剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Green all the way.
一路畅通
All right, looks like we're actually gonna make it in time
好了 看来我们还是能准时到达
for this wedding.
婚礼现场的
Thank you, universe.
感谢上天
Thank you for blessing this marriage.
感谢您能眷顾这段婚姻
Okay, I know what you're thinking,
我知道你们在想什么
but this is not a sign.
但这根本就不是什么征兆
I just have to pump the gas twice, and turn it back on.
我只需要踩两脚油门 就能启动了
This happens all the time.
这种事情很常见
Oh, boy.
哦天哪
This has never happened before. Everybody out!
这事从来没发生过 大家赶紧下车
This is the worst day of my life.
这绝对是我人生中最糟糕的一天
The universe doesn't want me to marry Rosa.
天意不让我和Rosa结婚
Look, it's gonna be fine.
一切都会好起来的
We'll get the car fixed and make it back in time.
我们会把车修好 然后按时回去
Gina, when's the tow truck getting here?
Gina 拖车什么时候到
No idea, I'm talking to my spiritual advisor.
不知道 我在跟我的通灵导师打电♥话♥
He says we have an engine problem.
他说我们的车是引擎出问题了
Yeah, I know, that's why I said call a tow truck!
是啊 我知道 所以我才说要打电♥话♥叫拖车啊
So you meant my spiritual advisor is right?
所以你是说我的通灵导师说的是真的吗
Guys! This is my fault. I should've just given up
各位 这都是我的错 我从一开始
when fate burned down the pawn shop, okay?
看见命运把那个当铺烧掉的时候就该放弃了 好吗
Stupid Adrian. Stupid Adrian!
蠢Adrian 蠢Adrian
Idiot! Read the signs!
傻子 看看这些征兆
Enough! I'm so sick of this garbage, all right?
够了 我受够这些乱七八糟的说法了 好吗
The two of you need to stop
你们俩不要再四处寻找
looking for signs everywhere... Oh, my God, a sign.
所谓的征兆了 我的天哪 一个征兆(路标)
Whoo! He can fly! Prop planes!
喔 他会开 螺旋桨飞机
You can fly, you can fly!
你会开飞机 你会开飞机
I'm a vessel for the universe.
我是天意的代言人
Wow. The chairs look amazing.
哇 这些椅子看起来棒极了
I can't believe you two aren't my biggest problem today.
我简直不敢相信你们俩今天居然不是最能惹麻烦的
We're not? Who is?
我们不是吗 谁是呢
My arch. Isn't she beautiful?
我的拱门 是不是很美
I got eye-rolled to, not about!
她只是面对我翻白眼 不是因为我翻的
While Pimento stares at Rosa,
当Pimento凝望着Rosa的时候
we'll all be staring at... her.
我们都会一起凝望着她
Yes, we will. She's truly breathtaking.
是的 当然会 她真是美得"令人窒息"
There's a double meaning to that.
这句话里有双层含义
The breath that it takes to inflate all those balloons.
所有的气息都被充进这些气球里了
Of course I used the hand pump,
当然我还是用的打气筒
but the bon mot still works.
不过这句妙语还是说得通的
Oh, no! What's happening?
哦 不 又怎么了
Someone tell me what's happening.
谁来告诉我发生什么了
I got some more bad news. Oh.
我又带来些坏消息 噢
Oh, wow. That thing's huge.
哦 哇 这玩意儿够大的
Didn't Rosa want things to be classy?
Rosa不是想优雅的东西吗
I mean, she's getting married, not finishing a marathon.
她是要结婚 又不是跑完马拉松
So says the hair guy.
你个做头发的乱说什么
Stay in your lane, bucko. Right, Santiago?
管好你自己就行了 小伙子 对吧 Santiago
The arch sucks! I'm sorry.
这个拱门丑死了 我很抱歉
I didn't want to say anything because you're my boss
我没有说什么是碍于你是我上司
and you were so excited, but the truth is
而且你那么有热情 但是事实是
every time I look at it I wanna die and take you with me.
每次看到它 我就想拉着你一起去死
Well, I wish you'd said something
真希望你能在我花了一整天做它之前
before I spent all day making it.
就把你的意见告诉我
Of course, you didn't want to...
当然了 你不想
"Burst my bubble." Pun intended.
"让我气炸" 一语双关
And then... you did.
然而 你还是做到了
Forget the arch! Charles didn't sober up Rosa.
别管拱门了 Charles没把Rosa弄清醒
She got him drunk!
她把他给灌醉了
Oh, no. How drunk is he?
哦不 他有多醉
Remember the night they cancelled "Bunheads"?
还记得<心舞>被砍的那天晚上吗
We're ruined. It's fine.
我们完了 没事
I'll handle it. You got your hands full.
我来搞定 你已经忙得不可开交了
Yeah.
是啊
This is just 18 shots of espresso.
这是18份的浓缩咖啡
It got me through the first three months of having twins,
它帮我撑过了双胞胎出生后的头三个月
but I imagine it'll sober you up too.
我觉得应该也能帮你们醒酒
Aww, he's taking care of you.
哇 他在照顾你耶
Such a good father.
真是个好父亲
Ugh, I miss my father.
啊 我好想我父亲
I used to be daddy's little girl, but we never talk anymore.
我以前也是爸爸的乖女儿 但是我们再也没说过话了
You don't? That's what happens.
没有吗 就是这样
You grow up, your bond with your dad goes...
你长大了 你跟爸爸的联♥系♥就
No, it doesn't always happen.
不 这也不是普遍现象
All right, not to special daddies who put the time in.
好吗 在那些投入时间的个别爸爸身上不会发生
You know, read them stories, do their little pigtails.
给她们读故事 给她们编辫子
Really, Sarge?
真的吗 警长
Who do you think used to do my pigtails?
你猜我小时候的辫子是谁编的
Why can't they stay babies forever?
为什么她们不能永远是宝宝呢
Bellini!
贝里尼
Bellini! Bellini!
贝里尼 贝里尼
Okay, this is very scary,
好吧 这看起来相当吓人
but it's okay, because you're a trained pilot.
不过没关系 你是个训练有素的飞行员
No, I'm not. I'm self-taught.
我不是 我是自学的
What? Oh, yeah.
什么 对啊
You can learn anything online.
现在网上什么都教
Ooh, you should see me do origami.
你们应该看看我折纸
Oh, do you know how to do a frog?
哦 那你会叠青蛙吗
Oh, no!
不会
Can you do a swan? No.
你会叠天鹅吗 不会
Can you do a crane? What's a crane?
你会叠仙鹤吗 仙鹤是啥
Okay, he does not know how to fly a plane.
好吧 他不会开飞机
All right, food is ready, decorations are set,
好啦 食物准备好了 婚礼现场也布置完毕
guests should start arriving any moment,
宾客们也差不多就要到了
and the chairs are still perfection.
而且这些椅子还是那么完美
She said they're perfection. I'm so proud of you, buddy.
她说了完美 我太为你骄傲了
It was you. You made this happen.
该为你骄傲 有你才能完成
All right! Let's show Rosa what we got.
是时候给Rosa展示一下啦
Wait. Where is Rosa?
等等 Rosa哪去了
Narc.
缉毒警♥察♥来了
And that's why you shouldn't drink.
所以说你不应该喝酒的
Being drunk sounds terrible.
醉酒一听就不是好事
Hello, Amy, I didn't see you there.
你好啊Amy 刚才没看见你
How did the wedding go?
婚礼准备得怎么样了
Terry! What the hell, man?
Terry 你怎么回事
You said you were gonna sober them up.
你说过要来帮他俩醒酒的
It was her fault.
都是她的错
My girls are never gonna grow up and lose their virginity.
我的宝贝女儿们永远不会长大成人 失去童贞
I lost my V-card to the woman
我的处♥男♥之身献给了
that refilled Nana's oxygen tanks.
给奶奶换氧气罐的女士
Her hands were so strong from turning the nozzles.
总是开关阀门的她 手劲异常强大
This is a room of nightmares.
这屋子简直是场噩梦
You're the nightmare.
你才是噩梦
You made me kill my balloon baby.
你逼我杀死了我的气球宝宝
Look at me.
看看我
So drunk, I'm alliterating like a beatnik.
醉生梦死 像垮掉的一代 作着押头韵的诗
Okay, everybody outside now!
所有人给我出去 现在
Just know that you brought this on yourselves.
记住了 你们这是自作自受
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等 等等
Can't we just go to sleep for a winker?
不能就给个眼罩让我们睡觉吗
We're way past winkers.
早就过了那村没那店了
Scully, Hitchcock, bring the frost.
Scully Hitchcock 喷起来
No!
不
Nice job, you two.
做得好 二位
We are nailing it today!
我俩今天开挂了
Hey! We're back.
嘿 我们回来了
Pimento's got the earrings, guests are arriving
Pimento拿到了耳环 宾客们也都来了
What the hell are you doing?
你们这是干什么呢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表