剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
when Monty Hall has already ruined my home life.
因为它已经毁了我的家庭生活
Come on, sir, the math thing isn't the problem.
别这样 长官 数学根本不是问题的根源
Night shift's keeping you and Kevin apart.
是夜班使你与Kevin越走越远
You two just need to bone.
你们需要"日"久生情
What did you say? Don't say it again.
你刚说什么 别说了
I said you two need to bone.
我说 你们需要上♥床♥
How...dare you, Detective Diaz.
你怎么敢这么说 Diaz警探
I am your superior officer!
我是你的上级长官
Bone!
上♥床♥
What happens in my bedroom, Detective,
我卧室里发生了什么 警探
is none of your business.
不关你的事
Bone?!
上♥床♥
Don't ever speak to me like that again.
别再那样对我说话
Why did you do that?
你为什么那么做
Dude was pent up. Now he knows.
之前太压抑 现在他明白了
Problem solved.
问题解决
The council of the cousins.
表亲理事会
Look at them. It's like a Beige of Pigs.
看他们 就像一群米色的行尸走猪
Gina, you seem rattled.
Gina 你看上去很慌张
You don't normally make puns.
你通常不说双关语
That's a pun? On what?
那是双关吗 关于什么
Listen, Charles, I'm gonna sway the council.
听着 Charles 我将要撼动理事会
So give up now unless you enjoy being humiliated
除非你享受在你家族面前被羞辱
in front of your family.
否则现在就放弃吧
Oh, you think I'd be embarrassed in front of them?
你认为我在他们面前会感到尴尬吗
In front of Don Boyle? I changed his diapers.
在Don Boyle面前吗 我可给他换过尿布
And I'm about to change yours.
而且我将要给你换
Hello, cousins.
你们好 表亲们
Bobby, Brendan, Bill,
Bobby Brendan Bill
Bernard, boy Corey, girl Corey.
Bernard 男Corey 女Corey
Papa Boyle once said: "Stay in the middle.
Boyle爸比曾经说过 "待在中部
"That's where it's safe.
"那是安全的地方
"That's where we thrive.
"那是我们兴旺的地方
That's...Iowa."
那就是 爱荷华州
Charles will have you believe that
Charles让你们相信
Aruba isn't for the Boyles, but picture this:
阿鲁巴岛不适合Boyle家族 但想象一下
one long banana boat with the 15 of us on it,
我们中的15个人一起坐在一条长香蕉船上
holding each other by the waist,
抓着彼此的腰
having the time of our damn lives.
享受我们这该死的生活
Do we really wanna go
我们真的想去
where "Pirates of the Caribbean" took place? Yes!
<加勒比海盗>的事发地吗 当然
Yes! No!
是的 不是的
That movie gave us nightmares for months!
那部电影让我们做了几个月的噩梦
Y'all know I got y'all aqua socks!
我给你们都准备了水用袜子
Oh! Size 7s for everybody.
大家都是7码
In conclusion, Boyles are nothing if not loyal.
总之 Boyle家的人如果不忠诚就一无是处
Loyal to our favorite brand of peanut butter, Mr. Nuts.
对我们最喜欢的花生酱品牌 花生先生的忠诚
Loyal to each other and loyal to Iowa.
对彼此忠诚 对爱荷华州忠诚
I love you. I love you.
我爱你们 我们爱你
I'm Gina Linetti, and I approve this message.
我是Gina Linetti 我批准以下内容
I love you.
我爱你们
I love you.
我们爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你们
You guys both did so good.
你们俩都表现得很好
I think we'll sleep on it and we'll vote in the morning.
我认为我们要考虑一晚上 明早投票
Council adjourned.
休会
I love you. I love you.
我爱你们 我爱你们
Hey.
嘿
What's up guys?
有什么事吗
Look, I'm sorry, I'm a little busy right now.
很抱歉 我现在有点忙
I've some female companions over, you know.
我在招待几个女性同伴
Oh, really? What are they,
真的吗 她们是什么样的
like, some nerdy sci-fi fans, or--
几个书呆子样的科幻小说迷 还是
Good Lord!
我勒个去
I don't know what I'm looking at.
我不知道我现在看到的是什么
I told you, man, he pulls. He pu-u-ulls.
我告诉过你 他很红 他很红
Okay, stop saying "Pulls."
好了 别再说"红"了
Mr. Parlov, we have to talk to you.
Parlov先生 我们需要和你谈谈
Now, we're not accusing you of anything.
我们不是在指控你什么
We just want to ask a few questions.
只是想问一些问题
You know, we're probably wrong.
你知道的 我们很有可能搞错了
We should just go. Sarge, no.
我们还是走吧 警长 别
God, you're strong!
靠 你好强壮
Mr. Parlov, did you send yourself
Parlov先生 你是不是为了宣传
those death threats for publicity?
给自己寄了这些死亡威胁
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗
I have no need for publicity.
我根本不需要宣传
The handwriting in the death threats
死亡威胁里的笔迹
matches perfectly with the inscription you wrote to Terry.
与你写给Terry的题词里的笔迹完全匹配
Yeah, tell you the truth,
好吧 告诉你们真♥相♥
I didn't actually write this inscription myself.
那份题词根本不是我自己写的
What?
什么
Come on, you guys, grow up.
拜托 小伙子们 别傻了
You think I have time to answer
你觉得我有时间回复
each letter I get from every sad little fat kid that writes me?
每一封难过的胖小男孩写给我的信吗
Come on. That's why I've got assistants,
这就是我需要助手的原因
precisely for that sort of crap.
就为了这些垃圾事情
But you said you remembered me.
但是你说你记得我
Because you were the cop assigned to my case.
因为你是负责我案子的警♥察♥
Look, I didn't want to piss you off.
听着 我不想惹毛你
The man you're looking for, he's my ex-assistant.
你们要找的那个人 是我的前助手
His name is Edmund Grail.
叫Edmund Grail
The guy hates me.
那家伙很恨我
I slept with his wife,
我睡了他老婆
so naturally, I had to fire him.
所以理所当然 我得炒了他
Yeah, that's a cool story.
这故事真酷
After that, I got sort of involved with his sister.
从那以后 我和他妹妹扯上了关系
It was kind of hot Please stop talking.
打得有点火热 麻烦别说了
Fine.
好吧
I have a little bit of research to attend to myself,
我还有点研究要做
if you understand what I'm talking about.
如果你明白我在说什么的话
Enjoy having sex with three gorgeous women in cosplay.
享受和三个在角色扮演的美女上♥床♥吧
Well, that went terribly.
好吧 事情发展得很难看
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Do you need a moment alone
你需要独处一会吗
or you want to talk about it or--
还是你想聊一聊 还是
Yep yep. That works, too.
好吧 好吧 那也有用
Hey, good news.
好消息
I found the address of Parlov's old assistant.
我找到了Parlov前助手的地址
I'm gonna go over there and question him.
我要去那里审问他
You want to come?
你要一起吗
Maybe he won't open the door
可能他不会开门
and you'll have to kick it down.
然后就需要你把门踢开
That always cheers you up.
这通常能让你振作
I don't feel like kicking down doors.
我现在没踢门的心情
What about running really fast through a wall,
那快速冲破一道墙
leaving a perfect outline of your body?
留下你身体完美的轮廓怎么样
Like a cartoon?
像动画片里一样吗
Mmhmm. No.
嗯嗯 不要
I'm just gonna sit here and think about
我只想坐在这里思考
how the words I lived by my entire life are a big fat lie.
我这一生信奉的话是一个巨大的谎言
Look, Sarge, I understand what it's like
听着 警长 我明白这是什么感觉
to have a hero who doesn't act the way you want him to.
你的偶像表现得并不像你期望的那样
It's not gonna be about Patrick Ewing again, is it?
这次不是Patrick Ewing的故事了 是吗
No, and it's not about John Starks, either,
不 也不是John Starks
who I also pantsed.
虽然我也扯掉了他的裤子
How many Knicks have you pantsed?
你到底扯掉了多少尼克斯队人的裤子
Including coaches, five, but that's not the point.
包括教练 5个 但这不是重点
The hero I was talking about is you.
我要说的偶像是你
You're a great cop and dad and husband and boss.
你是一个很棒的警♥察♥ 老爸 丈夫和领导
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表