剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
"The Skyfire Cycle: A Bridge to Jarcata."
"天火循环: 桥通雅加达"
Ah, ah. It's actually pronounced "Jarca-a."
不对 其实是读"雅加阿"
All the T's in "Skyfire" Are silent.
这本书里所有的"T"都不发音
This book sounds impossible to read.
这本书听起来压根没法读啊
I know, right?
我知道 厉害吧
Okay. All the death threats were sent from New York,
好吧 所有的死亡威胁都是从纽约发出去的
so the perp is local. They'll probably try and strike
所以罪犯应该是本地人 他们可能打算
at the book reading tomorrow night.
在明晚的读书会上动手
And he's probably camped out on the street
凶手可能会像其他的书迷一样
with the other fan boys.
在街边搭帐篷蹲点
They've been lined up for three days.
他们已经排了三天的队了
To listen to an old man read a story?
就为了听一个老男人讲故事吗
I will never understand this world.
我真是很难理解这个世界
You once took a train to Toronto to get
你以前还特地坐火车去多伦多
a Canadian VHS copy of "Die Hard."
就为了拿一盘加拿大录像带版本的<虎胆龙威>呢
There was a rumor it was better sound quality.
有谣言说那盘带子音质更好呢
Get a grip, Terry.
控制一下自己吧 Terry
We just need a way to compare the fans' handwriting
我们得想个办法能把粉丝的字迹
to the death threats.
跟死亡威胁信的字迹做对比
Oh! We get them to sign a petition
我知道了 我们让粉丝们签一封请♥愿♥书
to make Qwandor the dragon a male.
希望把Qwandor之龙画成男性
Ooh, "Smorf."
噢 机智啊
But are we going to fit in there dressed like this?
可是我们穿成这样能混进人群里吗
No. No, we're not.
当然混不进
Sign our petition to make Qwandor the dragon a male!
请签这封请♥愿♥书吧 让Qwandor之龙变成男性
There are already enough girl characters.
书里女性角色够多了
We don't need a third!
不需要再加上那第三个
Good evening, sir.
长官 晚上好
No, it's not. I haven't slept,
不 不好 我一直没睡
because I've been going over that stupid problem.
我脑子里一直在想那个傻♥逼♥问题
Now I finally understand Kevin's side.
我终于搞明白了Kevin的想法
Cool, so it's all better
好啊 真棒
and I never have to hear about math again?
所以我再也不用听到数学了是吗
Quite the opposite.
恰恰相反
I know better than ever how incorrect he is.
我想通了他到底错在哪
Probability doesn't kick in.
这概率压根不管用
Do I have to teach you college level statistics?
难不成我还得教你大学统计学吗
I don't know, do I have to teach you high school statistics?
不知道啊 难不成我还得叫你高中统计学吗
Do I have to teach you eighth grade statistics?
难不成我还得叫你初二统计学吗
Do I have to teach you seventh grade statistics?
难不成我还得叫你初一统计学吗
Do I have to teach you--
难不成我还得教你
Now, if you'll excuse me, detectives,
警探们 我先失陪一会
I need to leave him a snide voicemail
我得给他电♥话♥留言说个关于幼儿园统计学的东西
about kindergarten statistics.
嘲讽他一下
Okay, we have got to explain this thing to Captain Holt
我们得跟Holt警监好好解释一下这件事
to save their relationship.
拯救一下他们的爱情
And you laughed at me when I went
我当初整个周末去参加数学大会的时候
to that weekend-long math conference.
你还嘲笑我呢
'Cause you called it
因为你管它们叫
"Funky cats and their feisty stats."
"流行函数与活力统计"
That was the name! It was so cool.
那就是会议的名字啊 太酷了
It was not. Anyway, it's not about the math.
才不是 再说了 这跟数学压根没关系
They haven't seen each other because of the night shift.
他们是因为警监改上夜班才没有好好相处
They just need to bone.
他们需要"日"久生情
What? Gross! Rosa, those are our dads!
真恶心 Rosa 他们可都是咱爹啊
I mean-That's not what I think.
虽然我不是这么想的
Captain Dad is just my boss.
警监爸爸他只是我的上级
Never mind, I'm teaching father the math!
不管了 我得去教咱爸数学
Whatever, Rosa.
管你怎么想 Rosa
To be honest, Terry, I'm feeling a little lame out here.
说实话 Terry 我在这显得太弱了
I mean, you got this cool sword,
你看 你有一把这么帅的剑
and I'm wearing what, a potato sack?
我呢 就穿着一件装土豆的袋子吗
You're my noble squire.
你是我高贵的侍从啊
You should be thankful for that burlap,
你应该感谢这件麻布袋子
it's hiding your terrible failed castration.
它把你失败的阉♥割♥手术完美的掩饰了过去
Oh, my God, I hate these books.
我的天 我真讨厌这些书
Are you the guys passing out the Qwandor petition?
是你们在分发Qwandor之龙的请♥愿♥书吗
Yup, that's us. Dragons have dongs.
是 是我们 龙就该有丁丁
You bet they do.
必须的
And this isn't about sexism.
这和性别歧视无关
I mean, it's just that women aren't strong enough to be dragons.
我意思是 女人还没有强到可以当龙
Now, handeth me yon "Petish."
把里的"请♥愿♥酥"给我
Okay.
好
"Petish" Handeth yon'd.
"请♥愿♥酥"给里
This is a start, but if you really want Parlov to hear you,
这只是个开始 如果你真的想让Parlov听你的话
you're gonna have to send a message in blood.
你就得写一封血♥书♥
I think we've got a suspect.
我认为我们找到嫌疑人了
Let's ride.
走吧
Whoa, that's very heavy.
这剑太沉了
Halitosis Frodo's got to be our guy, right?
那口臭的Frodo肯定就是我们要找的人 对吧
Oh, yeah.
是的
"A message in blood" Is a reference to book one.
"血♥书♥"在第一本书里面提到过
Page 843.
第843页
After Wendivil betrayed Prince Clevang, murdered him,
Wendivil背叛Clevang公主后 她杀了他
and used his blood to write letters to his children.
还用他的血写了一封信给他的后裔
Do you talk about this stuff with Sharon?
你跟Sharon会聊这些吗
No. She hates it.
不聊 她不喜欢这个
Yeah, makes sense.
嗯 我明白
Uh, This writing doesn't match up.
字迹不符
I'm gonna send it to the lab anyway.
我还是会把这个送去实验室分♥析♥
Yeah, I don't think that's necessary.
嗯 但我觉得没什么必要
Why not?
为什么
Because I just found a perfect match.
因为我找到了字迹相符的人
Parlov wrote the death threats. He sent them to himself.
Parlov写的这封死亡威胁信 然后寄给自己
Terry did not see that coming.
Terry没猜中这结局
And that is a perfect match.
确实是相符
This is crazy.
太疯狂了
Why would Parlov send himself a death threat?
为什么Parlov要给自己寄威胁信
For publicity? I mean, he was on TV.
为了宣传自己吧 他现在可是上了电视的人
His book is on the best-seller list
这么多年 他的书可是头一回
for the first time in years.
登上畅销书排行榜
Parlov doesn't need any help.
可是Parlov不需要这些啊
He's already famous, rich.
他已经很火很有钱了
He's got more babes than he can handle.
他的女人 玩都玩不过来
Come on, that guy?
拜托 就那个老男人
Now you're just lying to prove a point.
你这么做只是在自欺欺人
He pulls, Jake. He pulls.
他很牛逼啊 Jake 他真的牛逼
Ugh. Look, I know how it is.
挺好 我懂你的想法
It can be disappointing to meet your hero.
与心中英雄见面 感到失望是正常的
I mean, just like me and Patrick Ewing.
就像我与Patrick Ewing见面时一样
You said that went great. I lied. It was a disaster.
你不是说很棒吗 我骗人的 简直灾难
Excuse me, Mr. Ewing, my name is Jake Per--
你好 Ewing先生 我是Jake Per
Oh, no!
噢不
Hey! You're my favorite player.
喂 你是我最爱的选手
You pantsing Patrick Ewing has nothing to do with this.
你扒Patrick Ewing的裤子和我这件事一点关系都没有
It doesn't? Oh, my God, why did I share that story?
是吗 我的天 早知道我就不告诉你这个故事了
There is no way Parlov sent himself that death threat.
Parlov是绝对不可能自己给自己寄死亡威胁信的
Look, we are gonna go to his hotel,
我们现在就到他的宾馆去
we're gonna talk to him, and he'll have an explanation.
去找他问问 他肯定会给出一个合理的解释
Whatever you need. Screw you, Peralta!
随便你 去你大爷的Peralta
I'm sorry, I thought you were gonna disagree.
不好意思 我以为你会拒绝我呢
Thank you for your support. It really means a lot to me.
谢谢你的支持 这对我来说意义重大
Is everything okay, Santiago?
Santiago 一切都还好吗
No, I lost my ring. Did you see where it went?
不 我的戒指丢了 你看见它往哪滚去了吗
Actually...
其实
it's behind one of these three doors.
戒指就在其中一个门后面
Why don't you pick one?
你选一个吧
Are you trying to Monty Hall me?
你打算跟我玩三门问题吗
It's unbelievable.
简直无法置信
I don't need Monty Hall ruining my place of work
我不需要三门问题再来摧毁我的上班生活
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表