's nothing
我是Holt队的 你说什么
you could say that will change that.
也改变不了这事
Okay, fine, then I guess I have
那好吧 我想
a new best friend, and his name... is Bill.
我有个新的好基友了 他就叫 Bill
You're not serious.
你才不是认真的
He's just a prop for the heist.
他只是争夺赛上的道具
Sure, it started out that way,
的确 一开始是如此
but you know how these things go,
不过你也清楚这种关系如何展开
spending time together,
共度美好时光
sharing intimate secrets,
分享隐私机密
laughing about nothing in particular.
肆意放声大笑
Cabbage.
卷心菜
Holt has the plaque.
奖牌在Holt手里
It's hidden in the evidence room
藏在证物室的
in a box marked "Cold Cases 1972."
标有"1972年悬案"的盒子里
Thanks, bud. We will always be best friends.
谢了 老兄 好基友一辈子
You hear that, Bill?
听见没 Bill
Nobody likes you!
没人喜欢你
Ain't she a beaut?
真是美若天仙
Sexy.
性感火♥辣♥
Immediately ruined it, Bill. Immediately.
分分钟氛围全毁 Bill 分分钟
Here you go.
拿去吧
What is happening right now?
怎么了
The last sands are running through the hourglass...
最后的沙子流过沙漏
because your time is running out,
时间所剩无几
and you are never going to get the plaque.
而你永远找不到奖牌
Oh, Captain, stop.
警监 别说了
I just can't let you embarrass yourself.
我无法眼看着你让自己难堪
I told Jake everything.
我全部告诉Jake了
He threatened to replace me,
他扬言要找人替代我
and I freaked out hard.
我吓死了
I'm sorry. It's okay.
对不起 没关系
I knew you would betray me.
我知道你会背叛我
That's why I fed you fake Intel.
所以我才放假消息给你
What?
什么
The plaque was never in "Cold Cases 1972."
奖牌从来就不在"1972年悬案"里
As if I'd just put it in a box, unattended.
我怎么可能把它放在无人看管的盒子里
Uh, but you did.
但你确实放了
No, I didn't.
我没有
Then how do you explain this?
那你怎么解释这个
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I put the plaque in my office.
我把奖牌放在办公室里了
Cheddar?
Cheddar
Come here. Come here. Come here, baby.
过来 过来 宝贝
What the hell? Yeah, thank you.
怎么可能 做的真好 谢谢
Return to my office, please.
现在跑回办公室去吧
What's up, you little turds?
怎么样啊 讨厌鬼
Wait, what is going on? We have the plaque.
这是怎么回事 奖牌在我们手上啊
Yeah, I just got it out of the vent
对啊 我刚从通风口拿出来
to rub it in your faces.
准备秀你们一脸的
"I Just Got It Out of the Vent to Rub It in Your Faces."
"我刚从通风口拿出来准备秀你们一脸的"
Name of your sex tape. What?
你性♥爱♥录像带的标题 什么
Something strange is afoot.
这事很蹊跷
Which of these is real?
哪个才是真的
Black lights. What the hell?
荧光灯 什么情况
Oh, my God. Our precinct is disgusting.
我的天呐 我们的分局好恶心
Dear God.
上帝啊
Hitchcock and Scully's desk.
Hitchcock和Scully的桌子
Ugh! Wait.
恶心 等等
Look at the plaques.
你们看奖牌
"Are." "Heists."
"奖牌" "争夺赛"
"Dumb."
"蠢吗"
Are heists dumb? Of course not.
奖牌争夺赛当然不蠢啊
That was a stupid question.
什么笨蛋问题
No, Jake, it's says, "Heists are dumb."
Jake 是 "奖牌争夺赛蠢爆了"
Terry!
是Terry干的
The Oscar for best liar goes to you!
奥斯卡最佳骗子奖颁给你
That's not an Oscars category.
奥斯卡没有这个奖
What's going on?
发生什么了
Not to be harsh, Sarge,
不是我刻薄 警长
but you're setting a terrible example
但你这是给你的女儿们
for your daughters, and they're gonna grow up
树立坏榜样 他们长大后一定是
to be total failures.
一无是处的废柴
You take that back.
你给我收回这句话
No, she's right, Jeffords. Your children are doomed.
不 她说的对 Jeffords 你孩子完了
Where's the plaque?
奖牌在哪里
For the last time, I don't know.
我最后说一次 我不知道
I've been working here the whole time.
我一直在这里干活
Ask them.
不信问他们
Well, actually, we both fell asleep.
说实话 我们都睡着了
And Jeffords never woke us up.
Jeffords都没有叫醒我们
Coincidence?
这只是巧合吗
I don't need this.
我不想听你们胡扯了
You're not going anywhere.
你那都别想去
Damn, Rosa!
天哪 Rosa
He's trying to get away!
Jeffords想逃走
Everyone start panicking!
大家可以开始恐慌了
He had someone lock the door.
他找人把门锁上了
'Sup, losers?
好啊 失败者
I have the real plaque! Unh, unh!
真的奖牌在我手上
Gina! Of course!
Gina 我该猜到是你
It all makes sense,
这下全说得通了
except for the parts I don't understand
除了很多地方我还是想不明白
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表