剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Going to Malaysia. You're going to Malaysia?
去马来西亚 你要去马来西亚
No, the suitcase is going to Malaysia.
不 是行李箱去马来西亚
Airport. I'm flying to Argentina.
机场 我要飞往阿根廷
This is very complicated. Thank you.
这很复杂 谢谢
Adrian has a ranch in the Andes
Adrian在安第斯山脉有个大农场
where he goes when he's on the run.
他逃跑的时候就会去那里
He's already there, getting rid of the scorpions.
他已经在那了 在除蝎子
Or adding more scorpions.
或者再加一些蝎子
I don't know. The reception was real bad.
我不知道 那边信♥号♥♥非常差
Diaz, I know you're scared,
Diaz 我知道你被吓坏了
but things are starting to turn around.
但是事情正在开始好转
We're on the money trail,
我们正在调查钱的来源
and we just found a new lead.
还有我们找到了个新线索
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
both you and I know that none of that is gonna pan out.
我们俩都知道这些都不会有结果的
And you said yourself I should take action.
是你自己说过的我应该拿出行动
So I am, in Argentina,
所以我行动了 在阿根廷
surrounded by scorpions.
被蝎子包围
Or not surrounded by scorpions.
或者不被蝎子包围
I'll find out when I get there.
我到那里以后就会找到答案
Look. I know you're innocent,
看 我知道你是无辜的
but fleeing the country is a crime.
但是逃离出境是犯罪
I could arrest you right here.
我现在就能逮捕你
Do it then.
那你动手吧
I didn't think so.
我就知道
The mortgage is paid off.
贷款已经付清了
You can give the place to whoever you want.
你把它给谁都行
I don't care.
我不在乎
Actually, I do care.
事实上 我在乎
Don't give it to Hitchcock.
别给Hitchcock
I'll have the Mid-Week Potato Leek soup,
给我一份"星期三土豆韭菜汤"
and he'll have a There's Work Tomorrow
他要"明天有工作
So Be Cool Frozen Margarita."
所以要冷静冰玛格丽塔"
Who are you?
你是谁
You can call me Nightmare.
你可以叫我 梦魇
But for check writing purposes, it's Jennifer Huggins.
但是就开支票来说 是Jennifer Huggins
The bank's encryption turned out to be
银行的加密比我想象的
more secure than I thought,
安全级别要更高
so I had to bring in a friend.
所以我需要个朋友
Just tell us if this is impossible.
如果不行就直接告诉我们
We don't have a lot of time to waste,
我们没那么多时间去浪费
and we've been here, like, five hours already.
而且我们在这 差不多已经五个小时了
Huh. You don't think I can do this?
呵 你认为我做不了这个
Is it because I'm a woman?
因为我是女人
No, no, I didn't say that.
不 不 我没这么说
I think women are amazing. Thank you.
我认为女性很了不起 谢谢
And now I'm about to hack your world
现在我要把你的世界
into pieces, old man.
黑成碎片 老男人
That'll show you.
给你点颜色瞧瞧
No. Just do the thing with the bank.
不 做好银行的事情就可以
That'll show me. Whoa.
那就能给我颜色看了 哇
Looks like someone was a catalog model in Japan.
看起来像有人在日本做过产品模特
Whoa! Those boots.
哇 这靴子
That slicker.
这雨衣
The no pants.
还没穿裤子
Who's the target audience for these pics, Sarge?
谁是这些图片的目标客户啊 警长
I was a starving student.
我原来是个穷学生
Terry needed the yen!
Terry需要日元
Babe, are you sure we're in the right place?
宝儿 你确定我们来对地方了吗
This looks like where they shot "The Village."
这看起来像是拍恐怖片<神秘村>的地方
Amy, don't say things like that.
Amy 别说这类事
You're gonna scare me. You know that.
你要吓死我了 你知道的
I think Langdon's wife's been secretly visiting him.
我觉得Langdon的老婆一直在偷偷来看他
She posted a photo in March of a snowstorm,
她在三月发了一张暴风雪的照片
but there was no snow in New York.
但是纽约并没有下雪
The picture was geotagged right...
图片显示的坐标
here.
就是这儿
Flaxton Hill Farms.
弗莱克斯顿山农庄
Check it out. There's a car in the driveway.
看 车道上停着辆车
Somebody's home.
有人在家
Matthew Langdon? Are you there?
Matthew langdon 你在吗
We'd like to talk to you about Melanie Hawkins.
我们想和你谈一谈Melanie Hawkins的事
Whoa!
哇
Don't shoot!
别开枪
But seriously, don't. Don't shoot.
真的 别 别开枪
If I were you I'd turn around and start walking.
如果我是你 我会转过去然后走开
Because in about three seconds, I'm gonna start shooting.
因为在三秒之内 我就会开枪
Oh, God. He did the gun cock.
哦 天啊 他给枪上膛了
This is escalating much too quickly,
事情升级的太快
and three seconds is not enough time--
而且三秒钟远远不够
Jake Right, focus. Sorry.
Jake 对 集中精神 对不起
Sir, we know you worked with Hawkins.
先生 我们知道你和Hawkins一起工作过
Did she send you here?
是她让你来的吗
No. No.
不是 不是
We're not with her.
我们不是跟她一伙的
We're like the opposite of that.
恰恰相反
She set me and my friend up.
她陷害了我和我的朋友
We could go to jail.
我们可能会因此进监狱
Why should I believe you?
我为什么要相信你
Look, if you let me slowly reach into my jacket pocket,
看 如果你让我慢慢从我的夹克口袋里拿出手♥机♥
there's an article open on my phone
上面有一篇文章
that will explain everything.
会给你解释所有的事
That's a video of a monkey humping a frog.
这是个猴子干青蛙的视频
What?
啥
Oh. That's my bad.
哦 是我的错
It was a long ride up here, and I got bored.
来这儿的路很长 然后我很无聊
Here. Close that tab.
来 关掉这个页面
That's the article.
这是那篇文章
Hawkins ran you out of New York
Hawkins把你赶出了纽约
and took away your life.
并把你的生活夺走了
If you help us, maybe we can help you get it back.
如果你帮我们 或许我们也可以帮你把它拿回来
Fine. I'll talk to you,
好 我可以和你们谈谈
but you gotta follow me; I gotta go feed the hogs.
但是你们要跟着我 我要去喂猪
Oh, my God, what are you gonna feed them?
哦 我的天啊 你要给猪喂什么
Is it us?
是我们吗
Corn.
玉米
Hmm, corn.
呃 玉米
Maize, as there was at the first Thanksgiving.
玉蜀黍 就好像第一次感恩节时那样
Jake. Right.
Jake 好的
Let's go talk.
来谈一谈吧
All right, guys.
好的 大家
Let's order a round of "Hey, Hey,
我们点一圈 "嘿嘿 是淡啤酒 是淡啤酒啊"
It's Light Beer, Light Beer" And get into it.
然后开始干活吧
Um, who is this guy?
嗯 这人是谁啊
These offshore banks are incredibly secure,
这些境外银行固若金汤
so we needed more manpower.
我们需要更多的人力
But what makes you think that he would be--
但是是什么让你觉得他会
Charles, don't talk.
Charles 别讲话
Do not challenge
别以任何方式
this very capable gentleman in any way.
挑战这位非常有能力的绅士
Just let him get to work.
就让他工作吧
Okay, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
So you understand we're not questioning your ability at all.
所以你明白我们完全没有质疑你的能力
Of course not.
你们当然没有
But I don't know you guys, so just to be safe,
但是我不认识你们 为了以防万一
I did dig up some dirt on you to use as blackmail
我挖了一些你们的黑料作为威胁
in case things go south.
以防止事情变糟
On both of us?
我们两个人都有
Just Terry Jeffords. Yup.
只有Terry Jeffords 好的
Or should I say Sir-Dance-Alot?
或者我应该说 舞王先生
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表