剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Chip Rockets, you beautiful bastard.
小火箭 你这能干的小混♥蛋♥
Chip actually is a bastard.
小火箭确实是私生子
Never knew either of his parents.
从不知道父母是谁
Raised by the rink.
在溜冰场长大的
Ooh, badass backstory.
酷炫的背景故事
Stole it from a TV movie.
跟一个电影学的
It was about ice dancing,
一个关于冰上舞蹈的电影
but I adapted it for the hardwood.
但我照搬过来了
That makes it way worse, but I'm gonna move past it.
听起来更惨了 但我决定不想它
Let's track down Bodie and save the precinct.
一起去追踪Bodie解救分局吧
Okay, we're making progress on your phone.
好的 我们对你手♥机♥下落有了些线索
We went to the bar where it was taken--
我们去你丢手♥机♥的酒吧了
Wait, why are you in handcuffs?
等等 为什么你带了手铐
Because I've been arrested.
因为我被捕了
What? By who?
什么 谁逮捕的你
Hitchcock, baby.
Hitchcock 宝贝
I busted his butt for filing a false police report.
他虚假报♥警♥被我抓了个现行
He broke his phone, but insurance wouldn't reimburse him
他把手♥机♥弄坏了 但是保险公♥司♥不理赔
unless he reported it as stolen.
除非他向警♥察♥报告手♥机♥丢失
Are you serious?
你是说真的吗
How the hell did you solve this, Hitchcock?
你是怎么发现的 Hitchcock
Good old-fashioned detective work.
运用优秀的老派探案手段
Yeah, they have no idea.
是啊 他们根本不知道
They think the phone was actually stolen.
他们以为我手♥机♥真的被偷了
You're under arrest, jerk-o.
你被捕了 混♥蛋♥
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
He thought the bathroom was empty because we use the toilet
他以为厕所没人因为我们上厕所时
with our feet up on the stall door.
都把脚抵在厕所门上
Explain any further and I will kneecap you both.
你要是再详细描述我就把你俩膝盖打穿
You can't boss me around.
你不能对我颐指气使
I'm the greatest detective in the history of here.
我是99分局史上最棒的警探了
Mr. Nine-Nine, out.
99分局先生 走了
Okay, according to the tracker,
好吧 根据追踪器的信♥号♥♥
Bodie's at a warehouse on 11th Street.
Bodie在11街的一个仓库
ESU is on site and waiting for our go.
紧急应变小组已经在场等待我们指示了
Great, time to gear up.
好极了 该装备起来了
It's not the best case ever without some toys.
没有"玩具"就算不上最棒的案件
Oh, yeah. Toys for boys.
哦 没错 好男孩用好"玩具"
I don't know if I like that.
我不确定你这么说合适
Adult toys. Still sounds wrong.
成人玩具 还是听着奇怪
Male toys. You know what?
男性玩具 你猜怎么着
Let's just not call them toys. That's my fault, I started it.
我们还是别叫他们玩具了 我的锅 我起的头
You got it, we'll just call them playthings.
你说得对 我们就叫它们玩物吧
We will not. Let's do this.
我们不这么叫 开始准备吧
Sniper binoculars.
狙击手望远镜
Here, Charles, tell me how far away I am.
给你 Charles 告诉我我离你多远
Too close to measure.
太近了无法测量
They really work.
他们真的管用
That's everything.
都拿全了
Let's do this.
我们走吧
This is way too much stuff.
拿太多了
Yeah.
是啊
And it's too heavy to carry all the way back.
而且沉的拿不回去了
Terry.
Terry
Five minutes left. What have I missed?
还剩五分钟 还有什么没说到
Professional handshake. We did that.
专业握手方法 我们说过了
Fingers with a half-centimeter spread,
手指展开间距半厘米
up, down, then separate.
向上 向下 然后分开
Good. Acceptable fabrics?
很好 可以接受的布料是
Cotton or cotton blend.
棉和棉混纺
Wool is for outerwear only,
毛料只能是外套
and silk is for sex workers or musicians.
丝绸是给性工作者或音乐人穿的
Right. Good desserts?
对了 好的甜点
There are none.
没有好的甜点
If you are hungry, you should have had more dinner.
如果你饿了 你应该多吃点晚餐的
That's it! We're done.
这就是全部 我们讲完了
You've been mentored.
我的指导完成了
My God! We did it!
我的天 我们成功了
I can't believe we did it!
不敢相信我们成功了
Oh, no, we did it.
哦 不 不 我们成功了
It's over.
结束了
Yes, I agree.
是的 我同意
Up, down, separation.
向上 向下 分开
Separation.
分开
Oh, girl, you look so sad.
哦 妹子 你看起来好难过
You know what would cheer you up?
你知道什么能让你开心起来吗
a nice bowl of miso soup.
一碗美味的味增汤
No thanks, Gina. I'm not in the mood.
谢谢了 Gina 但是我现在没有心情
So, Gina, is that soup up for grabs?
Gina 这汤人人有份吗
Scully, no.
Scully 不
My followers are sick of watching you eat cement.
我的粉丝已经看你吃水泥看腻了
There they are.
他们在这
We are .1524 kilometers away.
与我们距离点1524千米
I have no idea what that means, but it's still pretty cool.
我不知道这是什么意思 但它还是很酷
Charles, can you hear what they're saying?
Charles 你听到他们说什么呢吗
Uh, no. Really?
呃 没 真的吗
It looks like they're talking.
看起来他们在说话
They're not. They're definitely not talking.
他们没有 他们绝对没有在说话
I can see their lips moving.
我可以看到他们的嘴唇在动
Wait a minute, why won't you tell me what they're saying?
等一下 不如你告诉我他们在说什么
They're making fun of Tyler Omaha.
他们在嘲笑Tyler Omaha
Oh, what? I thought I was pretty good.
哦 什么 我以为我很好
Me too!
我也是
And you definitely don't look anything like Rachel Maddow.
还有你看起来绝对不像Rachel Maddow
Oh, come on!
哦 得了吧
Hold on. Something's happening.
等一下 有情况
That's a huge bag.
好大的袋子
If that's full of heroin, we could really save the precinct.
如果都是海♥洛♥因♥的话 我们就真的可以挽救分局了
Oh, I can just hear Holt now.
我都能听到Holt说什么
"I'm proud of you, Peralta. You are my hero."
"我好为你骄傲 Peralta 你是我的英雄"
The guy is obsessed with me.
他对我太着迷了
All right, we gotta make the bust now.
好吧 我们现在需要进行搜查了
We only have 30 minutes left till the hearing.
离听证会开始只剩下30分钟了
No, no, no, no, wait, stand down.
不 不 不 不 等一下 暂停
It's not heroin in the bags. It's money.
包里的不是海♥洛♥因♥ 是钱
Yeah, that's millions in drug money.
这是数百万的毒品赃款
We can still arrest them for that.
我们还是可以逮捕他们
Let's do it. No.
开始行动吧 不
If they have that much money on them,
如果说他们携带这么多钱在身上
it means they're probably gonna meet up with their supplier.
很有可能代表着他们要与供货商碰面
Can you hear what they're saying?
你能听见他们在说什么吗
Yeah, I'm trying to make it out.
我在努力听
Sounds like-- oh, you're right.
听起来像是 哦 你说对了
They're getting a shipment at 8:30.
他们要在8点30拿货
Whoa, Dom's one of the biggest dealers in New York.
哇 Dom是纽约最大的毒贩子
Whoever their supplier is is gonna be huge.
不管他的供应商是谁 都注定会是一条大鱼
We gotta wait. But that's two hours from now.
我们先等着 但是还要等两个小时
We'll miss the hearing. Let's just arrest Dom.
我们会错过听证会的 我们就先抓Dom吧
We'd be getting a major player off the streets.
我们会扫除一个重量级玩家
I mean, isn't that the job?
这才是我们的工作吧
So what are you saying?
所以你是什么意思
I'm saying the Nine-Nine's gonna get shut down.
我是说99分局要被关闭了
Damn it!
该死的
I know, it sucks, but it's the right thing to do.
我知道 这很糟 但是这是应该做的事
No, not that, they're making fun of Chip Rockets now.
不 不是这个 他们开始嘲笑小火箭了
These drug dealers are so mean.
这些毒贩子好刻薄
So it turned out this was the last ride after all,
所以这还是变成了最后一程
but it's a big bust,
但这是一个大行动
and at least we're going out in a blaze of glory.
至少我们是沐浴着荣耀之光退场的
Yeah. It feels more like a blaze of crap.
是吗 更像是沐浴着狗屎
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表