剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I've been going at him for six hours.
我已经审问他六个小时了
He won't say a word.
他一个字都不说
The guy's a brick wall.
他简直就像堵墙
Not to worry, sarge. I'll take it from here.
别担心了 警长 让我来
Hope you boys brought popcorn,
但愿你们带了爆米花
cause I'm about to put on a show.
因为我马上会带来精彩表演
Well, well, well.
不错 不错 不错
I hear you don't like answering questions, Marcos.
听说你不喜欢回答问题 Marcos
That's fine by me, 'cause I'm not asking.
我无所谓 因为我不问问题
Ooh, handle fell off. I'll just grab that.
噢 把手掉了 我把它捡起来
Nope.
不行
So looks like we're locked in.
看来我们俩被锁在里面了
That's bad news for you,
这对你来说是个坏消息
'cause you're trapped in here with a psycho.
因为你和一个神经病关在了一起
Has anyone tried it from the outside?
你们试过从外面能打开么
Lock's broken. Gotta call facilities.
门锁坏了 得找后勤
Copy that. No rush.
知道了 不急
As I said, I got all the time in the wor--
就像我刚才说的 我时间多得是
It's a little warm in here, right?
这里面有点热 对吧
Do you feel any air coming out of that vent?
你能感觉到通风口的风么
I got nothing. We got an ETA on facilities?
我什么感觉都没有 后勤什么时候能到
At least 45 minutes.
至少45分钟
And they've checked all this paint for lead, right?
他们检查过这油漆不含铅吧
And the room for asbestos.
房♥间里也没有石棉对吧
I feel like I'm sucking on a tailpipe in here, Marcos!
我觉得我像是在吸排气管 Marcos
Everybody get away from the mirror!
大家离镜子远一点
Come on!
不会吧
I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
我不能呼吸 我不能呼吸
Hey, calm down, man.
嘿 放轻松点 伙计
I'll confess. Just stop freaking out.
我认罪 不要再大惊小怪了
What? I did it.
什么 是我做的
I robbed 'em. Boom!
我抢了他们 崩
And that's how it's done.
这样就完事儿咯
I was faking the whole thing to break him.
我只是在装模作样试探他
I coulda stayed in here forever.
我能在这里面呆上一辈子
Good, 'cause facilities is gonna be a couple hours.
那太好了 因为后勤还要几个小时才能过来
We're gonna die in here!
我们会死在这里的
But in my version, everything is a Transformer
但是在我的版本里 所有东西都是变形金刚
except cars.
除了汽车
Oh, right, like some wisecracking biscotti
哦 好吧 就像一些俏皮的意大利饼
that transforms into a missile launcher.
变形成了一个导弹发射器
No way.
不可能吧
Well, it might be hard to do the CGI on the biscotti,
好吧 可能意大利饼的特效是有点难做
but, yeah, I think we could pull it off.
但是我觉得能搞定
Huh? No, I wasn't listening to either of you.
啊 不 我根本没听你们俩说话
Look who's in Captain Holt's office.
看看谁在Holt警监的办公室
Who that lady?
那女的是谁
You are looking at the Second Circuit Court of Appeals
你们正看着的是第二巡回上诉法♥院♥的
Judge Laverne Holt.
法官Laverne Holt
Captain Holt's mom.
Holt警监的妈妈
The creator.
他的造物主
Widowed at age 39, Laverne Kinnebrew Holt
39岁那年守寡 Laverne Kinnebrew Holt
singlehandedly raised two children
一边一手养大两个孩子
and still managed to become one of the first
一边成为了第一个
black, female federal judges.
黑人女性联邦法官
Wow, someone read her Wikipedia page.
哇哦 有人看了她的维♥基♥百♥科♥啊
No, Jake, I wrote it.
没有 Jake 是我写的
Oh. Ah! Shh.
哦 啊 嘘
Okay, the door's opening. We're gonna meet her.
好啦 门开了 我们要和她见面了
Everybody be cool. Be cool!
大家都淡定 淡定
Santiago, what are you up to?
Santiago 目前在做什么
Just jammin'.
享受自我
Jam on, jam on.
活出自我 活出自我
Okay, never mind.
好吧 当我没问
Peralta, come into my office, please.
Peralta 请到我办公室来
Ah. Sorry, baby, but
啊 不好意思 亲爱的 但是
Do you think it was the "Jam on" Thing?
你觉得是因为我说了"活出自我"么
Yeah, I think it was the "Jam on" Thing.
没错 就是"活出自我"的锅
Detective Peralta, this is my mother,
Peralta警探 这是我的母亲
the Honorable Laverne Holt.
尊敬的Laverne Holt女士
I'm very excited to meet you.
见到你很高兴
And let me just say, I'm a huge fan of your early work.
让我先说一句 我超喜欢你早期的作品
Talking about this guy right here.
说的就是这位
That was humor, mother.
他在幽默 母亲
I know, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
我知道 我觉得很好笑
I love laughing and laughter. Oh.
我喜欢笑 哦
Yes, we all do, but enough chitchat.
是的 我们都喜欢 但是闲话少说
Peralta, my mother's house was burgled.
Peralta 我妈妈的房♥子被偷了
And you want me to cover the case
然后你想我来负责这个案子
because I'm your favorite detective of all time.
因为我一直都是你最喜欢的警探
Yes, also the "Jam on" Incident.
是的 还因为"活出自我"事件
Favorite. So why don't you tell us what happened.
最喜欢的 那么你先告诉我事情的经过吧
When I got home last night,
昨晚我回家之后
I noticed that the window had been smashed,
我发现窗户被打碎了
the apartment was a mess, they took all of my jewelry.
房♥间里一片混乱 他们把我所有的珠宝都带走了
I assume they entered through the window,
我想他们应该是从窗户进来的
but I don't want to color your opinions.
但是我不想让自己的看法影响你的判断
Too late, but note taken.
晚了 但是没关系
We'll stop by later and check out the crime scene.
我们今天晚些时候过去 检查一下犯罪现场
That sounds appropriate.
那听起来很不错
Well, I should be going. Detective, Captain.
好了 我该走了 警探 警监
Your Honor, Detective. Captain, Your Honor.
法官大人 警探 警监 法官大人
Hey, this is fun. Let's do it again.
嘿 这挺好玩儿的 我们再来一次吧
Your Honor, Captain.
法官大人 警监
Humor. Good day, gentlemen.
很幽默 日安 先生们
Okay.
好吧
This is amazing.
真是太棒了
Spending time with your mother in your childhood home.
和你妈妈待在你小时候的家里
Ah, the adorable baby pictures, the embarrassing stories.
啊 小时候可爱的相片 童年的囧事
The Founding Fathers Underoos.
印有开国元勋的小内♥裤♥
There will be no Underoos.
不会有小内♥裤♥
You went commando? That's enough.
你小时候不♥穿♥内♥裤♥ 够了
Okay. This is a case.
好吧 这是一个案件
I expect you to act in a professional manner,
我希望你拿出专业的态度
not a personal one.
别把私人感情带进去
I know sometimes it's difficult for you
我知道你有时很难做到
to separate the two.
把这两者分开
You're referring to the fact that I love
你指的是我喜欢
making everything pro-fer-sonal.
把事情"私人专业化"
Copyright, me.
我有版权
Yeah, people love that around here,
是的 大家喜欢这样
especially Amy, if you know what I mean.
尤其是Amy 如果你知道我指的是什么
Wink. Finger gun.
使眼色 手指枪
Perhaps Boyle is still available.
也许我应该去找Boyle
No, no, no, I'll be good. I'll leave.
别 别 别 就我了 我走了
Oh, emergency, Hitchcock!
哦 紧急状况 Hitchcock
They're stealing Brown Betty. Freeze!
他们在偷走"褐色Betty" 不许动
Get your hands off the couch. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
别碰那个沙发 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Calm down. We're getting a new one.
放松点 我们换个新沙发
We finally got some money to spruce up the break room.
我们终于有钱来打整一下休息室了
What? The break room's perfect the way it is.
什么 休息室现在已经很完美了
It's so comfortable and relaxed.
待在里面很舒服 很放松
I can put my butt or feet on any surface in there.
我能把我脚或屁♥股♥放在任何地方
Exactly, it's disgusting, which is why we're fixing it.
的确 很恶心 这也是为什么我们要换
I'm open to any and all suggestions.
你们可以随便提意见
Two words. Property Brothers.
两词 "财产兄弟"
And they would say, "Two words, open concept."
他们肯定会说"两词 开放理念"
So four words, Property Brothers, open concept.
所以 四词 "财产兄弟 开放理念"
Let's draw from a wide variety of sources,
我们把思路放开一点
anything from Cameron Diaz's kitchen in "The Holiday,"
<恋爱假期>里卡梅隆迪亚兹
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表