剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Attention. I've been asked to read this statement.
注意了 我被要求读这份声明
"Two months ago, Gina Linetti was hit by a bus,
"两个月前 Gina Linetti被一辆公共汽车撞了
And the brightest star in the cosmos was extinguished.
宇宙最闪亮的巨星从此陨落
But today, like a phoenix from the ashes,
但是今天 如凤♥凰♥涅槃一般
she rises to vanquish"...
这颗巨星重新升起 征服"
This is ten pages.
这有10页
I can't read it.
我读不下去了
Gina's doctor said it was okay
Gina的医生说
for her to come back to work today.
她今天可以回来工作
Here she is.
她来啦
Thank you.
谢谢
As much pain as I've been in,
虽然我受了这么多苦
I can't imagine what it's been like for you...
但我还是无法想象 在没有Gina的世界上
living in a Gina-less world for two months.
生存了两个月的你们得有多么痛苦
I'll field some questions now. Anyone?
我要接受访问了 谁有问题吗
Uh, how long do you have to wear the... the...
你得戴多久这个 这个
Metal... the head holder...
金属 头部固定器
It's called a halo.
这个叫"光环"
The doctor said I have to wear it for another week.
医生说我还得戴一周
It's drilled into my skull here.
这东西钻进了我的头骨
And, yes, I can still hear the screws squeaking into the bone.
没错 我还能听见螺丝钉是怎么吱吱钻进去的
So what was it like getting hit by a bus?
被公交车撞了是什么感觉啊
It was awesome. Ah, I knew it.
感觉好极了 啊 我就知道
I always wanted to get hit by a bus.
我一直都想被公交车撞一下
Yeah, I mean, I was legally dead for two full minutes.
严格意义上来说 我死亡了整整两分钟
And I met God. Tight.
我看到上帝了 酷
What does she look like? Ethnically ambiguous.
她长啥样啊 种族不明
You took two weeks off
你请过两个星期假呢
when Kourtney and Scott Disick broke up.
就因为卡戴珊和斯科特迪西科分手了
Are you sure you're ready to be back at work now?
你确定你现在能回来工作了吗
What are you saying, Terry?
你说什么呢 Terry
You think I can't handle being back yet?
你觉得我还没恢复到可以回归的程度吗
Watch this.
瞧瞧这个
Gina Linetti is back, baby!
Gina Linetti又杀回来啦 宝贝儿
Sorry I'm late. I was on a call with One Police Plaza.
抱歉我迟到了 刚刚接到总部的电♥话♥
Apparently crime in Brooklyn is down significantly.
布鲁克林的犯罪率明显降低
Which means they'll be permanently closing one precinct.
因此他们要永久性地撤销一个分局
What? We celebrated too soon.
什么 我们高兴得太早了
An auditor will arrive shortly.
评估人员一会儿就到
He'll evaluate us on crime stats,
他会评估我们的犯罪统计数据
physical plant, fiscal responsibility.
硬件设施 财政责任
There are 22 other precincts in Brooklyn,
布鲁克林还有22个分局呢
so we just don't want to rate at the bottom.
所以咱们评分别垫底就行
Are they gonna be looking in our desks?
他们会查我们的办公桌吗
Also, unrelated...
还有 题外话
someone left a bunch of swords in my desk.
有人往我办工桌里塞了几把剑
I have a similar question about browser histories.
我的浏览器历史也有类似的问题
Just throw your computer away. Roger that.
把你的电脑扔了去 收到
The auditor will start by joining Peralta and Santiago
审核员会先加入Peralta和Santiago
on their gang stakeout because...
跟随他们一起盯梢犯罪团伙 因为
They're America's dream couple.
他们是国民CP
You need to calm down. We're in a workplace.
你淡定一点 我们是在工作场所
Because their case is
因为他们的案子
a good example of the type of serious crime that still exists
是证明我们片区仍存在恶性犯罪的
in our neighborhood.
一个很好的佐证
So... Oh.
所以 嗯
Looks like the auditor is here.
看来审核员已经到了
Isn't that Teddy...
那不是Teddy吗
Amy's exboyfriend? Yep.
Amy的前男友 是啊
Jake, didn't you break them up?
Jake 你当初是不是插足他俩来着
Yep.
是啊
Amy, didn't you tell him to his face
Amy 你是不是当面告诉过他
he was the most boring man alive?
他是这世上最无聊的男人
Yep. This is gonna be awkward.
是的 这就非常尴尬了
Yep. We had a good run.
是啊 我们分局也辉煌过
Let's not panic just yet.
大家先别慌
Maybe he doesn't remember us ruining his life
没准他不记得我们毁了他的生活
and stomping all over his heart.
狠狠地伤了他的心呢
Hey, everyone.
大家好
I'm Sergeant Wells.
我是Wells警长
Jake, Amy, nice to see you.
Jake Amy 很高兴见到你们
Teddy, nice to see you, too.
Teddy 也很高兴见到你
Excited to have you in the field with us.
很高兴你和我们一起做任务
Good. I just hope I don't bore you to death.
很好 但愿我不会无聊到让你想死
Ah, what?
啊 说啥呢
Yeah. What's that? The crime phone is ringing?
什么声 报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
We have to answer it. Come on, Amy.
我们得去接一下 来 Amy
BRB. Okay.
马上回 好的
Why'd you have to say he was boring?
你为什么要说他无聊
Because he is boring.
因为他就是很无聊啊
His favorite app on his phone is "Contacts."
他最喜欢的手♥机♥应用是"通讯录"
He's gonna shut this place down,
他会把咱们这给关了的
and we're gonna get shipped off to separate precincts.
然后我们就得被分到不同的分局
I don't think our relationship can survive that.
我觉得咱俩承受不了异局恋
I mean, even if we don't work together,
就算不在一块工作了
we can still be a couple.
我们还是可以谈恋爱啊
If I don't see you every day, I will forget who you are.
如果我不能每天都看见你 我会忘了你是谁的
I'm like a goldfish.
我记性跟金鱼一样差
Standing in the briefing room...
站在简报室里
a space that is approximately 50 feet by 40 feet.
这个空间大约50英尺乘40英尺
Actually, you know what? 55 feet by 40 feet.
实际上应该有55英尺乘40英尺
No, 52 feet by 41 feet.
不对 52英尺乘41英尺
I'll just look at the blueprints at the City Planner's office.
我会去城市规划办公室看设计图纸
Hello, weekend plans.
周末有事儿干了
Sergeant Wells, have you been to other precincts yet?
Wells警长 你去过其他分局了吗
How'd they do?
他们那怎么样
Well, you know, everyone's got their issues.
这个嘛 你知道的 都不尽如人意
That's too bad.
那太糟了
I want all my brothers in the NYPD to do perfectly.
我希望纽约警署的每个弟兄都是完美的
The Seven-Four is corrupt. You didn't hear it from me.
74分局是腐♥败♥窝 我啥都没说
You know what? We're just looking to eliminate waste.
我们只是想杜绝浪费
I assure you, you'll find zero waste here.
我和你保证 我们这里零浪费
Really?
是吗
Because I did notice during my preliminary examination
因为经过初步审查 我发现
that you recently purchased a $21,000 copy machine?
你们最近花21000刀新买♥♥了一个复印机
Well, that machine saves money in terms of man-hours.
那个复印机缩短了工时 反而省下了钱
Uh, if you excuse me, Sergeant Wells,
抱歉 Wells警长
we need to go to the BRB.
我们去BRB一下
It's BRB time. We're BRB-ing.
现在是BRB时间 我们正在BRB
Make space. You make space!
让地儿 你们让地儿
This closet is for people who are freaking out.
这个小隔间是给我们这种崩溃了的人准备的
Oh, I'm fully freaking out.
我完全崩溃了
I just experimented with an unfamiliar acronym in public.
我刚刚在大庭广众之下试用了一个陌生的首字母缩写词
BRB... what does it even mean? Be right back.
BRB 这什么意思啊 马上回
It has the same number of syllables as the acronym.
这不也有三个音节吗
What's the point?
缩写有什么意义
Teddy knows about the fancy Japanese copier
Teddy知道C.J.买♥♥的那个高级
that C.J. Bought...
日本复印机了
the one that broke the first time we used it.
第一次用就坏掉了的那个
Is it supposed to do that?
它应该这样吗
It was not supposed to do that.
根本不应该
Is this where people are freaking out?
这是崩溃人士的专用场所吗
Because we are freaking out.
因为我们崩溃了
Teddy dinged the One-Five for having roaches.
Teddy因为有蟑螂记了15区一笔
So what? We don't have roaches.
那又怎么了 我们这又没有蟑螂
Our rats ate all of them.
咱这儿的老鼠把蟑螂都给吃了
That's the problem. We have rats.
那就是问题所在啊 我们这有老鼠
Right, right, right, right, that's worse.
对 对 对 对 这更严重
Oh, God, they're gonna shut this precinct down
哦 天啊 他们要把我们分局关了
and separate me and Jake. That's worse.
把我和Jake分开 这更糟
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表