剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Do you have guys have any video games?
你们谁有什么电子游戏吗
Okay, I see what's happening here.
好吧 我知道什么情况了
You're afraid that you're gonna make Sergeant Jeffords feel bad.
你是不是害怕Jeffords警长感觉不开心啊
Don't worry, he's a subordinate.
别担心 他是我下属
No, just-- trains are kinda lame
不是 就是 小火车感觉很傻啊
and nobody plays with them.
也没人玩小火车了
Okay, but surely one of these trains
好吧 那肯定这里面有一个
is less lame than the other, right?
比另一个好一点吧 是吧
No, they look exactly the same to me.
不是 对我来说 他们看起来一样
Get out.
出去
Gina.
Gina
I just got an email from the council of cousins.
我刚刚收到了一封表亲理事会发来的邮件
Tina Boyle is contesting the will.
Tina Boyle对遗嘱提出异议
So? So he's coming here right now
所以呢 所以他现在要到这来
with an officer of the court.
还带着一个理事会成员
The mother dough is to be placed in protective custody
那个老母亲面种会被保护性监控起来
until the matter is resolved.
直到问题解决
Yeah, it's resolved. I cooked it.
是的 问题解决啦 我烤干了它
Don't you understand what will happen if they find out?
你难道不知道他们知道后会发生什么吗
Gina, they will banish you from the family.
Gina 他们会把你驱逐出家族的
No more Boyle activities.
不能再参加Boyle家族活动
No Christmas cards, no Thanksgiving cards,
没有圣诞节贺卡 没有感恩节贺卡
no Valentine's cards.
也没有情人节贺卡了
That's right, imagine a Valentine's Day
没错 想象这样一个情人节
with no cards from your cousins.
你没有收到表兄弟寄来的贺卡
Oh, my God. This is a dream come true.
天啊 简直是美梦成真啊
You think I can get out of all the family vacations too?
你觉得我可以不用参加家族假期活动了吗
Because let's be honest, Charles,
因为老实说 Charles
Aruba was the worst thing that's ever happened.
阿鲁巴岛的旅游绝对是有史以来最糟的事情了
How do all 18 of you have sleep apnea?
怎么你们18个人都有睡眠呼吸暂停症呢
Listen, we have to do something.
听着 我们得采取点行动
Maybe if we put the dough in the box, they won't check.
也许我们把面团放进盒子里 他们就不会检查了
Won't check what?
不会检查什么
Christina! How are you?
Christina 你好吗
Great jacket. Where'd you get it?
外套真好看 在哪买♥♥的啊
You know, I got it at Mervyn's.
你知道的 我在摩雯思商场买♥♥的
Where's my mother dough?
我的母面团去哪了
Yeah, about that. Um, it's an interesting story,
嗯 关于这个 呃 面团的故事
What happened with that thing, because
是个有趣的故事 因为
Yeah, it is interesting.
没错 确实挺有趣的
I killed her. No!
我把她杀了 不
I killed her dead. No, she didn't.
我把她杀死了 不 她没有
Put her by a space heater till she was burnt up
我把她放到加热器上 一直到她烧干殆尽
to a black lump of coal. No, shh.
最后变成一团黑煤球 没有 嘘
Oh, my God.
我的天呀
Yeah, that's right, she gone.
是的 没错 她不在了
First of all, Gina, I love you.
首先 Gina 我爱你
Secondly, you're banished from the family.
其次 你被家族驱逐了
Oh, no!
哦 不
May I still please be on the Boyle daily email blast?
别把我从Boyle每日邮件轰炸名单上踢出去
Please? I'm afraid not.
拜托了 恐怕不行
You'll just get the weekly blasts,
你只能收到每周邮件轰炸了
like the rest of our acquaintances.
和我们其他的普通熟人一样
It was an accident, she didn't mean it.
这是个意外 她不是故意的
I'm sorry it had to end this way.
不好意思只能这样了
Charles, I love you.
Charles 我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
But you brought Gina into this family,
但是是你把Gina带入这个家族的
and you're also banished.
所以你也被驱逐了
What?
什么
Oh, there you are, thank God.
哦 你在这啊 谢天谢地
Hey. How'd you find me?
嘿 你怎么找到我的
January 14th, 2014.
2014年1月14日
Detectives Peralta and Santiago
Peralta和Santiago警探
conducted surveillance from a rooftop at 397 Barton Street.
从一个屋顶上对巴顿大街397号♥进行了监视
This is where we came the night I won our bet
那天晚上我就是在这里赢了我们的赌约
and you fell in love with me.
你也是在这里爱上我的
Jake. The night that
Jake 那天晚上
you flirted with me for 20 seconds
你对我暗送秋波20秒钟
and I became obsessed with you forever.
我就永远被你迷住了
Ready?
准备好了吗
I'm sorry I freaked out and ran away.
我抱歉我发疯然后还逃跑了
It's okay.
没关系的
Just because you messed up the practice test
就算你在模拟测试的时候表现不佳
doesn't mean you're gonna fail the real one.
也不表示你无法通过测试呀
I didn't mess it up. I got 102%.
我没有表现不好 我比满分还多拿两分
I found a spelling error in one question.
我在一个提问中发现了一个拼写错误
I gave myself extra credit.
所以我给自己加分了
Then why'd you leave?
那你为什么要离开呢
Because that was the first time it really hit me.
因为那个时候我才第一次想到
When I pass the exam, I'll actually be a sergeant.
如果我通过了测试 我就是一名真正的警长了
What if everything changes between us?
如果我们之间变得不一样了怎么办
That's why you came here?
所以你才到这来
Yeah.
是的
Things are so good right now.
现在一切都很美好
I don't want to screw that up
我不想毁了这一切
by getting transferred or becoming your boss.
就因为我要被调岗或成为你的长官
Ames, I've always known you were gonna be my boss.
Ames 我一直都知道你会成为我的长官
I mean, this is your dream, from before we were dating.
我是说 从我们约会之前这就是你的梦想了
And yeah, things might change a little,
没错 确实会发生一点变化
but for the better, right?
但是是朝着好的方向 对吧
We can finally get premium cable,
我们终于可以有付费电视了
check out all those shows on EPIX.
可以看看EPIX电视台的任何节目
Look, you can't be afraid to be successful.
听着 你不能害怕成功
You're too good for that.
你优秀到不用害怕
I love you.
我爱你
I love you too.
我也爱你
Wait! The test.
等等 测试
We gotta get you outta here. Right.
我们得离开这 没错
I'm gonna be a sergeant. You're gonna be a sergeant!
我要当警长了 你要当警长了
You don't have a key
你不会刚好带着万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
for this random roof door, do you?
随便哪个屋顶的门都能打开吧
Come on. Come on!
快点 快点
Oh, no!
哦 不
I broke the hotel key I forgot was in my wallet
我把忘在钱包里五年的
for the last five years.
宾馆钥匙给弄坏了
Where's Rosa? We can't wait for her.
Rosa在哪 我们来不及等她了
The exam's in 20 minutes.
20分钟以后就要开始测试了
It's my fault we're up here.
我们到这来都是我的错
I just won't take the test.
我不参加测试了
I'll wait three years for the next one.
我再等三年参加下一届的
Oh, no, you won't.
哦 不 你不用
No. Jake,
别 Jake
You are not Die-Harding off this roof.
你不能像<虎胆龙威>里面那样从屋顶下去
I am definitely Die-Harding off this roof,
我绝对要像<虎胆龙威>那样从屋顶下去
for you and only for you, and also for me
为了你 也只为你 还为了我
'cause I've always wanted to do it.
因为我一直想试一试
Jake, come on, get down from there.
Jake 快点 从那下来
It's too dangerous.
太危险了
It's perfectly safe.
绝对安全
See you in hell, kiddo.
地狱再见 孩子
What?
什么
Yippee ki-yay!
妈呀呀
Bars, bars, bars!
栅栏 栅栏 栅栏
Oh! Are there bars on the window?
哦 窗户外面装栅栏了吗
Yeah, there bars on the window.
是的 窗户装栅栏了
I just set up a video game system.
我刚刚把电子游戏系统设置好了
The kid's much happier.
孩子高兴多了
Turns out children don't care about model trains.
事实证明孩子们现在不喜欢火车模型了
Not only children.
不仅仅是孩子
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表